Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fantasy and Supernatural - Skyler - part 2

Fantasy and Supernatrual
Tales from the edge of reality.

The Promise
___________________________________________________________
The Hunter

Skylar Wolfe - Vampire Hunter. Funny, I never thought I would ever use those words together.

At the untimely death of my lover, Aaron Peake, a mere two hundred forty-three years of age, I made a promise to him that I would find and kill the leader of the local vampire family because he ordered me killed. Aaron gave me several weapons, Silver tipped knives, a small crossbow with bolts, some arrows, swords, in short, it looked like he was expecting a war.

There were notebooks with names, addresses and phone numbers of members of the local family along with some info about them such as ages, skills and quirks in their personalities. Information about what to expect from life as a vampire, what the movies and stories got right and what they got wrong. And - notes and instructions on how to kill a vampire - and what to do to avoid getting killed.

Then, there was this letter:

My Dearest Skylar,

If you are reading this, I must assume I am dead. Things are not turning out as I had hoped and I fear that soon Avery Dawson will order me to turn you or kill you. I know you have resisted my efforts to get you to turn voluntarily but for your sake I pray that you accede to my pleas. I love you too much.

If perchance you were turned without your consent, know that the only way I would do that to you is to protect you. It is also possible that someone else may turn you instead of destroying you. Whatever happened, I hope I survived long enough to tell you that I wanted only the best for you.

You are special. Not only because I love you but because there is something very different about you. The cold reality is that at first, you were just a toy for us. I wanted you only because I needed a diversion before my next feeding. Several members of the family took turns where they drained your energy and I would return you to your bed and allow you to recover. Before very long you started to recover in an amazingly short time. I knew that you were changing and I determined to get you to turn.

You soon began to develop mental powers that I had never seen before. You could sense my presence before you could with any of your 5 original senses. Then you could feel my moods and then even my thoughts. I knew that soon you would have to make the decision to change, or be killed as soon as the others started to find out about the changes, I couldn't let that happen to you.

If you are turned you already know the heightened senses that you now have. I cannot imagine the levels that has taken you to. Use your senses well. Do not reveal them to anyone. You will be a target already. Don't give them more reason to kill you.

Kill them outright but drain their life force as often as you can. They will give you their energy and you will heal faster and you will enhance your powers. Be ruthless, give them no warning or chance. Ambush, trick, deceive. Be as treacherous as you know they will be toward you.

Read the notes, read the books and learn well.

I do so wish I could be with you to help, and to love you as my own.

Always know that I will love you from beyond.

Forever yours,

Aaron

I wiped a tear from my eye. I miss him, even if he did get me into this.


Jayden - Strong, confident and ready for a fight

Jayden was the first on my list. He was into swordplay and loved a challenge. Always willing to prove himself to be better than anyone else. His ego won't tolerate an unanswered challenge.

"You the guy that says you can whoop my ass in a sword fight?" he asked as he arrived.

"That would be me." I answered, trying to sound as egotistical as I could. "You don't look like much of a challenge to me."

"Looks can be real deceiving." he sneered. The air filled with male pheromones. He was confident but pissed over my arrogance. - Just what I wanted.

I opened my trunk. "I brought a matched pair of katanas, just to keep the odds even."

"Our odds were never even." He sneered again. "You said this was a fight to the death. What do you get if you win?"

"I get to live." I answered.

I tried not to respond to the overwhelming scent he was pumping out. His dominant male scent would have caused a riot at any vampire party. "Normal" men would be worked up into a tense fighting frenzy.

"Shut up and pick your sword." I demanded.

"To the death!" He whooped, snatching a sword from the case.

I picked up the remaining sword and started to salute him but he quickly slashed at me, barely missing my face with the silver coated blade. I dodged the slash and struck back in defense. He easily sidestepped my strike.

I was impressed with his skills. He really was a good swordsman. I was also impressed by my own skills. I was much faster and accurate than I expected.

One of his slashes cut a slit in my shirt right under my heart. - That was enough! My own fear triggered my adrenaline, and my own pheromones. I knew he would soon get the scent and would react accordingly. It didn't take long.

Suddenly he sniffed, paused and growled a deep throaty growl as his fangs erupted from his mouth. "Thought you could deceive me!?!" he growled."Now I'll hack you to pieces!"

His next slash slammed into my sword with mammoth power, spinning me around. Rather than fighting the force of his attack I went with it, spinning around and slashing at him as I turned. I heard him gasp as the blade carved a shallow gash across the right side of his abdomen. Continuing the spin I came around and cut into his left shoulder and nearly got him in the throat. "Yeahhh!" he yelped as he felt the searing pain of the silver coated blade burning through his flesh. My third spin started with my sword above my head. Jayden raised his sword to hack at my spinning frame as I came around for the next slash. This time I went for the throat. Jayden was almost to the wall when my blade found his throat, not deep enough to kill but he slammed back against the wall gasping with pain, sucking air in through the wound. As soon as I saw him against the wall. I drove my katana deep in through his chest and into the wall behind him. His sword clattered to the ground.

In seconds he was dead.

He was still leaning against the wall, held there by the blade in the thin metal. I picked up the sword at his feet and grabbed the handle of the one through his body. Giving it a quick yank, his firm, muscled body wilted and slid down the wall leaving a bloody streak to mark his passing.

I watched the sizzling, smoking wounds grow wider and wider as his body started making up for lost time in the ground. In less than 24 hours, he will decompose to the state he would have been if he had been killed at his turning and his body was left here to rot. Since he was turned 82 years ago, he will be a pile of bones by morning.

I turned to go. My next target was on a schedule and I didn't want to be late.


Sam - Ambush

Sam Foster was a creature of habit. He went out jogging every evening at the same time and went the same route. I knew that he would be coming by my position at any moment. I sat on a trash can, my crossbow loaded and ready, hidden by my side. I purposely started releasing my best aggressive, dominant scent.

I spotted a jogger coming my way. The fresh tension intensified my output of aggressive pheromones but it was soon clear that this was the wrong jogger.

The guy jogged past and disappeared down the block, never realizing the fact that he was being stimulated by the powerful scents that he ran through without noticing anything except that he was suddenly aroused, pissed off and feeling extra horny. Wouldn't want to be his lover tonight. - Or maybe I would...

As I watch him disappear down the street, I became aware of Sam's approach. I turned and watched. After what seemed like an eternity, I could hear the steady footfalls and his steady but powerful breathing as he came into view.

He jogged ever closer, never varying his pace or breathing pattern, until he jogged right past me. He nodded and smiled as he passed, right through the invisible fog of my best aggressive, dominant piss-'em-off scent.

Suddenly he stopped, turned toward me and snarled, bearing his fangs as he crouched, ready for the attack.

I quickly raised my crossbow. He started backing away as he realized what I was up to. I stood and moved toward him.

"Rrrowwwwrrrrr!"

The sound was loud and all animal. He backed away until he reached the wall.

I raised my weapon again. To my amazement, he scampered up the wall backwards! I quickly took aim and fired a bolt as his eyes flashed red and he snarled, ready to leap onto me.

The bolt slammed into his chest. Sam looked enraged for a moment, then ...

"Guuhhhhhgggghh!"

The hoarse scream echoed down the street. Sam clutched at his chest and suddenly dropped like a stone to the concrete.

I kicked his shoulder but he just rocked with the kick, non responsive, dead. A dark puddle of blood spread out from under his body. I raised him enough to retrieve the bolt from his body and dropped the rotting carcass back to the street.


David - Feeding time...

My next stop was outside Dawson's place but first I would have to deal with David Fuller. He spent part of his time as Dawson's Mechanic, part time as his lover and part time as his hired assassin. I had plans for him.

Once again I had to manage my scents. Trying to smell as neutral as I could be, I walked up to the door, hid my stake and knocked.

"Yeah, what do you want?" He said, opening the door.

"I need some help. My car quit. Someone said you were a whiz with cars..."

"I don't have time to work on your car today. Go somewhere else."

"I'm desperate here, man. I really have to get that thing going." I started releasing my friendliest aroma...

"I said to get the fuck outta here!" I moved closer.

"Please???"

His demeanor changed. He looked me over and smiled. "Ok, I'll look at but it's going to cost you..."

"I'll pay anything you want." I promised. "If I have it."

"Oh, you've got it!" he grinned. "Wait here."

He went back inside. I heard him rattling around his tool box.

I grabbed the stake. He opened the door and started out, smiling. He had removed his shirt and slipped his jacket on his sweaty body. He was already sporting a boner, showing me what I was going to be expected to pay for his work. He looked hot - in both ways.

He turned to latch the door and turned back to me. I met him with the full force of my thrust as I drove the stake through him with both hands. He gasped and staggered back against the door, fangs bared but weakened by the stake so he could not attack...

I carefully lowered him to the ground. I grabbed the thick wooden stake and yanked it from his body. I opened a vial that I had placed some rawhide strips in and let the dark blood from his chest fill it to the brim. I quickly unfastened his jeans, unzipped them and exposed his engorged shaft. He shuddered as I started to service his stiff shaft. He was gaining strength with the stake removed and I was going to have to finish this before it was too late.

"Who?" He whispered. "Who are you?"

I continued working on him. He moaned and writhed with the stimulation. He stroked my side, my abs, my chest. Still overcome by the powerful pheromones I doubt he knew what was coming for him. He started fumbling with my jeans until he had them open and started stroking me in time with my work on him. Moaning and stroking he started thrusting his hips upward driving his long shaft down my throat. I came up for air and could see that his chest wound was already almost closed.

I felt him quivering and shaking as the sexual rush mounted for the final climax.

"Oh! Oh! Uh! Uh! Aaaggghhhh!"

He grabbed my head and held on as it started to engulf his entire being.

Suddenly his body convulsed and jerked violently as powerful electric like jolts tore him apart inside. All of his energy evacuated his body and he screamed one horrific last scream as he gave the last of his life force and fell back dead and cold.

My mind reeled as the power of his being engulfed me. I staggered to my feet and stood over the gray, shriveling corpse at my feet. Images of centuries of life and hundreds of kills rushed through my mind. The taste of human blood, sweating bodies and dying victims filled my mouth, the smell of love and fear overwhelmed my nostrils and the strength of warriors and kings flowed through my body.

I never expected this. I was more than drunk, I was filled with an infusion of life and power that made me feel invincible!

"Be careful, Skylar. You have to control this before it controls you."

The voice sounded real. Somewhere from deep inside I felt the sobering warning. It snapped me back to reality and made me continue with tonight's mission.

Zipping my pants and retrieving my vial of blood soaked rawhide I stepped over the dried husk on the ground. He was almost crumbled to dust already. With all that was in him gone, the flesh succumbed to the ravages of time.


Avery Dawson - Leader of this Family of Evil

I entered the building silent and blocking all scents and mental emanations. I could feel him. I could smell him. He was aroused. He was getting ready for a kill.

The main room was a Gothic horror movie scene. Weapons, skulls, bones and pictures from the edge of imagination. The smell of stale incense and the lingering tinge of blood, now dried but testifying of the past activities. In the center of it all, a stone altar. I picked up one of the daggers from the altar and slipped it in my belt.

A winding stairway led up one side of the room and Dawson was up there - waiting. Waiting for me? Waiting for something else?

I moved up the stairs and into the long hallway. I didn't need to wonder where he was. His scent was overpowering everything else. I needed to get the rawhide cords out of the vial but the smell of the blood would alert him of my presence.

Digging deep within, I searched for the essence of David Fuller. Finding him there, I sorted through the intense emotions and guarded memories until I found what I was searching for. Carefully tasting the essence within, I carefully tapped into the feelings he had for Dawson. Fear, respect, envy and an intense love.

That was it! I started releasing my best copy of him into the air, as well as allowing his emotions to emanate from my mind. The hall was beginning to fill with the aromatic presence of David Fuller and his passion.

I opened the vial and pulled out the blood soaked rawhide.

"You're late." he spoke with the soft voice of lust and adoration. "Come in here."

"You're bleeding. Are you hurt?" he asked from the other side of the nearly closed door. "Come in here and let me lick your wound."

I readied the rawhide. Pulling the dagger from my pocket I crouched down and pushed the door open. As soon as I saw Dawson, I sprang through the door and was on him. I drove the dagger deep into his chest. Pushing against him I knocked him to his back on the bed.

Dawson shrieked with more surprise than pain. He fully expected to see David standing there so he was standing naked and open armed. Now he was on his back with a dagger in his chest and still struggling to get out from under me.

I pulled the dagger out and plunged it in again near the top of his chest. Pulling it down his chest, I split his chest wide open.

"You fool! That can't kill me!" He laughed. "You can't hold me down."

"No," I answered back. "but this can."

I quickly wrapped the rawhide around his wrist and tied the other end to the bed rail. I tied the other strand around his other wrist and proceed to lay his arms wide.

His strength was gone. The vampire blood soaked rawhide saps a vampire's strength like pulling a drain plug in the bathtub. Dawson lay there struggling against the straps but unable to move them.

His chest laid open but closing fast was my focus for the moment. I watched bone and sinew rejoin as the wound began to close.

"I told you! I can't be killed. I'm immortal."

"Then you won't mind if I test that theory, will you?" I said as I pulled the dagger free and plunged it in again, splitting the wound open again.

"AAaahhhhghhhh!" he writhed about, trying to escape his bonds before I could do more to him.

I spread the wound open, snapping bones and tearing flesh. Reaching inside I scooped out some chunks and finally found what I was looking for. Wrapping my fingers around his heart and pulling, the beating organ came up out of his chest cavity and lay beating on his wounded body.

"See?" He whispered. "You can't kill me. I always heal. I'll be back."

Not if I have anything to say about it."I said as I cut the blood vessels away from the still pumping heart. Dawson laughed again. "By morning it will be like this never happened to me, and you will have been dead for hours." he taunted.

I took the dagger and plunged it through the heart skewering it like a shishkabob but it still beat steadily. I held the heart up by the dagger handle and waved it in front of his face.

"Take a good look, Dawson." I tossed it across the hole in his chest where it continued to pump, ignoring all of my efforts to stop it. "You will get to see it stop just as you die - for good this time."

Dawson laughed at my threat, a stream of blood ran from his mouth but he seemed not to notice.

"You think you're the first to do this to me in over a thousand years? Many have tried before, many will try after you!"

"Then let me do you a special favor, Dawson." I said, moving around to the foot of the bed.

"Let's see how good you are." Dawson said, laughing.

I grabbed his cock firmly. stroking and sucking it bringing it to full hard. He squirmed and writhed about as the stimulus provoked his senses. I watched as the pounding heart, still skewered by the dagger started beating faster. He was getting more confident sounding as he moaned and groaned on the bed.

"Too bad I'm going to have to kill you," he said. "You give the best head I've ever felt. Ooohhh Yeahhhh!"

I could feel his strength mounting. Even as he lay, split wide open, he was gaining strength. He was still restrained by the rawhide but he was powerful all the same. I continued the sucking and stroking, stepping up the pace. He moaned and panted, thoroughly enjoying the experience.

He started to quiver with the approaching orgasm building up inside him. I stepped up the pace even more. Suddenly he wrapped his legs around me and tried to hold me in place. I massaged and stroked even harder. Taking his entire member into my throat, I massaged his balls and rubbed my fingers between his cock and ass massaging his firm cock base.

I was beginning to feel weak. I needed air. He was preventing me from pulling away.

"Oh uh uh ungh!" he shuddered and tightened his legs even more.

"Ah Uh Uggghhhhh!"

Hot cum pumped into my throat, I choked it down, still needing air. He laughed menacingly as I struggled. His semen was thick and strong. I waited for the surge to start but I was getting really light headed.

In desperation I grabbed onto his balls and squeezed with all of my strength. "Aaaaiiiieeee!" he shrieked. I pulled hard and ripped through the skin of his ball sack. Still pulling, I felt the ball rip free and come away in my hand.

"Auuuuggghhh!"

He shuddered again only this time I got the first surge of life force from him. The power from him revived my oxygen starved body enough to continue. I grabbed his remaining testicle and pulled hard. It obediently ripped free and dropped to the floor as Dawson howled with the renewed agony.

Suddenly I was getting pumped full of Dawson's lifeforce. Having just been filled by David I was about ingest over a thousand years of essence on top of it. Memories, loves passions and thousands of fleeting lives flowed through his body and out his manhood and into me. I felt the aggression, the love, the hate and the fear of all those lives as he emptied into me.

Thoroughly overwhelmed, I reeled and passed out. I thought I was dying. So much energy but so overwhelmed. I saw thousands of faces, heard screams, felt the touch of hundreds of lovers and savored the taste of his life force as it drained completely from his body.

Several hours later, I awoke. I was alone laying across the foot of the bed, knees on the floor. I had a horrid taste in my mouth and throat. It was dry as dust. I suddenly thought of Dawson and raised up quickly to see where he had gone.

As I raised up I found out. the dagger was laying on the bed, partially covered with gray dust. The distinct shape of Dawson's body lay on the bed, now dried up and crumbled away. I soon realized that the stuff in my mouth was Dawson. At least the dust of his decayed and dessicated cock.

I hurried to the bathroom and washed my mouth out, spitting and gagging. His dust was gone from my mouth but I will always carry that memory.

My senses were so heightened from the two feedings in one day, I could sense a dozen more vampires in this section of the city alone. As I stretched my feelings even farther, the number grew.

This was going to get interesting.




3 comments:

  1. HALLOWEEN dont deserve this ...

    ...whole Mankind History does!

    Fuckin perfect,man! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome offering for us, Kyle - the story and the art are fantastic (need I say, "HOT!!!"?)!

    Many thanks!!!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle,

    Damn, man! What a HOT story! Loved every blood-curdling sentence. Your story is much hotter than the HELL these vampires are headed for. Thanks!!

    HangTime

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails