Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Family Feud - Part 11

Family Feud - Part 11

Two Mob style families seek revenge on each other as the bodies stack up. Told from the point of view of one of the hired gun "soldiers" involved in the carnage.

__________________________________________________
Just in time for Valentines Day
A new Massacre!
Enjoy! 
___________________________________________
Onslaught
After sunset we gathered in an empty alley a block away from Vito's Gym. Not knowing how many would be inside, we went for the overkill option. I called Henry and told him there was going to be some noise from a bunch of firecrackers and noise making pyrotechnics  - set off on a nearby rooftop - that should be sufficient to cover the noise of the somewhat more deadly fireworks in and around Vito's Gym.
"Who the hell came up with that plan?" Henry asked.
"Why?" I asked. "Seemed like the best I could think of in the time I had."
"Should have known it was you.  Just rig some rags to smoulder or some smoke bombs - something for people to look at with all the noise. Good thinking. We'll make it work.  Just keep yourself alive through this. We can't let Vito win, he'll turn this city into a battleground for years."
"I won't let that happen, Henry." I promised. "I'll end it right."
The silence on the other end told me that Henry wasn't so sure.
"Vito is going down, for good." I assured him.
"Be careful Kyle, there are a lot of greedy bastards out there just waiting to take you to Vito to collect their two million as soon as Vito gets is jollies killing you himself." He paused...
"It's a two edged sword, Frank." I answered. "That means they are less likely to kill me before taking me to Vito. More time to escape, more chance to kill whoever tries it."
"Be careful of everybody," Frank warned, " - Some or your best friends might just try to capitalize on your trust, they might even cry at your funeral, but you will still be dead."
"I've got to get movin'." I told him, "Catch you later."
"Watch your ass. I Don't want to lose y..." *click* I hung up before he could finish.

We were on hold for a  few minutes waiting for some more guys to arrive - gave me some time to think... and try Jerry again.

"Hello?"
"Jerry! Where the hell are you, where have you been?"
'I'm trying to work an angle here. Hope to find an end to all this."
"Angle? What the hell are you talking about? I've been calling you for hours."
"I know that. I had to turn my phone off.  Where are you now?"
"We're going in Vito's gym. They have Roger, they're going to try to get Tony's hiding place out of him."
Jerry took a deep breath. "Roger's probably already dead. You better tell Tony to move somewhere else."
"Already taken care of." I answered.
"Good, but you guys will be going into a hornets nest.  I'm in the middle of something here and can't get there to help right now."
"In the middle of what?" I asked.
"I've still got a big advantage here, Vito's men still think I'm working with them. As long as nobody sees me with you and lives to tell about it, I can get into places you can't."
"Don't take any unnecessary chances." I warned.
"You be careful too. I've got plans for you." he paused, "I want you alive so we can do them."
I smiled at that. I had some plans too.
The last of the men arrived and I said "Goodbye" to Jerry.

Dave moved quietly up to the back door and started picking the lock. Within a few moments he had it and I signaled our man on the roof for a one minute countdown. I checked to be sure that everyone was ready with silencers on their guns and knives at the ready. Now the last moments before the fireworks seemed really slow and extra quiet.
Suddenly, the sky lit up with multicolored flashes, sparks pops, cracks and booms. We moved into the dark back room and waited for any sound in the hall outside. Chuck peeked out of the door and motioned us to wait. He then watched through the narrow crack until he yanked it open and charged through.
"No, wait!" I said in a loud whisper. "Shit!"
I stepped through and could only watch as he repeatedly gutstabbed the guy over and over, holding him by the back of his neck as he rammed the blade to the hilt in his ruined gut.
Letting the guy go he stepped back as the gutted young man shakily tried to stand upright but faltered toppling over on his side on the floor. Beginning to convulse, he heaved several times and finally puked a bloody mess on the floor as his last conscious act.
"What the hell is the matter with you? Are you trying to get us all killed?" I snarled at Chuck, trying to sound as angry as I could while whispering.
"I got him, didn't I?" He whispered back.
"That's not the point. We can't cover your back if you're out on your own doing your own thing."
I sent the guys to cover the front and back stairs, all three entrances to the building and the last two remained with me as we  started a sweep of the building.

The fireworks were still making a lot of noise outside but in here it was just a low background noise, nothing to get all excited about but a noise in the room next to us caught my attention. Preparing my knife, I opened the door and spotted a muscular hunk coming toward the door. He snatched a revolver from a table as he moved past it and looked toward me. I threw the knife.

"Uhhhhhh!"
He stopped in his tracks.
Dropping his pistol to the floor he grabbed at the knife in his gut with both hands.  Staring at it for a moment, he started to pull it out but was stopped by the pain. He looked up at me as a trickle of blood dripped off his lip, just before he toppled over face first to the floor.
I stepped in, rolled him over and retrieved my knife. He moaned and started squirming so I placed the tip of my knife over his heart. His eyes widened when he felt the point touch his chest then closed them tightly in anticipation of the thrust. Shoving it in to the hilt, his body shuddered, stiffened and then relaxed. His ordeal was over.
I figured the basketball court might be a good place to check and I heard the sounds of running feet inside. Fortunately it was just some guy running laps and since this was a private gym, the runner could only be a target.
As the steps approached, I opened the door and stepped in. He was watching his feet and not paying attention to me or anyone else and as he approached, I raised my gun.
*Peyupp*

He jerked bolt upright, grabbed for his chest and tumbled over backward, landing on the floor with a loud thud. I knelt down and checked for a pulse - none. His sweaty body looked especially hot to me with the bullet hole and powder burns. He must have been dead almost before he hit the floor so it was nearly painless for him.
"Too bad," I said softly, "nice looking guy."
We headed toward the locker room.
I carefully opened the door and looked in. It was quiet. I readied my gun and stepped inside followed by a couple of the others. As I got where I could see the whole room I spotted Roger.
His arms were taped to a bench, and was gagged with a ball of tape in his mouth. His body was still warm so it hadn't been long since he was killed. Another indication that it had not been long was the still half hard erection in his pants. He had wet himself, probably upon death. He had been beaten up and stabbed once in the abdomen. That may not have killed him but the knife still sticking into his chest probably did.

"They probably got what they wanted out of him." I said. "Either that or got sick of trying."
I picked up the gun on the floor and stuffed it in the back of my belt. Then I removed the blade from Roger's chest. Wiping it off on a pair of socks I found on the floor, I Sheathed mine and decided to use their weapon on them.
"There are several private rooms on this floor," I said, "We need to check them before we go upstairs."
I still had the set of keys I got from a previous raid here so I tried them on the door of the first room. - Empty.
The next door opened silently. Inside, asleep in front of his TV was a muscular tattooed slab of beef, just waiting for a bullet or a knife... I chose the knife.
He gave a loud raspy gasp as his eyes flashed open and he tried to sit up, which only drove the blade in deeper. He looked up and saw my face.
"Carver." His voice was raspy.
"That's me Skippy. Your million dollar buddy. Too bad you were sleeping.  I decided you were ready for retirement... In hell!"
I punched the hilt of the knife with the heel of my hand, driving it in until I felt the crunch of knife grating through backbone. The guy's eyes flashed wide briefly but he quickly wilted back against his comfortable pillow and fell asleep. Forever.

I pulled the knife and wiped it on his pants. I couldn't resist  giving his hard mound a good squeeze - checking him out. - Not too bad but could have used a bit more meat on that sausage.

We moved on to the next room. Inside I saw a big soldier type mercenary standing inside - and he saw me open his door.
"What the fuck you doing here?" He snarled. "Get the hell outta my room!"
One quick throw later and the big guy was falling to the floor in the corner.


The next door wasn't locked. I knocked.
"Yeah? Who is it?"
"Skippy." I answered. "Vito sent me."
"Skippy?" The door opened. Another big military type.
"What the hell does he want?"
"Hey, take it easy. I just need your keys. They're changing the locks here and you'll need the new one."
"Wait here." he said. Turning around he pulled out his cell phone.
"Probably calling to check my story." I thought.
I didn't wait. I struck fast and hard driving the blade in with a sharp upward thrust.
"Aghhh! You fuck!"
He dropped to his knees. The cellphone bounced across the floor undialed. I yanked the blade out of his back and drove it back in again, striking bone this time. He moaned loudly but quickly lost all strength and fell over.

I felt for a pulse in his neck. It was there but after a couple of seconds it stopped.
I looked around the room and found a couple of weapons - A nice 357 and an Uzi.
"We can use these." I said, handing them to Dave. Picking up the ammo, I shoved several clips into my pockets and gave the rest to Dave to carry.
"Wonder how many more mercs we'll run into?" I said...

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*
The shots came from another room! We ran out into the hall just in time to see one of Vito's guys running toward the stairs. *Peyupp* I fired one shot.
The wall in front of him became splattered with the bloody mist. He arched his back and fell forward, just making it to the top step.
"Shit! the whole place must have heard those shots!" I snarled. "Where the hell is Chuck? He's supposed to be watching these stairs.
Another noise. This time from the restroom at the foot of the stairs...
Dave turned and started for the door.
Slamming the door hard against the wall and making a loud bang, he charged inside just as the occupant was heading for it.
*Blam*
One point blank round to the heart stopped any threat from that one. His startled expression never changed as he fell dead on the floor.
The loud shot of the 357 left no other choice. The fight was on.
Loud voices upstairs got my attention. Dave handed me the Uzi and we ran up the steps.
Starting down the hall, toward the voices, I heard footsteps coming my way. As soon as he rounded the corner I recognized him as Larry, one of the guys I worked with before the war between Vito and Tony. This guy was a real hard working guy, good to work with but intensely loyal to Vito.
"Kyle!" he said as he spotted me.
"Sorry Larry." I said, raising the Uzi. I sprayed him with a quick burst before he could take aim at me.

He fell back against the wall and slid to the floor leaving a bloody smear on the wall.
"Shame to ruin such a nice jacket." I said, feeling bad inside for having killed him. I wish I had a choice.
Another door opened. I stepped toward the sound. I could hear someone running up the steps at the other end of the hall. A half dressed guy in camo, clutching his gun and trying to fasten his pants emerged from the room.
"Hey!" I yelled at him.
He looked at me and started to raise his gun. I sprayed him with a burst from the Uzi and he crumpled to the floor.

I turned my attention to the stairs as Alex popped around the corner aiming his gun at me as I readied to fire if it wasn't him.
A quick search of the other rooms brought no results, although there were clothes and belongings in them as well. Probably out hunting our guys and trying to kill Tony... and me.

We finished the room check on the second and third floor and hurried down to try to find Chuck.
The last room downstairs. The noise outside had subsided. Hopefully the fireworks in here were over as well.  I opened the door. Inside I saw a guy slumped over on the couch. He had a knife in his gut and a gun in his hand.
It was Andy, another of Vito's men that I had worked with. He was still alive, but just barely.  I took the gun from his hand - just in case.
"Over here!" Dave called.
"On God! Chuck!" Alex howled as he ran past me into the room.

On the floor Chuck was sprawled out, bleeding from his gut, still holding the knife he had killed the guy in the hall with.  Alex unzipped his jumpsuit and slid the blood soaked tee shirt to reveal three closely grouped bullet holes. He was semi conscious too and Alex tried to get him to talk. Chuck fought to get the strength to talk to his long time lover as Alex choked back the fountain of tears that blurred his vision and dripped on Chuck's face. Chuck was fully erect inside his jumpsuit and Alex reached inside the jumpsuit and started to gently jack his lover one last time.
I went back to Andy, still moaning on the couch.
"Andy, talk to me." I said.
"Kyle. Hell of a way to treat a friend... " He laughed weakly but the knife hurt too much with the effort so the bloody teeth smile replaced the weak greeting.
"I'm going to die, Kyle."
"I know, Andy." I said. "What can you tell me?"
"They killed Roger. They messed him up pretty bad. Really hurt him." He paused for breath.
"Can you get that out of me?" he said, looking at the knife.
"If I pull it out, you'll die within seconds." I told him.
"Wait then." he said. "You need to know this. They started pushing a knife in his gut, really slow. It had to hurt like hell as that thing worked it's way in. He broke out in a sweat trying to resist until it was in to the hilt. He got a boner and they kicked him in the nuts just because they could."
"Next they started twisting the knife around. God! You should have heard him screaming... That's when he broke. He gave them an address out in the country. Said Tony was there. They asked about you and he said he had no idea where to find you. That's when he started shoving the knife through his chest and into his heart. God it was awful. They hurt him so bad. He knows how to torture the truth out of somebody."
"Who does?" I asked. "Who killed him?"
"George, George Paulo. He's a damned sadistic demon. There was no reason for him to torture Roger like that, he already got what he wanted."
"Thanks Andy. What happened in here?"
"All I know is that guy broke in here. I tried to get my knife but he kicked me in the nuts real hard. Next thing I know he got my knife and drove it in my gut then shoved me backward till I fell here. Mike came down from upstairs and walked in as he was getting ready to finish me off. I guess he plugged him three times before his gun jammed. I think he was going to warn the others but I guess he didn't make it."
"No. He didn't."
"Kyle, please, I'm going to die anyways. Please. Make it quick. I'd rather it be you. I've always liked you... Better you than some guy I don't know."
"Hold still. I can't keep it from hurting but I can make it quick." I said.
"Good bye, Kyle." he said. "Thank you."
"Good bye Andy." I said.
I carefully grabbed the knife handle, took a breath, placed my left hand on his shoulder, Yanked the blade from his gut, unleashing a thick flow of blood. Taking careful aim, I quickly punched it in through his chest, splitting his heart. He gasped as the blade ripped him open but almost immediately went limp. Pulling the knife free, there was very little blood coming from the chest wound. He was gone.
Going back to Chuck, I saw Alex kneeling on the floor beside him quietly sobbing. He looked up at me.
"He's gone." he said in a low voice, "Gone."
"I'm sorry Alex." I said. "We need to go. I'll have some guys come and get his body for you.
Alex bent down and kissed Chuck;s unfeeling lips one last time and silently stood up, removed his sweatshirt and laid it over Chuck's face. He then moved Chuck's penis back inside his jumpsuit and zipped it up past his crotch to spare him the indignity of having strangers see him that way. Finally he carefully wiped up the last couple of cum beads on his abdomen, looked at them on his hand for a minute before licking them up. The last time he would ever taste the love fluid from his long time lover, partner and friend.
319337




The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.  ~Seneca

2 comments:

  1. Kyle, you've done it again! Definitely got me cumming and going. My faves were Skippy and the blonde shirtless hunk, but as usual a great read all around. I give it SIX STARS on a scale of 1 to 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, it looks like a lot of these guys lost their hearts just in time for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails