Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Contract Kills - Part 3

Whatever the reason for it,
some people just want, or need other people dead.
That is when you can call on us.
For the right amount of money,
we will take care of all of your problems.
Quiet and discreet or noisy and messy,
shot, stabbed, strangled, garroted, almost any method, almost any victim.
We are hired killers that love our work.


The story continues...
_______________________________________________

Careless

Ever so often a job comes along that offers a little surprise along the way. This one started out with the order to "Make him suffer." That means for me to take my time and enjoy myself.

This kill was going to be easy. Nice, easily accessible home, no neighbors close enough to hear anything and a mark careless enough to be home alone 8 hours a day. Couldn't ask for a better set up.

The driveway was long and curved leading up to the house. I tried the front door - unlocked. Careless. Pulling my gun, I went inside and started searching the house. Nowhere downstairs. I started searching upstairs, still nothing. Must be outside somewhere.

Sure enough, I could see him by the pool, eating a sandwich and chips. Not a very good last meal... I sort of felt bad about that. (Not really). I slipped my gun in the back of my belt.

"Mr Savin?" I asked as I approached.

"What? Who the fuck are you?" He snarled.

"Sorry. I got a call to this address." I told him. "Pest exterminator."

"Crap." he said. "You had me worried there. Wasn't sure who you were." He said, smiling. "You could have gotten yourself killed sneaking up on me like that." He said waving his hand toward a seat nearby. On the lounge chair, two seats down, was a black case and next to it, a handgun. Careless.

"Who called you here, Terry?"

"I don't have that name, sir." I answered.

"What kind of pests are you here for then?"

I pulled my gun. "The big stupid kind." He started to get up.

*Blam"

He grunted and fell back on the seat, his side bleeding. "What the fuck? Who the hell are you?"

"You needed to learn to keep your mouth shut." I told him, taking aim again, this time getting ready to blow his knee away. "This is going to hurt a little..."

'No! Please don't!" He begged. "I never talked about anything..."

"Hey!" the voice behind me bellowed. "What the hell are you doing?"

I turned toward the voice and saw some big musclebound character in a Speedo running toward me. I raised my gun, he stopped.

"Terry, Run! Call the police!"

*Blam*


The man of steel looked down at his chest. A small trickle of crimson started to run down his muscled body. He looked back up toward me, mouth open and tipped over backwards landing with a loud splat on the concrete.

"Terrrryyyyy!" "Nooooo!" Savin wailed.

I turned again to the bleeding target. "Friend of yours?" I asked.

"You bastard, Why kill Terry!?!" he wailed.

"He was there? Seemed like the right thing to do...? Too fucking many muscles?"

"I see you're growing a boner there." I said, pointing toward his bulging crotch. "I can't let you do that." I said taking aim again.

*Blam* *Blam*

He jerked with each impact. He pointed his shaky finger at my face. "You're a dead man!" He threatened. "I'll see you in Hell!

"Not right away." I responded. "Don't wait up for me." *Blam*
His arm dropped and he exhaled, bubbling blood down his chin. A wet spot started spreading from the end of his still stiff cock and a pearl of white semen seeped through, glistening in the sunlight.

Turning to leave, I walked up to the body of his muscle bound lover. He was still breathing in shallow, short panting breaths. His chest wound bubbled and pumped small amounts of blood with each beat of his faltering heart. Bloody froth spilled from his mouth and ran down into his ears and hair. His eyes turned to look at me as I stood over him. His speedo stretched tightly over his stiff shaft and firm balls.

I moved around between his sprawled apart legs. "This is 'just because'" I said as I knelt down and pumped one last shot into the bulging speedo, splattering one of his balls up into his abdomen and blowing his bladder apart, releasing blood and piss out onto the concrete. The tiny missile ripped through intestines turning them into a useless mush and finally lodged in his spine. His body jerked wildly with the shot, a gusher of blood and vomit sprayed out of his mouth and a red spray of blood and air shot out the hole in his chest like the plume of a whale breaking the surface of the sea as he recoiled but he immediately fell back and lay still.

"Not bad." I muttered. "Now I need another target."


Jeff Blake

I was happy to draw Jeff Blake as my next assignment. He was a smarmy little puke as far as I was concerned. He liked killing for a living as much as I do, so he knew why I was there when I showed up in his back yard. They told me that his apprentice was there with him and he was to die as well. The trainee was going to be interesting. Hope I can find him while I am there.

"Well Flint, We meet again." he said, sitting up in his hammock. You here on business or pleasure?"

"A little of both," I answered. "Where's the new guy?"

"Skip? Oh he's around."

I pulled my weapon and aimed it at his gut. "How about you tell me where?"

"Fuck you. You're going to kill me anyways, I tell you nothing."

"Suit yourself." I answered.

Without hesitation I fired into his gut. "Unhhh!" he grunted as he started to sit up. The second shot hit just below his ribcage, low and to the left.


"Say 'Goodbye' shithead." I said as I fired into his chest. Blood erupted from the hole in his heart as he jerked upright and fell back, limp and lifeless in just under a second.

I heard my shots echoing back from the surrounding hills. If "Skip" was around, he had to hear the shooting. I kicked at the body in the hammock, checking for any sign of life. The body limply fell to one side. As the hammock swung back, the limp body toppled out and landed face down on the ground.

"Ok, Skippie, Your turn." I turned toward the out buildings.

He wasn't hard to find. I heard the sound of an approaching dirt bike. I watched him drive up the path toward one of the sheds and inside. In a few moments he came striding out, looking down at the ground, whistling. I could see his holster strapped to his belt.

"Hey Skip!" I called out.

He looked up to see who was calling his name at the same time drawing his weapon.

"Drop it!" I demanded. "Now!"

He raised the gun toward me. I fired one shot at his leg. He yelped with pain grabbed his leg and dropped to his knees on the ground as blood spurted from the wound. He scowled at me as he again raised his gun.

"I said 'DROP IT'" I yelled, firing another shot, striking him in the gut.
I saw a bloody spray splatter out from his back, raising a small cloud of dust behind him. His gun flipped from his hand and landed on the ground as he groped for his abdomen.

"I tried to warn you." I said as he looked up at my face. He took a deep, shuddering breath and reached for his gun again. I pressed my piece against his forehead. "Don't!"

He hesitated, but then grabbed for his gun again. I pulled the trigger, splattering his brains across the ground and throwing his body back. His head rested on the bloody ground as he lay back, sitting on his heels, twitching slightly as his nerves fired their last random pulses from the sudden explosion inside his skull.

His rugged, handsome face, now marred by the powder burns and .45 size hole, his firm tight muscles accented by the shock and pain, his bulging package that invited my exploring touch and caress still stirred my imagination. I still wish I could have known him earlier enough to save him from this fate.

Now I will have to be satisfied with the erotic imaginations that stirred my loins before heading back home.


Sebastian

I had watched the apartment all night.

I saw the mark come home with a friend - a pick up at some bar or somewhere unknown, but they went in together and spent the night together. Unwilling to take Sebastian out with an unknown person present, I waited.

A little past eight in the morning I heard a door close and Seb walked out. He pulled a gun out of his leather jacket, checked the clip and stuffed it back inside. Glancing around, he strapped on his helmet, mounted his motorcycle and rode off.

Now I at least knew that he was armed. His companion from last night was still inside and I had no idea how long he would be gone so I needed to move fast.

I carefully tried the door... locked! I knocked softly. "Hello? Can you hear me?" I said through the closed door.

"Coming! . . . Who is it?" He asked.

"David." I answered. I just saw Seb downstairs and he said to come on up."

"He went to get us some breakfast." the voice said as he unlocked the door. "He said he wouldn't be long." The door opened and We got a look at each other.

"Well hel-lo there!" he cooed at me, looking up and down and smiling broadly. "Seb has some hot friends."

He was dressed in just a shirt and underwear. The shirt was buttoned by just the bottom two buttons and I could see his briefs gently cradling his junk just below his shirttails.

"My name's Adam, what's yours?"

"David." I said. "I see Seb's taste in men is still as sharp as ever." I stepped inside and closed the door. "Hope he lets us get better acquainted." I said, moving toward him.

He grabbed my wrist. "Come on in here and let me see the rest of you." he said. He pulled me toward the bedroom, unbuttoning his shirt on the way.

The sound of a motorcycle approaching caught my attention. Now I had to move fast!

He backed toward the bed. "Don't be shy, handsome." he said. "Let me have a look at you."

I started pulling my shirt out of my jeans and stepped in his direction. I pulled my knife out of the sheath at the back of my belt and put my other hand at the back of his neck and pulled him toward me as if I was about to kiss him. He closed his eyes and puckered up.

We kissed. His warm passionate embrace had me in a position where I could only wait until I could move. I pulled back and he started pulling his shirt off. He got to the point where I could move in, I again started to pull him toward me for another kiss, he closed his eyes and leaned toward me.

With a brief flash of regret, I slipped my knife deep into his chest. His eyes flashed wide and gasped as the blade tore his heart open. A sudden recognition of my betrayal crossed his face as he fell back, slid down to the floor and lay over with his head on the bed. He lay very still, not breathing, already gone.

I heard the sound of keys jingling outside the door. I hurried to the bathroom.

"Hi Honey! I'm home..." He quipped, tossing his keys on a table as he came in. He dropped a bag

"Adam?" -pause- "Adam?!"

"Where'd you go?" he asked, crossing the room toward the bedroom. His sudden stop in the doorway and the sound of the short gasp told me the time to strike was now.

He reached in his jacket and pulled his gun. As he turned I stepped out of the bathroom and fired. He gasped, clutching his side, rage boiling up in his face.

"You!" he snarled, raising his gun.

*Blam!*

My shot hit him in the collar. Blood spurted from the wound as he dropped to his knees on the floor, obviously in a great deal of pain. He stared at me, panting. "Why?" he whispered between breaths.

"I don't ask why. I just follow my orders."

"Orders? Who's orders?" He gasped.

"Julius Quaid." I answered. "You must have pissed him off really good."

"Quaid!?!" he shouted, a lot louder than I thought he still the strength to do.

He started trying to raise his gun... "That fucking maggot! He's not..." *Blam*

The bullet entered his forehead and tore through the bed coverings behind him raising a plume of down feathers and spattering the room with a bloody mist and chunks of brain and bone.

He jerked violently as the bullet blasted through. A quick gush of blood poured down his face to his chin. He settled back against the wall then stared blankly toward the ceiling, his arms slowly dropping to his sides. I left him just as he fell.

I couldn't help wondering what Quaid was "not" by Sebastian's estimation. Guess I will never know now.

I hurried to the door, snagging up the keys so I could lock it from the outside.

All things considered, this job went fairly well.


5 comments:

  1. VERY HOT!!! I especially loved Adam and Skip. Keep writing, and illustrating. You have an AWESOME talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide whether the stories themselves or the art you create to illustrate them are hotter, Kyle. Suffice to say, I like it all!

    Thanks as ever,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot ... the victims go down slowly ... and the descriptions are very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image for Sebastien was particularly hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent imagery and good kills. I love the final one, blood all running down the jacket

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails