Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Friday, September 9, 2011

Family Feud - Part 10

Family Feud - Part 10

Two Mob style families seek revenge on each other as the bodies stack up. Told from the point of view of one of the hired gun "soldiers" involved in the carnage.

__________________________________________________
 Warehouse Massacre
___________________________________________
Michael Hancock took several of his security team and drove quickly to the warehouse, knowing that he was likely to find trouble. Repeated attempts to call had all ended with no answers or voicemail. He called me on the way and I hurried out to my car trying to get there as soon as I could. On the way, I made another unsuccessful attempt to call Jerry.  I was getting worried about him, I couldn't help but wonder if he was still alive.
Upon arrival they found the first victim, Walt, lying on the loading dock, face down in a dark pool of his own blood. He had been shot several times in the chest and abdomen.
Upon inspection they found seven rounds had struck him, three had gone through and come out his back. Since none had struck his heart, and the size of the bleed pool he must have lay there alone, slowly dying for some time.
A few feet away they could see another victim lying on the ground. This one looked like he may have been Walt's killer.

There was an automatic weapon lying on the ground beside his body and several spent shells scattered about. He was stopped by a single bullet through his head and judging from the height and angle of the splatter on the door behind him, he was hit as he crouched and had just turned his head toward the one that fired the shot through his skull. The last thing he saw was the muzzle flash.
Across the lot, against the curb lay Kenny, also riddled with bullets, clutching his chest in death.  He had fired the fatal shot into Walt's killer but became the victim of another shooter that not only wanted to kill him but chop him to pieces with bullets.

There was a huge hole where his heart had been and a gaping hole in his back. You could have reached your hand right through his body.
As I arrived they were looking over the other bodies scattered around the dock area.

David, a young man just recently hired, lay curled up against the wall, still wearing his bullet-torn backpack.
"Never had a chance." I muttered as I checked his body for signs of life.  Inside his backpack I found his gun and his packed lunch.
Not far away, Marco lay sprawled out on the dock, gun by his side and clothes ripped open by someone that had searched his body.

Weapons drawn we got ready to go inside.

The heavy door creaked on the rusty hinges and the noise echoed back from the big hollow spaces inside.  "So much for sneakin' in." Michael Growled. "Spread out - be careful."
Stepping through the doorway the first thing I saw was one of the workers doubled over, sitting on the bottom of the steps. 
Judging from the size of the puddle of blood formed on the floor under the step and the two small holes in his jacket, he was blasted from behind and lasted just long enough to fold up and die.


"Over here!" Michael shouted.
"Dennis!" I said as I stepped around the shelves. "Shit!"
Dennis and his brother were a couple that I had my eye on.  They were smart and eager to learn.  As Tony was turning his business legitimate, he was going to need some dependable men with the savvy to make the business a success.  Too bad the feud has put all that on hold. Now Dennis lay out on the floor, knife rammed deep into his chest and judging from the knife laying by his hand, he had tried to fight with the one that killed him in a "fair" fight.

Looking around we didn't see anyone else out in the warehouse so we headed for the offices.

The first body I saw in the office was Svenson, the office manager,face down on the floor, two big holes in his back and a bigger one in the back of his skull.  From the position of his arms and the powder burns on his back and head, I could tell he was on his knees when he was shot twice in the back and finished off with a pop to the head.

Opening one of the office doors looking for Roger, I found no one inside. The next office had quite another story.
Douglas Peters was sprawled out on the floor, a big gash in his arm, a huge knife driven into his chest, and to add insult to fatal injury, someone had slammed a table into his face, wrenching the knife around in his chest and tearing the wound into a huge gaping hole.
A set of keys on the floor between his legs proved to be the keys taken from Marco out on the dock and used to get in and kill the unsuspecting workers inside.
"They didn't need them anymore." I said, throwing the keys back to the floor.

"I still don't see Roger or Richie." I called out to the others. "Keep looking!"

"I've got one!" One of the others called out from the supply room.

Inside on the floor we found Dennis' brother Richie.
He had met a fate similar to his brother - Knife through the heart, staring up into the vast beyond with unseeing eyes.  He was apparently trying to hide from the killers as they swept through the office, killing anyone they found.

I spotted the security monitor and immediately started hunting through the images to see what had happened here.

The images were horrific.  The shootout on the dock lasted just over thirty seconds from the first shot fired until the killers found the keys on Marco's body.  After getting inside, they quickly spread out, first shooting Jack as he tried to run for the steps, then as Dennis approached, one of the killers waved the others back and took the challenge to fight Dennis one-on-one The result was already known but seeing Dennis stiffen and fall as the blade penetrated his chest was stunning. I made a mental note to do the same to this guy if I spotted him anywhere.
The same guy was responsible for the rest of the deaths in the offices.  He took pleasure in each one. I saw that Douglas Peters had managed to block the first thrust with his arm, taking the slash there, he then managed a solid kick to his killer's groin, losing one of his sandals in the process. The killer doubled over and Doug moved in for another kick but the killer raised up and drove his knife to the hilt in Doug's chest as he stood. Grabbing his balls momentarily, he straightened up, Kicked Doug in the groin a couple of times and grabbed a folding table and slammed it down on Doug's race as a parting shot. We stood transfixed, watching the methodical search through the rooms and soon found what I was looking for. They had captured Roger, tied his hands and feet and after knocking him unconscious, they carried him outside and threw him into the trunk of a waiting car.
As I watched, one of the men gave some orders to the others.  Turning up the sound I heard him say"...take this one to the gym. I'll beat the shit out of him till he tells us where Tony is.
"Shit! We need to get over there before they kill him and find Tony."
I quickly called Tony and told him what had happened and that he needed to move to somewhere else immediately.
Next I tried to call Jerry again.  -  Still no answer...


The fear of death follows from the fear of life.  A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.  ~Mark Twain

259195

7 comments:

  1. Great post! Love Dennis and Richie!! Can't wait for part 11. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stunned! Love it! Wow!

    I surf the 'net a lot and I have never seen any of these images out there before. Where do you find these men? Are they models that work for you?

    Excellent work and gruesomely wonderful tales.
    Thanks for all your work and thank your guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still deeper the tale dives into the dark recesses of the dark imagination of the Master. Where will the hero go next? Will Jerry make it through this alive? Worse yet, Who is the one that Tony's men know and trust that is killing them?

    Good work Master.

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About time to see what happened to Jerry. Loved the leather clad studs getting their blades and arrows. I can almost feel the big blade stabbing deep into my waiting chest as the bodies pile up at my feet.

      Thanks

      Delete
  4. Why the hell did you kill of Jerry? He was one of the best parts of the series.
    Do we get to see what happened and who did it?
    Damn. What a hot story.
    More . Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great story. Hard to outguess your plot twists but I am really eager to see what happens next. Hope we don't have to wait 7 more months to find out. Keep the stories and pics coming.

    Dan

    ps - Take your time but Please Hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. always a pleasure to see your pics, top quality stuff, and to read your arousing depictions, thanks kyle
    seb

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails