________________________________________________
I try to post large images but you can see the larger view by clicking on any pic.
I hurried back to my apartment under cover of darkness, hoping that any police work might be over and out of the way for a few minutes. I could only hope that my stuff would still be there. My calls to Henry, my inside man in the Police Department met with connections to voicemail. Pulling up to the lot near my apartment, I could see that it looked rather quiet, considering that I left two bodies there, one of them in plain sight on the stairwell, the other hanging in my shower with arrows in him. I entered the front of the building and started up the empty, clean stairwell. At my door there was little sign of the forced break-in that I spotted earlier. Going inside, I fully expected to find two bodies in my bathtub, but they were completely gone. I did, however find a note taped to my shower wall. It said simply, "You're welcome." I gathered up the things that I needed and hurried off to meet with Tony again. It was going to be a long night.
Tony told me they found out that Vito was bringing in another wave of reinforcements from all over the country. Of course, Tony had his men coming in too so it was building up to a real full stage war. My job was going to be to intercept as many of the incoming killers as I can. We had people scattered at several key spots around town watching for some of the known players to arrive. The first call, however, was not from a source we were expecting.
______________________________
"Hey Chief, Where are you?"
"It's him." I whispered, covering the mouthpiece.
"Yeah, It's me." he answered back. "I've got something you might want."
"What's that?" I asked.
"How fast can you get to Vito's gym?"
"About 20 minutes, what have you got?"
"A little rat named Ed. He helps keep track of Vito's men and send them wherever they find you or any of Tony's guys. This little bastard has probably caused half of the deaths since this started. He's the one that told Vito's men to pull back when Tony's son Andy.
Andy got killed in that gun deal gone bad."
"I'll be right there..." I said, hanging up. I wanted this creep! His decision to betray Andy and his men caused this war in the first place. Now half of my close friends are dead, and I am likely to die trying to put an end to this mess.
I got there in fifteen minutes. Slamming the side door open, I walked in, guns drawn, just looking for anyone in my way.
"Help! Somebody, help me!"...
The voice was coming from somewhere in the locker room area. I looked around to see any evidence of the carnage that was left here earlier. No bodies, no blood. I pushed the restroom door open and looked in. Only thing out of place was a missing urinal. The place smelled better than it ever had.
"Help! Somebody..."
I pushed the locker room door open. "Help! I'm in here." The voice was coming from the weight room. I carefully pushed the door open.
"Oh shit!" He moaned. "Not you."
There against the far wall, naked, and strapped in place by the wrists and ankles, was Eddie Bolan.
"What's the matter, Eddie, Not happy to see me?"
"Please, don't kill me...
"Why would I want to do that Eddie?" I asked, holstering my gun.
"What do you want with me?" he asked. "Why did you do this to me?"
"You didn't see who bound you?"
"Shit no. Somebody smacked me on the head while I was in the shower, and I woke up here."
"That's too bad. You just lost all possible reason you might have had for me to keep you alive."
"What? Why?" He started struggling against his bindings.
"Unless you can tell me something about the person that did this to you, I have no reason to keep you alive, do I?" I pulled my knife and held it up where he could see his reflection in it.
"I never hurt anybody, Please, NO!" His eyes widened as he stared at the long blade.
"Where should I shove this? In your gut? in your stomach? in your heart?"
He flattened himself against the wall, trying to get as far from that blade as he could. His cock started swelling as he shivered with fear.
"Is that for me?" I asked him, reaching down with my left hand and grabbing his stiff pecker, pulling it toward me. "Maybe I should cut it off and save it for later."
He stopped struggling and froze in place. Looking down at his cock, he stared at it, waiting to see what I was going to do.
"Maybe I should slit your throat..."
"Please, No!" he screamed.
I pulled on his cock as it hardened in my hand. "Please, don't hurt me. Please."
"You started this whole war when you had Doug and his men desert Andy and got him killed. Tony lost his son because of you."
Eddie was silent.
"Again, where do you want to get it? Abs? Stomach? Heart?"
"No! I don't want to die... I'm sorry... I can't die like this, not here, Oh please, no."
I squeezed his cock tighter and pulled him toward me with it. "Oh, you're going to die, all right. I'm going to see you dead. The only thing left is how slow can I do it? How much can I make you suffer?"
"Please, make it quick, not slow. No pain..." he started crying. "Please."
Suddenly he gasped and his eyes widened. I could feel his cock pumping in my hand. His cum pumped all over my pants as he moaned. I looked down and could see it running down my fly.
"That's it!" I snarled. Pulling hard on his cock, I took my knife and cut as close as I could get. His cock and balls came away almost without effort.
"AAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!" he screamed as blood spurted across the floor. His bugging eyes looked with terror at the prize in my hand.
"OoHH! Aaahhhgh! Unghhhh! What have you done? Oh God!"
"I asked you where you wanted to get it." I said stepping toward him. "In the low gut..." I stabbed the blade deep into his bladder.
"Aaaaghhh!" "Oh God! Please! No!"
I yanked the blade free as he gasped with pain. Driving it in again, this time aiming for the stomach, I pushed him back against the wall as he moaned with agony.
"This is the part I really like. Feel the blade press against your spine? I bet that hurts like hell."
I could tell that he was going to puke. I yanked the knife out and stepped aside as he let fly with the bloody contents of his stomach, which gushed from his mouth and the hole in his gut.
"Aaaaaghhhh!" he screamed again. "Oh God. Finish it, man." he pleaded. "Kill me."
"If you insist." I said, stepping in close and shoving the blade into his chest.

His mouth opened wide in a silent scream. He stared at the knife for a second, then looked at the contents of my left hand - his cock and balls.
"Oh, sorry, do you want these back?" I asked. As I stuffed his balls into his gaping mouth as he started sliding down the wall choking and gagging. By the time he was dead his cheeks were bulging with his man berries and his limp cock was drooping down his bloody chin, a thick glob of cum slowly seeped from the slit of his drooping cock down to his bloody chest...
Imagine dying as the last thing you see is someone stuffing your own cock and balls into your mouth.
I stood up, admired my handiwork for a few moments, watched the final twitches of his miserable life jerk his mangled body. I yanked my blade from his chest and walked across the room to the showers where I took a shower fully clothed, to wash his blood, cum, and puke from my clothes. Almost any other time I would have licked his cum from my hand and clothes and enjoyed it. This little shit was different. I felt a deep satisfaction killing him but I really felt a deeper revulsion even being close to this guy.
Satisfied that I had cleaned any traces of him from my clothes, skin and knife, I sloshed my way back into the weight room. I caught the reflection of my soaked shirt and jeans in the mirror and immediately thought of Dylan, Kip and Frank, all dead, along with lots more. I started getting a little aroused as I stared at my wet reflection and remembering the good times with my friends. Made me wish I could bring this little creep back to life just so I could kill him again for each of them.
As I toweled off my clothes I spotted his stuff neatly folded on a bench. Along with them, a briefcase and a shoulder bag with his laptop in it.
"I can use these..."
______________________________
"Eddie? It's Ron. You here?" He walked toward the hallway without looking back. Wasting no time and giving him no warning, I hurried up behind him, wrapping my arm around his throat, pulled his sweaty body back against mine and stabbed him in the gut, once, twice three times.
He dropped his helmet and tried to pull the pistol from his pants. I grabbed his hand and held it down, trying to keep him from using his gun.
*Bang!*
The bullet hit the floor sending up a few sparks in the dimly lit room. I pulled my knife from his gut and slammed the pommel down hard and knocked his gun to the floor. I released my grip on his throat and reached down, grabbing his crotch and squeezed the tight, full package in my hand. He yelped and arched his back as he tried to escape my grip tearing his pants halfway off in the process. This time I drove the blade in through his back as he shrieked with pain or terror, and fell to the floor face down.

He tried to raise himself up to look at me but was too far gone.
"Welcome to the city, Ron. Hope you enjoyed your stay." I said as I knelt down beside him. He raised his head and looked at me. He opened his mouth and tried to speak but lay his head back down in silence.
Two thick, dark streams of blood ran down toward the drain as he stopped breathing. I do love when a good looking mark is going commando. His lean, tight body looked so inviting. The two firm mounds of his half exposed ass just begged to be fucked. As I looked him over and realized that I felt so much better about killing him. The pleasure was there again, nothing like killing Eddie. The boner in my pants almost hurt as I stood up and it pressed hard against my wet jeans.
I finished with Ron and gathered up the briefcase and laptop from Eddie and returned to my apartment. I called Tony and told him what had happened and he sounded so happy I thought he was going to cry. "You watch your ass, Kyle. Be careful." he urged.
"Sure thing Tony. I'll call you back soon." I hung up, thoroughly satisfied with things so far.
Looking over the notes in Eddie's briefcase and searching through his address book gave me a wealth of info about Vito's men and what to expect. I tried to start his laptop but ran into his password screen.
Trying things like phone numbers, zip codes and birthdates, I sat staring at the password prompt...
I found a page in a worn notebook with several things that might be passwords and user names...
"User name? Ed? Eddie? Edward? ? ?
User name? Me>
Password? hunglikeahorse
"Loading your settings."
"Hmmm. Not even a little." I muttered as the computer started up.
I went to his email and started scrolling down through the messages he had sent in the last few days and started checking those names for replies.
"Ed.
Will be in town tomorrow, early. Have a room at the new motel. Call me.
Glenn"
I picked up my phone and dialed.
"Carson Motel - you plan your trip, we'll handle the rest... Can I help you?"
"Yes, Is Vicki there?"
"Hold Please."...
"Hello, Vicki here."
"Vicki, it's Kyle. Are you alone?"
"Yes, what do you need?"
"Tony needs your help, Do you have a Glenn Roberts checked in there yet?"
*clickety click* *pause*
"Yes, he just arrived a short time ago. He just ordered some lunch up to his room."
"Can you hold that until I get there?"
"You're going to make a mess in there, aren't you?"
"I'm afraid so." I admitted.
"I'll handle it. Just be careful." she answered. "Try to keep the mess inside the room.
"You're a peach, Vicki. I'll see you in five minutes."
I hurried to the motel and entered through the kitchen. Slipping on a red jacket, I started toward the tray of food. Vicki met me at the elevator and handed me a plastic card. "This will get you in. Please keep the noise to a minimum. There are a lot of people on that floor. We don't need a big horror show."
I reached under my shirt and pulled my knife out far enough for her to see it. She nodded and smiled a worried smile.
"I'll send the guys to clean up as soon as you leave."
"Thanks Vicki." She pulled me toward her and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "I know I'm not exactly your type, bit you're sure mine. Be careful."
"Stop saying that." I said smiling back at her. "I owe you another one."
"What else is new?" she said. "Go."
On the fourth floor I found room 438. Knocking at the door I said "Room service."
"Come on in."
Opening the door, I walked in carrying the tray. He was leaning against the headboard on the bed watching TV. Dressed simply in Jeans, sneakers and a tee, I noted that he was handsome and well proportioned. Quite muscular and tanned, I would have killed to have met him in a completely different way.
"Where do you want it?" I asked. I was thinking of where to shove my knife...
"Over there." he pointed at the small table.
I uncovered the food and sat his drink down. I had my back to him as I reached for my knife.
"What does a guy do in this town to have a good time?" he asked.
"Depends on what kind of a good time you're looking for." I answered.
"Any bars in town where a guy could meet someone for a night of hot action?"
"Could be. What kind of action you looking for?"
"Honestly I was hoping to meet someone kinda like you. You free tonight?"
Wow. What a temptation. He's super hot looking and he just happens to be Gay and have the hots for me!
"Sorry man, gotta work." I answered.
"Damn. I was hoping... You look like my type. Love the jeans and the hot bulge you're sporting there. Those jeans look like you wet shrunk them to you."
He adjusted his stiffening cock a little self consciously.
"Can't blame me for asking." he said, resting his hand on his growing bulge.
*silence*
I continued to set up his lunch, hoping for the right distraction. I could see his gun mostly hidden under his leg. He saw my glance toward his gun.
I reached for my knife again, looking for my chance to move.
"Hey, wait a minute. What's going on? Blue jeans aren't a part of the uniform here." he announced sitting up. "Who are you?"
I turned to see him raising his gun. I whirled around, throwing my knife as quickly as I could.

He jerked with the sudden pain, mouth open as if to speak, he looked down at his chest with my knife embedded deep in his heart. "Unhhhh..." The low moan was almost inaudible as his last breath leaked away. He dropped his gun and fell back against the headboard... Dead.
"God, he died fast." I thought as I watched his motionless body. A small red stain slowly grew around the knife blade in his chest. "I must have split his heart right in two!"
I sat on the bed and opened his bags. Nothing really important there. Shorts, swim trunks - speedos... sunscreen, underwear and a couple of changes of clothes. The other bag was mostly ammo and a couple of butterfly knives. I munched down his sandwich and drank his ice tea as I sorted through his stuff. Searching his pockets, I threw his wallet, keys, gun and cell phone into the bag with the ammo.
I grabbed my knife and slowly pulled it from his chest. I was impressed with his firm muscles, even in death he felt hard and strong. His fresh clean man scent filled my nostrils. Tight chest, rock hard abs and an impressive bulge... Too bad. He would have been fun in bed.
I washed my blade and took a piss before wiping the sink clean and closing the bathroom door. I had to get back to my apartment and see what I could find in his phone.
I grabbed his bags and headed for the elevator. Downstairs I called Vicki, thanked her and told her that the room was ready to be cleaned.
Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please take a moment to
Rate it---
and / or to
Leave a comment---


Thanks, Kyle. Can't wait for part 7. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
ReplyDeleteVery sexy indeed.
ReplyDeleteHoly Shit! I'm so hard it hurts!
ReplyDeleteDon't stop. We want more soon. Never had it so good. NO Never had it so hard! Hot models and hot kills.
Thanx!
Dean
I like ur stories and pics.I'd like to see more deaths related to the beating heart.I guess I have a thing for the heart!
ReplyDeletethe beating hearts do it for me. anything that rips it apart. i would like it better if they could take a little longer to die. maybe struggling to hold off death.
ReplyDelete