Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Contract Kills

_________________________________________________________________________
Whatever your reason for it,
some people want, or need other people dead.
That is when you can call on us.
For the right amount of money,
we will take care of all of your problems.
Quiet and discreet or noisy and messy,
shot, stabbed, strangled, garroted, almost any method, almost any victim.
We are hired killers that love our work.

__________________________________________________
Liar

"You know, Andy, if the blade is really, really sharp, you will hardly feel anything at all."
"No, Please no, I didn't want to hurt you." he pleaded.
"No one lies to me and gets away with it!" I answered. "Lucky for you, I spent a lot of time on this blade, just for you!"
"No! Please dont! I won't ever lie to you again." More lies!
"I'm sure you won't." I answered.
"Can't I make it up to you some way?" he asked.
"Sure, just hold still."
"No, Dont Ple..!" I shoved it in easily. "Aaahhhh!" he said softly as his eyes flashed wide. He looked down at the knife sticking in his chest and back up at me.
He started to fall and I grabbed him and lowered him down to the ground. He rested against the base of one of the pillars. One last failed attempt to speak and then his eyes closed.
"There, that didn't hurt a bit, Did it?"
I walked away leaving the blade in his heart. It was his now anyway. I didn't want it.
_________________________________________________
Leather Death
A short gasp, a sound **KaChuff** as the leather clad body fell and a soft moan. His debt was now forgiven. The body lay still at my feet.
Now, who's going to clean up this mess?
_________________________________________________

Keith - Off Duty Cop
Keith was a young local cop that crossed the wrong line. Now it was his turn.
"What the hell are you doing in here?" Keith snarled as he came into the room.
"I let myself in." I said, pointing my gun at his head. "Get your hands up."
"What do you want?" he asked. "I don't have any money here."
"I don't want your money." I said. "I came here for you."
"Me?" he asked, "What is this about?"
"Remember the trip to Orlando? You left without saying 'Goodbye'"
"What?" Keith asked. "What does that have to do with you?"
"Just wanted to say "goodbye" to a cop." I answered.
"You're a cop, right?"
"Well, yes," he answered.
"Goodbye." I said. **Peyupp** The silenced gun jumped as a large hole opened up in Keith's chest. "Unhhhh!" he grunted as his hands dropped and he fell to the floor.
*Peyupp* another round to the chest.
*Peyupp* one more round, this time in the forehead. His body lurched at the last shot and he lay still.
I stopped long enough to admire Keith's handsome body for a few moments, and then let myself out.

A Simple Kill
Having worked with Jack, He knew why I had come. Sword drawn I stood in front of him, sun in his eyes and told him that he was my target. He pulled his earbuds from his ears and squinted up at me. A quick deep breath and a half smile, he nodded in resignation. " I'm glad it's you doing it."
"Hold still and I'll make this quick for you." I promised.
"I would appreciate that. Do what you have to do."
I placed the tip of my sword over his chest as he closed his eyes. "Goodbye Kyle." he said. "Goodbye Jack." I said thrusting quickly.
"Uhhhh!" With a short gasp, he froze, savoring the end as it came.
I withdrew the point of my sword as quickly as I had stabbed it in.
I watched as the small slit spurt several drops and the white gave way to crimson. His peaceful reaction was a tribute to his profession. "I will miss you Jack" I said as he slumped back against the rock.
A little nudge with my foot and he toppled into the water and slowly disappeared.

No mercy, no regrets.
_________________________________________________________________________
Blood in the Surf

*Thup* *Thuk* *Thunk*
Three archers made sure their target would never make it back to shore.
First the navel, then the sternum then the heart.
"Job well done guys. Lets get some coffee."
_________________________________________________________________________
Arrowed on the Rocks

I found my target standing among the rocks well hidden from the swimmers and surfers nearby. He didn't see me until the first arrow hit him in the gut. He doubled over, grabbing at the arrow, spotting me, he started to plead for me not to shoot again. He collapsed falling to his knees. I took aim and the second one struck him in the chest. "Unnnggghhh!" he moaned, and topped over backwards. I heard some people coming so I quickly hid my bow and started walking north along the shore. When they passed, I turned and slowly walked back and climbed back up on the rocks to retrieve my bow. Looking down where he lay, I saw the blood spreading out from under him and on the rocks. He was dead but he died slowly.
He is gone. My job is done.
_________________________________________________________________________
Assassin Diver


I paid little attention to the diver in the water until Jake climbed up and suddenly I was splattered with blood. Jake stiffened and toppled back into the water. The diver was then nowhere in sight.
__________________________________________________
Arrow Barrage

Ed arched his back in pain as the first arrow struck. Dan had no time to react to anything before two arrows pierced his body. A second arrow struck Ed and brought him down and the last arrow struck Dan, center chest, as he fell. Both targets taken off the list sir. We're ready. Next assignment?



Go to "What's New" page

3 comments:

  1. A Simple Kill

    What a total stud Jack was! No evident fear, no fuss, no tears, no pleading, just a "do what you have to do" attitude. What a man! He even had the balls to tell his executioner, "I'm glad it's you doing it."

    Studs aren't made, they're born! Then they die...

    Thanks, Kyle, and I know Jack thanks you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...if the blade is really, really sharp, you will hardly feel anything at all." Who is the liar, now? LOL! Hell, if the blade was really so sharp that the rending of one's heart could barely be felt, I might be tempted to try it myself... unless someone wanted to test it out on me first! Nice, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake is one hot stud, with the harpoon sticking out of that hairy, firm chest, and the blood trickling down his chest matting the hair to his body....he is perfection Jake was...Thank you Kyle

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails