This is a collection of images of death where the entire story is told with a single image or just a few.
Hope you enjoy! Some are my originals, some are from other sources.
______________________________________________
The Offer
What's going on?" Chad asked, walking into the relative darkness he couldn't see very well but he could tell that he was walking on a cloth covered floor. The silky fabric felt good under his bare feet.
"What is this place?" Chad asked.
"I'm not sure. I think they had an orgy or something in here." Terry joked.
"Yeah, RIGHT." Chad smiled. "What are we doing here?"
"I have a surprise for you." he answered. "Do you want to 'do it' here?"
"'Do it?' You mean have sex?"
"Yeah"
"With me?"
"Yeah"
"Here?"
"What the hell do you think, YEAH!!"
"I don't know..."
"What do you mean 'I don't know?" Terry asked, pacing nervously. "Don't you like me?"
"Well, yes, but..."
"But what? You're gay, right?"
"Uh, I guess so."
"GUESS? What kind of answer is that? "I know you are! I've seen you watching me." That bulge in your briefs tells me you want it, man. What's your problem?"
"I just didn't expect it." Chad answered nervously.
"Well, you have it - if you want it."
Long pause...
"Shit! Ok, lay down. I'll start." Chad sat on the floor, still not sure what to do.
"Lay down! "Chad barked. "Pull down your briefs and I'll blow you first."
Chad laid his spear on the floor and started to pull his skimpy briefs down. Stopping, he pulled them back up. "I think I'll go." he said.
"What!!??" "Go! GO? "Go to HELL!!" he snarled, stabbing his spear into Chad's chest. "You got me all horned up and now you want to go???"Chad strained against the huge blade as it ripped through his chest. Unable to even manage a scream, he shuddered with the agonizing pain.
"That's it, you cute bastard! You just lay there. I'll shove my meat into your heart while you're still warm." he snarled.
Yanking the spear from Chad's chest, he pulled his trunks off and straddled Chad's chest.
Chad's eyes opened wide in unbelieving terror as the fleshy spear pumped into his heart repeatedly, forcing his blood to flow for several minutes as Terry got his satisfaction with Chad's dying body.
Terry's ecstasy and Chad's agony ended together as thick manfluid flowed through Chad's arteries and Terry relaxed. Terry felt the throbbing muscle in Chad's chest beating around his softening manhood as he panted in near exhaustion. The last beat was accompanied with a gurgling moan as more blood bubbled from Chad's mouth.
"That was So Hot !" Terry moaned. "Sooo hot!"
Game
Shit! the sun's coming, it's getting light. Quick check - nobody in sight. Now or never.

I can see the million in my hands already! I cant believe it! Five more yards and I'll. . . *Unnnnngghh!*
Rivals
Saturday morning they rode their motorcycles out into the desert. Just the two of them, just muscle and knives. Only one, maybe one, will walk away. The other will suffer the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life. Already disgraced, friendless and without close family, "Who cares?"
The fight lasted for about a quarter hour. Both "scored" against the other and both were getting tired. Both had serious wounds. Phil had a wound in the side that would kill him soon if he didn't get help. John had a stab wound near his groin that was bleeding worse as time went on.
Near the end both were sure that they would win and get back alive if they won soon. John stabbed Phil viciously in the gut and pulled the knife upward, opening a huge gash where his navel used to be. Screaming in rage and pain, Phil lunged at John as he turned away, pulling him tight against the gaping wound, pulling him down and wrapping his legs around him with his remaining strength. The pain was intense as Phil's vision blurred."Now or never!" he thought as he desperately plunged his knife into John's chest. He missed the heart but he knew that now John could never leave the desert either.
Despair

Seppuku
Found this one on the net a while back. Great image.
Caption: "If I'm still twitching in 10 minutes, someone cut off my head."Found on Fark.com
--------------------------------------
______________________________________
Three viewpoints of the same story.
______________________________________
I knew Desmond was a coward, that was part of the reason that we were in the battle that we were in, but his cowardice really pissed me off when he grabbed his own man and pulled him between me and him as I was about to gut the bastard. My sword jabbed the poor guy in the chest, not seriously deep but unexpectedly to both of us. He looked at my blade and then at me with a plea in his eyes for me to spare him. He was too cute for Desmond to ignore - I knew him that well, and his eyes showed the depth of the betrayal as Desmond chuckled from behind him "Thanks Benny, nice of you to protect me like that."
"Sorry mate," I said, "but I have to end this right now!"

Shoving my sword through the unfortunate sap, I pressed my weight into him trapping Desmond's sword hand against my chest. Desmond fell over one of the seats against the wall and as he dropped, his scream told me that the blade had penetrated his chest
Planting my lips firmly over the the guy's mouth, I kissed him as I forced the sword as far as it would go through him until it was deep in Desmond's black heart. I reached back around Desmond and pulled them together as tightly as I could. Benny tried to scream but I held my kiss tight over his lips. "Aaaarrrrrrgghghhh!" Desmond growled as the blade ripped through his chest. I held them tight until his body fell limp against Desmond's already dead form. I never imagined the feeling of kissing a man as he died before. I thought I felt something pressing against my leg, when I raised up I could see that it was the best thing I could have done for him judging from the bulge in his shorts.
"Goodbye Desmond," I said as I pulled my sword from them. Benny slid down to the floor sitting between Desmond's knees, revealing the bloody hole in Desmond's chest and the bloody smear of his blood mingled with Benny's. I resisted the temptation to do further damage to the little bastard. Desmond was as dead as he was ever going to be. At least now we were rid of him. - Sorry Benny.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Benny, stay close. Don't get in the way but stay close."
"Sure Dez, I'll try." I answered. "I'm not sure what to do. I'm not a fighter."
"Just stay close. I'll handle everything."
I could tell that John meant business, the fire in his eyes, his rippling muscles tense and firm, I couldn't take my eyes off that body as he pulled off his shirt and drew that sword. Not overly muscular looking but virile and handsome. God he's a hunk! Wish I had met him before I got tangled up with Desmond. Dez was ok but he could be mean at times.
I couldn't believe the fierceness of the fight! Dez sure made it plain that he wanted to kill John. I saw sparks flying as their blades clashed. I didn't want to be anywhere near that kind of fight, but I tried to stay kind of close to Dez. John's attack intensified. He started driving Dez back and it looked bad for Dez when, without warning, Dez grabbed me and pulled me across in front of him.
"Yeaaahhhch!" John stabbed me in the chest! He stopped and looked at me like he was thinking things over. I didn't dare say anything. . .
"Thanks Benny, nice of you to protect me like that." Dez said. Then he laughed. How could he do this? I thought he liked me.
"Sorry mate," John said, "but I have to end this right now!"
Is he talking to me? To Dez? What?? Yahhhh!
He's stabbing me! What? Now he's pressing his body tight to mine.
He's kissing me!! Oh God! What is happening? We're falling back... He's squeezing us together! Unh I can't breathe! God it hurts! I can't stop him. He's kissing me - he's killing me! Oh God he's so strong!
I can't even scream!
"Aaaarrrrrrgghghhh!" Desmond was screaming in my ear. He must be getting stabbed through me! Oh God!... Oh God!...
I can't see! I'm dying. God I wish John really cared. . .
---------------------------------------------------
"Benny, stay close. Don't get in the way but stay close."
"Sure Dez, I'll try."He answered. "I'm not sure what to do. I'm not a fighter."
"Just stay close. I'll handle everything."
"He'll do anything I ask." Dez thought. "John means business and I need some insurance."
John started by ripping his shirt off and throwing it on the floor. This isn't going to be easy. If I can just get him to slip up once, I've got him. Maybe he'll trip over Benny.
I don't care if John did lose several men because I ran off. I ain't dying for no partnership. I'll find someone else to work with if I have to. My life's more important than some hired flunkie, especially someone else's hired flunky.
John slammed into my sword repeatedly. Driving me back, I need help here. Benny, where are you?
Ah! Come here!
That was close. He stabbed Benny, and he looks confused. If I throw Benny at him, I can kill him before he can get up.
Wait! No! He's pushing Benny into me. Shit! We fell over that damn seat! Cant move my arm, he's got it pinned! He's stabbing Benny! What the Hell? He's kissing him!
You bastard! "Aaaarrrrrrgghghhh!" Shit! No! Not like this! Oh God that hurts. My heart! Noooooo. Uhhhhhnnn....
__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________
Peeling off his clothes, Jason looked forward to a quick dip in the stream. Climbing toward the water he carefully laid his quiver and bow close to the water's edge. - Can't be too careful. Sitting at the water's edge, he thought of his success earlier in the day killing the two scouts on the way to their camp. That's two less of them to worry about, and now he knew the location of their hideout. He would return tomorrow with the others and wipe them out.

He saw a movement in the bushes just as he felt the searing pain of the first arrow through his abdomen. Blood gushed from his navel as he reached for his bow. The second arrow stopped his warning cry while still in his throat.
__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________
Sitting on the railing Warren was unaware that he was becoming a target. His carefree afternoon suddenly came to an end as a loud thud announced the arrival of the fatal shaft.

The stunned victim slammed backwards, arching back over the railing in a useless attempt to escape from the arrow's thrust. As the red stain spread out on his chest, he slowly crumpled into a lifeless heap.


Okay, I admit it: I love "The Offer"! I suppose I am merely hiding behind "fantasy", but Terry's "use" of Chad's dead (or dying) heart seems perfectly justified under the circumstances... hehehe... and seems totally HOT under ANY circumstances! Great pic and story, Kyle. Thanks.
ReplyDelete