This is a collection of images of death where the entire story is told with a single image or maybe just a few.
Hope you enjoy!
Hope you enjoy them again.
__________________________________________________
His midnight swim was interrupted by Jeremy's voice calling him.
"Come here quick," he called, "I've got a present for you."
Running to his voice in the dark David said "I'm coming, I can hardly see you."
Getting close to his love, he said "What did you bring me?"
Drawing him close with a hand behind his head, David kissed Jeremy with a long, passionate kiss. The passion suddenly faded and Jeremy thrust the knife into David's body.

"Wha? Wh.. Why?" David whispered as he slid from Jeremy's embrace.
No answer came. Jeremy turned and disappeared into the darkness.
As the moon rose over the beach, a solitary figure rested alone on the sand.
(Repost - by request)
As the sun arose Jeremy's still form lay at the water's edge less than half a mile from the place they found David. Being twins has always been a point of contention between them. Dressing alike, getting called by the wrong name, always expecting to have someone laugh, giggle and point. Always tied together, even when separated for a time, never able to be just yourself.
It ends today. One will die, the other will face the consequences of the law.

In just minutes it was over. As his brother's quivering body stopped breathing Jon looked down at Don and slowly walked away. Both were now finally free.
(Repost - by request)
Standing at the cliff's edge, he saw the beautiful view as he paused in his afternoon run.
"Long way down." the voice behind him declared.
Turning to see who was speaking, he was startled to see the stranger taking aim at his heart.
""Whoa! No, don't!" he begged. "Don't point that at me."
"Unghhhh!"

A single arrow to the chest sent him tumbling over the edge to his death on the rocks below.
(Repost - by request)
Having prepared for yet another night of bondage fun and games, Rick allowed himself to be tied up as usual. Hands behind his back and feet tied to the bed. Jason stroked, rubbed, kissed and stroked some more. He played with the knife, gently moving the point up and down Rick's abdomen, playing with his belly button, poking the point into it, circling it and literally tickling him to the point where he burst out laughing as the blade sent chills down his legs and almost ruining the whole point of the bondage thing.
Jason's mood was changing though. He was getting restless and fidgety. Something was wrong and Rick knew that there was a problem.
"What's wrong?" Rick asked. "You're not quite yourself tonight."
"You're right." Jason answered. "I have a surprize for you." he said.
"What is it?" Rick asked.
"You're leaving me." Jason answered. "Tonight!"
With that Jason stabbed the knife deep into Rick's gut!

"Gaaahhhhhh!" Rick gasped. Jason cupped his hand over Rick's mouth.
"Shhhhh!" he said. "Quiet."
"Gfffffffhhh" Mmmmfffff" Rick struggled to breathe.
"Just relax and let it happen." Jason said. "I'm tired of this game, I'm tired of you."
"I just want this over. I can't keep this up any longer."
"Slowly Rick stopped struggling as his life faded away. He could feel Jason's hard cock against the back of his head. as Jason rocked his head back and forth against himself and he soon felt the throbbing of Jason's release as the warm, moist semen spilled against the back of his neck.
Losing consciousness for the last time, he slipped into the waiting darkness.
(Repost - by request)
Working up the nerve. . .

Having set the camera to capture his suicide, Steve waited for the moment to be right. Sure that he really wanted this, he took several deep breaths and poised the point of the sword against his chest.
-
NOW! he thought, as he pulled the sword into himself with all his might. Gaaahhhhh. Pain. doubts. No, no doubts! This was meant to be.Ooohhhh. It hurts.
How long?
The hardest part is waiting for death to come.
(Repost - by request)
Pirates on the modern seas. Some of them still prefer the old fasioned way of taking the ship. Vidor was thrown a sabre and told to defend himself.
He succeeded only for a short time.Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please take a moment to
Rate it---
and / or to
Leave a comment---


Superb work. Creative and erotic. Love your stories that go along so well with the pics. Thanks for turning me on to your page. Never knew that i would be so turned on by this kind of work. But then again I love the kills in action movies, always have.
ReplyDeleteI'll be back.
often
Nik
I have seen some of these before on your Flickr site. I was really pissed when your account got deleted. Glad to find your postings here. Super links too. Eagerly awaiting to see what happens next with Seth, and Family Feud. Can we expect more soon?
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your work.
Dennis C.
Extremely darkly arousing, such potent studs
ReplyDeletein such primal situations gettin' made to turn from extra VERILE to mighty FERTILE.
Just gotta keep cummin' back for more!
KYLE, man, YOU know how to CARVE 'em so PURTY n' manly PRIME!!
UH yaaaaaaaaah !
/-)
-- larr
You do awesome work, man. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI suppose I am guilty of being a lurker with your work. I have been a loyal fan of your work for a very long time but I have never before stopped to thank you and let you know that I really appreciate your hard work. This latest postwas awesome and I decided to finally let you know.
ReplyDeleteI remember your stuff from several years ago, I had some of your work saved from way back, but lost it when the computer died. Now I am trying to save my favorites on cds. Hope you don't mind but with the mortality rate of quality sites for your work, I am trying my best not to lose you again.
Thank you for your unselfish sharing of your talents. You have many fans who have not taken the time to say so. You are well known. Almost anyone into fantasy death eroticism knows your work and appreciates it. At least now, I am no longer one of the silent ones. Thank you Kyle, many times over.
Dave