I stepped into the narrow hallway and started toward the locker room. History has taught me that there is usually someone in there...
Sure enough, on the floor near the showers lay a nude body with a knife driven deep between his shoulders. No sign of his killer but since he was showering here, I had to assume that he was from out of town and met his end at the hand of one of Tony's men.
A slowly spreading pool of blood decorated the floor under his chest with a deep stain of warm, fresh blood that will likely remain long after the body has been removed.
I started toward the locker room but another two-man battle burst in through the door and played itself out in front of me. Dale Clark, one of our "clean up" men was being pushed backward as a dark haired opponent pressed in for the kill. Dale backed into the wall, which abruptly stopped his backward movement even though his attacker kept pressing in.
Suddenly a flash of steel glinted from his back as the pointy end of Clark's weapon emerged from the about-to-be-dead attacker's back. They stood together motionless at first as the wound gushed and spilled down the unlucky henchman's back. Soon, however, the impaled victim began to sink to the floor and slid off the sharp blade.
Jerry gently pushed me aside as I stood mesmerized by the death scene before me, the shiny steel, the sticky red blood and the periodic twitches of a freshly killed body adjusting to death.
Not waiting for me - or anybody else, Jerry hurried upstairs, grabbed the first door and pushed it into the room.
Lying on the bed was a nearly naked body. He immediately jumped to his feet and fired, barely missing Jerry and me both.
*Peyupp* "Ungh!" Jerry fired, hitting the guy in his tattooed torso, sending him stumbling backward to land sitting on his bed.
Quickly raising his weapon again he prepared to shoot back.
*Peyupp* "Ah!"
The shooter went limp and toppled back across the bed, bouced briefly and lay still. He now had a bloody hole where his right eye had been, a shocked, wide eyed expression from his other eye and a sticky, bloody mess of hair, brains and blood leaking from the back of his skull.
"In here, quick!" I heard Clark call as he entered the next room.
Tied in a chair with his throat slit almost to his backbone was what was left of David Greer, One of Hancock's newer men.
"He was gagged when they killed him," I said. "This was an execution. Either they got what they wanted or just got sick of trying."
"The blood is drying." Jerry observed." "He's been dead for quite a while."
"Was it Hoyle?" Jerry asked.
"I doubt it." I answered. "Hoyle likes to stab in through the side of the neck, severing the jugular and usually leaves the knife behind as his little gift. This looks like the work of Mason Polk.
Moving past the blood covered corpse, I readied myself at the next door. Before I could open it, I heard the latch on the door directly across the hall click and an unsuspecting victim moved into striking distance.
Just as the barefoot wanderer started up the hallway I met him with a sharp blade thrust in under the ribs tearing through his stomach and spleen.
A nice twist of the knife and the stricken man fell against the radiator and slid awkwardly to the floor, blood streaming from his side. Maybe it was a bit of vengeful anger or maybe just my sadistic lust for blood but I did not finish him off, choosing rather to let him bleed out on the floor. I'll check back in a while to see how he is doing.
Turning my attention back to the door next to me, I turned the handle and carefully peered inside...
Inside I found a solitary figure sprawled across his bed, apparently sleeping. I started pulling my knife out of the sheath and the snap around the handle opened with a soft >pop<... Just loud enough to rouse the sleeping beauty on the bed.
He started to sit up from the bed and go for his gun on the nightstand. The full force of my knife slamming into his chest forced him back down hard on the bed into a death seizure, tightening every muscle, locking him in place until one by one the muscles relaxed in the peace of death.
I stood over him watching the light in his eyes fade until the death mask froze in that bewildered look of one killed before he had time to react.
Checking through his belongings, I determined that he too was from Chicago. "I'll bill the state of Illinois for services rendered when this is all over." I quipped.
"I might send them a bill of my own." Jerry added. "Seems that t hey sent their sewer rats here to infest our garbage heaps."
"That's Ok." I replied. "I needed the practice."
Another commotion caught our attention in the next room.
"Aaaaahhh!"
Hurrying to the open door I looked inside just in time to see Jamie holding onto a skin-
headed tattooed guy in a black tee with a long, bloody blade poking out through his back as he slid down, clutching at Jamie as if it was the last thing he would ever do.
A grunt in the adjacent room and the sound of a scuffle again dragged me to the door to see if my to see if my help was needed.
It wasn't.
There was what looked like a guy dressed for business that must have arrived late last night, or early this morning lay on top of the bed, still fully dressed.
Stabbed just below the right collar bone, he might have lived had it not been for Sammy's swift removal of the knife followed by a careful aim over the heart and the swift jam thrusting the blade through the center of his heart.
Air hissed through Sammy fingers along with a throaty groan as the gasped and tried to scream when the knife plunged through his heart. A gurgling last breath bubbled deep in his throat and quickly went silent.
Running up the steps to the third floor, Jerry on my heels, I opened the door on the left and found a freshly made bed and clean towels. Nobody here yet.
"I got you, you son of a bitch!" Somebody shouted from the dark. Drew ran into the dark room firing into the blackness. I found the light switch and flipped it on.
The two gunmen suddenly found themselves face to face in the blinding light. Raising their weapons they took quick aim and fired.
Ba-Bang!!
The florescent light flashed to life just as the two recoiled from the double bullets to the heads and toppled over backwards to sprawl out across the floor, dead. Vito's man lay flat, shirtless on the floor, eyes staring at the ceiling, blood seeping from the hole in his forehead and a massive boner in his pants. Unfortunately our man lay just as flat and just as dead, without the hard-on.
"Look here!" Hancock called out.
The body in the next room, gagged, seated on a hassock, two bullets in his abdomen, one in his chest and one last one at the hairline. Another killed while gagged. Were they just getting rid of guys when they are done with or are they doing something else? I wondered about the actual size of that organ in his pants. He was obviously well endowed.
Looking in the next room revealed another body.
This one looked like he was killed while his killer was getting him ready for sex. Clothing tossed on the floor, shoes in the corner, nothing left but his briefs and socks. The body was still warm.
Another noise caught my attention.
Jerry and I got to the door just as Mason Polk came out and started to run for his life. We were both faster than he was.
Soon we had him tied to a bed and started trying to find out what they already knew.
"You murderous little bastard!" I snarled.
"Yes, I suppose I am." Mason snarled. "You, of all people should know, Carver!"
"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, grabbing him by the shirt. "How many of our men have you killed?"
His face reddened as the shirt collar tightened around his throat. Breath wheezed in his throat as I held the grip as tight as I could.
Finally I slammed him back down, letting the little asshole have a little more air. I took my knife and held it against his throat.
"What do you know?" I demanded." What did they tell you before you killed them?"
"Go to hell you asshole!" he snarled. "Kill me! I'm not going to tell you anything. Kill me now and get it over with."
"Not a bad idea." I admitted, softening my tone with him. I pushed the cold steel of the blade up against the throbbing artery near the back of his jaw. "I'll bet this will open things up quite well..."
Taking my blade, I turned it over and drew it down from his throat, across his chest to his belt. Mason cringed as the blade tore it's way down his unprotected body but the pain did not come. I carefully cut the cloth from the chest out the sleeves and he soon found himself shirtless on the bed. Hancock started to pull the cloth out from under his torso while I made a menacing gesture with the blade toward his gut but turned the blade and slipped it under his belt and gave it a quick yank.
The severed belt made it easy to zip the blade down both legs until there was nothing left on him but his black briefs.
I could see that getting stripped like this was really getting him excited. The underwear was brief alright - too brief as the head of his dick poked out the bottom and across his thigh.
Hancock climbed up on the bed and knelt at his side.
"Peace offering?" he asked, pulling Mason's dick out and folding the underwear out of the way. The veins were sticking out all around his cock, his balls were dangling and now flopped lazily as Hancock started playing with our captive's dick.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He snarled, trying to squirm out of Hancock's grip.
"I'm thinking of cutting this thing off, cooking it and making you eat it.
Mason did not respond.
"Or we could shove it up your ass."
"Or down your throat." I chimed in.
Our taunting did nothing to soften his hard-on and Hancock had already started to stroke him. I signaled for Michael to speed up his strokes.
"You faggots like that?" he snarled. "Figures. So, you don't like it Carver?"
He laughed at his own joke. I couldn't get the pictures of his victims out of my mind.
"You'll never get any answers from me!" He taunted.
"No," I answered, raising my knife. "I won't!"
"Aieeaah!!" he yelped as I drove the knife deep through his belly button.
407879
Love that last picture, Kyle! Thanks. You still got it!
ReplyDeleteDino
Oh, you are so good in this. Excellent pictures together with a great story. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhoever said 13 was an unlucky number was wrong! This chapter was so HOT both in storytelling and in pictures! Well, it might have been unlucky for the bad guys who died in it.;)
ReplyDelete