Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Chameleon Drifter - Max Marshal

Text only stories from a variety of authors - 


__________________________________________________
The Chameleon Drifter -

                                 - Max Marshal


The video would start with a quick re-cap of the original “Demolition Daddy”, focussing on events leading up to the bathtub murder, and the dumpster-victims’ demise. End the review with the complete final scene of the murdering Drifter being questioned by the Interpol agents.


Scene 1


After tossing the policeman’s business card into the dumpster, with the three dead construction workers, the Drifter turns to watch the agents’ unmarked sedan pull onto the highway. He grins with satisfaction.


The Drifter then comes into Demolition Dan’s office trailer, to search for the drowned investor’s money


Drifter: There’s gotta be some fuckin’ money here somewhere. Fuckin’ somewhere.



Scene 2


Cut to the Interpol agents in their car, assessing the situation.


Agt Orange: Why did we stop at that construction site in the first place? We had no leads to the place.


Agt Blue: My sixth sense... The longer I profile this killer, the more I can get into his head.


Agt Orange: A nice place to visit, I’m sure.


Agt Blue: I saw a construction site. I don’t know what would actually lead him there, but I do know that it appealed to him. I saw it. And I felt danger.


Agt Orange: Danger, right. That’s mild. I thought you were having a heart attack. Was Demolition Dan’s the construction site you saw... in your vision?


Agt Blue: Probably not.


Agt Orange: You spook me when you go psychic on me, like that.


Agent Blue: I spook myself.



Scene 3


Cut to the Drifter, now tearing through all of Demolition Dan’s papers. Under a stack of fitness magazines, the killer happens upon a plastic milk crate full of dead Dan’s muscle-porn videotapes. Out of curiosity, the Drifter pushes a cassette into the machine, and the image of a naked bodybuilder appears on the TV screen. Like the scene that Dan had enjoyed just earlier in the day, this is also a jack-off solo, with the narcissistic muscleman doing a great deal of self-worshipping in a gym mirror. The Drifter gets hard immediately, and quickly pulls his dick from his pants with a spit-slicked hand.


A sudden pounding on the trailer door rudely interrupts him. He opens up to a massively muscled and ruggedly handsome uniform cop.


Cop: You Demolition Dan?


Drifter: Who wants to know?


Cop: Police.


Drifter: No kidding.


Cop: I’m here to investigate an assault charge.


Drifter: Assault?


Cop: Kid, come here!


The eighteen-year-old paperboy who was cruelly raped in the earlier video, sheepishly approaches the hulking police officer.


Cop: Is this the man who hurt you?


Paperboy: No, Officer.


Cop: No?


Drifter: I’ve never seen this punk before in my life.

Cop: Kid, you said that Demolition Dan assaulted you, here in this trailer!


Paperboy: That’s not Demolition Dan.


Drifter: Yeah, right. Listen, I think the lyin’ bastard’s just trying to waste your time… or maybe he wants to get your attention, Officer.


Paperboy: No!


Cop: Fuck!


Drifter: You know, if you want to teach the punk a lesson in civic responsibility, you’re welcome to use the house.


Cop: I’d sure enjoy the chance to exercise some good old-fashioned marshal law enforcement.


Drifter: The punk could use it.


Cop: Boy, how old are you?


Paperboy: Eighteen, Sir.


Cop: Good. Come with me, ya lyin’ shit.


The angry cop drags the twink paperboy towards the half-built house.


The Drifter, meanwhile, has already wiped a stack of papers off the desk and onto the floor, in his continued search for fast money.



Scene 4


Cut to the cop roughly pushing the paperboy into the very room where the three construction workers were undoubtedly murdered. The cop is brutal with the young man, but is very turned on by the fact that the boy seems to be getting off on the hard sexual punishment. He fucks him, and finally rapes the kids to orgasm using his thick hardwood night-stick.



Scene 5


Cut to the Drifter, emptying desk drawers, when he hears the cop’s voice outside. He stands up and goes to the door. He overhears the officer’s final admonishment to the twink.

Cop: Now get outta here before I really give you a taste of what the word “assault” means!


Paperboy: But Sir! Please listen-


Cop: Get lost, ya lying fuck!


The kid takes off at a run. He looks back just once to see the drifter open the trailer door to the policeman. The Paperboy speaks to himself.


Paperboy: I tried to tell you, Officer, he’s wearing the man’s clothes, but that is not Demolition Dan.


Cut back to the two men at the trailer.


Drifter: So, how did you leave the crime scene?


Cop: (Laughing) DNA evidence everywhere. But it’s okay, a cop stepped all through it already. Nothing’s admissible in court.


Both men laugh at the joke. The Drifter senses that he will not easily be able to shake this cop.


Cop: Say, you got a minute to talk?


Drifter: Ah... sure. Come in.


The police officer enters the trashed trailer. Incredibly, warning bells do not seem to ring in his head, even as he comments on the state of the strewn office documents.


Cop: Man, how can you work in here?


Drifter: Oh, yeah. I was looking for a contract. It’s lost. I’m turning the place upside down looking for it... and it’s the maid’s day off. What can I do for you?


Cop: I was wondering what you thought of Colton Spade.


Drifter: (evasive) I don’t know. Why?


Cop: Well, I’ve got a major reno job at my house. I want to tear down a shed and expand my garage.


Drifter: So?


Cop: So? So, it’s work. Do you want to maybe give me a ballpark quote of what you’d charge me? Or would you rather I just hire Colton?


Drifter: Colton... Spade...


Cop: Your only competition in these parts. You are Demolition Dan, right?


The Drifter is feeling trapped. He eyes the officer’s holstered handgun with interest.


Drifter: Right, yeah… a quote. Help me just find a pad of paper.


They both rummage around for a pad of paper, and the cop finds the empty video box featuring the self-worshipping bodybuilder.


Cop: Fuck.


Drifter: That doesn’t look like something I can write on.


Cop: Man, you have good taste.


Drifter: I can’t take credit for taste. I inherited the entire video collection from a guy who was fucked to death.


Cop: Are you a material witness?


Drifter: I’m your prime suspect, Officer.


Cop: Then I’m gonna have to hold you... on suspicion of murder.


By this time the two men are kissing aggressively, and the Drifter is already working at removing the massive cop’s fitted uniform shirt.



Scene 6


Cut to the Interpol agents in the car. Agent Blue is driving, but suddenly his eyes glaze over. He grimaces in pleasure and immediately looks feral. He moans.


Agt Blue: Man, I’m suddenly hard as stone.


Agt Orange: Hey, you okay to drive?


Agt Blue: I’m great! -No! No, I’m not. It’s him! I need to focus on his thoughts. He’s having sex.


Throughout the rest of the scene there are flashes of the Drifter and the Cop having wild sex.


Agt Orange: What can I do?


Agt Blue: Blow me!


Agt Orange: What?


Agt Blue: Seriously, man. You like cock right? Have mercy, please. Don’t think. Just do it. Yeah, go down on it, take it all. Fuck! I have to drive! I have to focus on his thoughts. Find him. Fuck this feels good. I have to zero in on him... Fuckin’ blow me, goddamnit!!


In the wildly speeding car, Agent Orange is feverishly gorging himself on Agent Blue’s meat.



Scene 7


Still in the throes of fucking, the Drifter reaches for the cop’s pistol. The policeman stops him.


Cop: Ah-ah. Over my dead body, man. The thing’s loaded.


Drifter: (reassuringly) Relax Officer, I know guns.


The cop allows it.


Drifter: Ever been shot?


Cop: No.


Drifter: But if you were to be shot... I mean if a bullet finally had your name on it, where would you want to take it?


Cop: No. What’s supposed to follow “ever been shot” is “have you ever killed a man”. It’s protocol.


Drifter: Except, I’m holding the gun, and I’m asking the questions. Where would you want to be shot?


Cop: What kind of question is that?


Drifter: I’ll make it multiple choice: head or chest?


Cop: Does this turn you on?


Drifter: Doesn’t it turn you on?


Cop: I guess I’m new to edge play, but yeah... ‘sorta does.


Drifter: Me too.


The cop has completely surrendered to the Drifter, and is enjoying the feeling of his pistol being gently dragged across his powerful body.


Cop: Yeah.


Drifter: (kissing him) So... head... or chest?


The cop flexes his great pecs as the gun’s muzzle is playfully pressed over his heart.


Cop: Chest.


The drifter pulls the trigger.



Scene 8


On the gun blast, cut to the Interpol agents in the speeding car. Blue gasps in shock, and the car swerves onto the sidewalk before he can slam on the brakes.


Agt Orange: Fuck! You just shot about six steaming ounces down my throat!


Agt Blue: We’re too late. He’s killed again.



Scene 9


Cut to the Drifter parking the cop’s car in the unfinished home’s garage, and covering it with a tarp.


Cut to the drifter laying out the cop’s massive naked body at the base of a churning cement-mixer. He sets the machine to pouring the grey sludge on top of the corpse, just as yet another car pulls up the driveway.


Drifter: No wonder these fucks never got any work done around here. Visiting hours just never end.


This new visitor has a million-dollar smile, and wears a flashy European designer suit. He walks aggressively, and immediately the Drifter is impressed with the man’s go-getter body language... and then there’s the body, rippling under the expensive fabric, straining the seams of the fitted shirt...


As the visitor steps away from his vintage Mustang Convertible, the Drifter quickly checks on the progress of the not-yet cement-covered cop in the trench. He steps a few feet towards the smiling man, just enough to keep the dead cop out of the line of vision.


Nick: Hello!


Drifter: Hello yourself.


Nick: Are you Demolition Dan?


Drifter: Depends who’s asking.


Nick: Nick Stanton. I’m a modelling agent for Blue Studios and Big Blue Productions. I rep Peter Long.


Drifter: You rep Peter... who?


Nick: Long. Young guy, handsome face, black hair, great bod, nice nips, nicer dick... He works for you? You fuck him now and again, for fun... So I’m told. At least, Peter tells me.


Drifter: Whatever you’re told, Mister, you’re on thin ice. What do you want?


Nick: Actually, it may be what you want. Bear with me, Dan. You see, what Peter has told me about you...-is that you’re pretty hard-core, you know what I mean. And that you could use a bit of a financial break.


Drifter: Peter told you that...


Nick: Indiscreet about everything, the boy was, and he told me you’re broke -yes.


Drifter: (glancing back at trailer) Fuck...


Nick: But I have a financial proposition.


Drifter: Yeah? What’s that?


Nick: Porn.


Drifter: Porn?


Nick: Peter says that you live your life like as if it were a porno, so why not get paid for what comes as naturally as breathing to you?


Drifter: And you would just sign me up... on Peter’s word.


Nick: Not quite. I also like what I see... and, well, I’d like to audition you first, you understand.


Drifter: I get it. Audition on camera?


Nick: If you don’t mind.


Drifter: Fine... So, you want a construction scene?

Nick: Actually, that’s sort of Peter’s thing at Blue Pictures... Got any leather or fetish wear?


Drifter: Uniform float your boat?


Nick: Absolutely!



Scene 10


Cut to the Interpol agents, still in their car. Agent Orange is on his cell phone.


Agt Orange: We’ll be right there. Goodbye... Guess what.


Agt Blue: Another body.


Agt Orange: Dead muscleman found drowned in his own tub. The car’s stolen, ID taken, and the housekeeper’s hysterical.


Agt Blue: Let’s check it out.



Scene 11


Cut to the Drifter walking onto an improvised set. Nick has set up portable lights, a video camera is on a tripod, and a portable stereo is already playing a hypnotic, seductive, bass-heavy melody (Enigma). Nick has taken off his jacket, and with his fast-talking mouth in repose, the drifter is better able to appreciate that the talent agent is actually the epitome of everything he might hope to represent in a model. Nick’s bod is perfection.... And then there’s the Drifter himself. He can still smell the cop’s musky sweat on the uniform. He’s so aroused to be wearing it. His cock is hard. He looks amazing. When Nick sees him, he’s almost speechless.


Drifter: I’ll be paid for this scene, right?


Nick: You...Wow. You look...


Drifter: Will I be paid? You have money?


Nick: Yes! Cash! I thought you’d want cash.


Drifter: Good thinking. Let’s roll.


Nick starts the camera. The Drifter starts a slow easy strip. Nick opens his shirt, caresses his own chiselled chest, and twists his large erect nips. As he watches the Drifter, the man’s natural sensuality intoxicates him. He pulls out his cock, and starts to jack off.



Scene 12


Cut to the Interpol agents now at the bathtub crime scene. They look in on the corpse (not shown)


Agt Blue: (to coroner) How long has he been dead?


Coroner: Two, maybe three hours. There’s not much bloating yet because the corpse is very lean. He’s all muscle.


Agt Orange: I’ll say. The corpse has a great body.


Agt Blue: Like all the others.


Agt Orange: All that obvious physical strength, and no sign of a struggle.


Agt Blue: Again, like the others. All dead with little fuss or muss. (Agent Blue suddenly has a flash of a vision… he sees the Drifter. He becomes immediately aroused and anxious.) Excuse me, everybody, we need to photograph the scene. Please clear the bathroom. Seal off this perimeter. No media... Doctor, if you could excuse us.


The coroner leaves agents Blue and Orange alone with the corpse. Blue nearly collapses.


Agt Blue: It’s happening all over again. He’s in my head. He’s naked... he’s... Fuck, I’m hard. I can’t see... there are bright lights. I want to fuck.


Agt Orange: Photograph the body. Distract yourself. You have a job.


Agt. Blue: You were right. The corpse… has a great body.



Scene 13


The Drifter pulls Nick in front of the running video camera with him. Nick does not resist. They kiss deeply. The Drifter completely finishes undressing Nick... they fuck.


At some point in their passionate coupling, they knock over Nick’s briefcase. Several very handsome actors’ head-shots and impressive nudes spill onto the floor.


Drifter: Who are they?


Nick: Your co-stars... maybe.


Drifter: Depending on how they do in their auditions?


Nick: It’s a hard job, but, yeah, somebody’s gotta do it.


Drifter: It must be good to be you.


Nick: I must confess, yes.


Drifter: Hey, Nick... I’ve just thought of an ending for this little video we’re making.


Nick: Yeah? What?


Drifter: I take over your life, and leave you here behind.


While still fucking Nick, the Drifter reaches for the cop’s loaded gun. Nick is paralysed with fear. Involuntarily, he starts to cum for the last time.


Drifter: Let’s make this a snuff flick, Nick!


The Drifter fires the gun into Nick’s heart.


Drifter: Killer ending.



Scene 14


Agent Blue goes weak in the knees and stagger-falls. He catches himself on the side of the bath-tub, but there is a loud splash as his arms inadvertently slip on the ceramic, and he is pitched towards the dead man in the water. The noise attracts attention, and immediately the crime scene is once more full of people.


Reporter: Agent Blue, is it true that you have been tracking this killer for the last two years?


Agt Blue: I said no media!


Reporter: I understand your speciality is profiling, and that you have somewhat of a reputation for being psychic. If you are clairvoyant, Agent, then why have you not caught this killer who is known to have struck in London, Lebanon, San Francisco and here?


Agt Blue: It’s not like that. I empathise with the killer...


Reporter: You have empathy for the killer?


Agt Blue: Get him out of here.


The reporter is just being led away when he overhears an important news scoop...


Agt orange: You’re not going to believe this. Blue, the victim’s phone display shows that the last number that was called from this house was Demolition Dan’s.


Agt Blue: No! Fuck! I knew it all along!


Agt Orange: We were probably speaking with the chameleon drifter himself.


Agt Blue: And I wonder how many bodies we’ll find left in his wake this time.



Scene 15

Cut to the Drifter in the classic Mustang convertible. He’s very handsome in Rick’s designer suit, and he seems to be confirming that fact with a broad smile to himself in the rear-view mirror.


Drifter: Hello, my name is Nick Stanton. I’m a talent agent with Blue Pictures! Hi, I’m Nick with Big Blue Productions... Yeah, Nick, it’s good to be you... so far.

The End

(…for now)


Max Marshal

MaxMarshal@hotmail.com

If you have stories you would like to submitto be posted here 
Contact me by this email address
carver509@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails