Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Best of the Best - Part 5


Training camp for a highly skilled team of mercenary forces. Ready to kill anybody at any time anyplace. Just give the order and even your closest friend could die at your hand - or you at his. Mission first. All else is secondary. That is why they are the Best of the Best.

  __________________________________________________ 
The Elimination Process Continues
Paul and John
Hand to hand close combat, the essence of war, boiled down to one man against another. Give no quarter, take no prisoner. The battle is over only when one of you lies dead at the other man's feet. Paul and John squared off and circled each other. A few furtive slashed and thrusts at first and they started fighting in earnest.

Several minutes, a couple of slashes and minor nicks later they were given the warning that if they didn't finish the fight in the next five minutes that they would both be shot. John slashed with renewed vigor but Paul knew that if he didn't end this soon he would die as a target rather than at the hand of John and if he took his chances he could emerge the winner.  Better to die in honest combat than shot as a failure. Both men were getting boned up over the battle. Getting sexually stoked, nearing climax even without the kill but their time was running out.

Seeing that John lowered his hand after each slash before striking again, he moved in close, ready to dodge the slash and...

John backed up slightly and went for a gut slash. Paul bent down, pulling his gut out of the deadly arc but raised his hand up and thrust toward John's unprotected throat.

"Gukkk!"

The gurgled gasp was accompanied by a thick spurt of blood as the blade slipped effortlessly through flesh, stopping only as the hilt crushed what was left of John's windpipe.

John grabbed for his throat but he was already toppling over backwards as his vision faded and the world turned black.  He felt his sex erupting with wild, but short lived pleasure that ended when he landed flat on his back and the blade finished it's job as it was driven sideways through his neck, severing everything in it's path.

Paul stood over his kill.  The pent up fire in his loins exploded with white hot man lava and he jerked as the spasms rocked his body.  A volley of cheers from the other members of the team made him raise his clenched fists and jump, and dance in victory, getting high fives and back slaps for the win.
__________________________________________________
 Sentry Take Out Training.

Gavin was to play the sentry for the demonstration.  Capt. Ross wanted a volunteer to play the part so we could see how it was supposed to be done.

Sneaking up behind Gavin, he threw his arm around him, thrusting his palm up under hes chin, pulling him back and drawing the rubber knife across his exposed neck.

Handing the rubber knife to Gavin, he stood as the sentry and was taken down just as he had been instructed to do. 

"One last time." Capt Ross said, taking the rubber knife back. "This time defend yourself. Fight like your life depends on it."

"Sure thing, Captain." He responded. "Lets do it!"

We could see that Ross was really enjoying the whole  man-on-man thing, His camos were bulging with his blood lust and his face took on a more sinister look.

"Watch out Gavin, he means business." I warned.

Capt. Ross came up behind Gavin again, doing his best to actually take him off guard, even though Gavin knew he was there and was ready. In a flash, he wrapped his arm around his left side, squeezing Gavin's arm against his side as he jammed the heel of his hand upward into his chin, grabbing his chin and lip in a painful grasp. One leg pushed against the back of Gavin's knees. As they buckled, he fell helplessly backward onto Capt. Ross' body. Suddenly we realized that the knife was not the rubber blade this time. As Ross pretended to fuck him in the ass, a thin red line opened up into a bloody gash across his throat and they silently fell to the ground.

Gavin started groping at his throat and for Ross' head. Grabbing Ross's helmet he tried hitting Ross in the face with it. Ross took his knife and jammed it into his throat again, cutting back through almost everything but the bone. Gavin finally fell limp and lost consciousness. Shoving Gavin aside like a discarded bag of trash, he stood to his feet grabbing his balls he shook his junk over him, really proud of what he had just done..

"I said, fight like your life depends on it, you worthless shit!" he jeered at Gavin's body as he lay twitching on the ground. He picked up his helmet, wiped the blood on Gavin's leg and placed it back on his head.
---------------------------------
"Fucking Bastard!" I muttered under my breath. - Just a little too loudly.

"What's the matter, asshole?  You think warfare is fair?" He got up in my face. "He had all the chance any of you pansy-assed punks will ever get out of anybody out there in a real battle."

Handing me his blood covered knife, he again grabbed his  cock and ordered me to stand as the sentry and "See if you can do any better."

I fought my rage over what he had done and obediently stood waiting for him to attack me. He waited longer than any of the attacks on Gavin but I was suddenly aware that he was right behind me. Switching my knife to my left hand, I turned quickly to my left, raising my elbow and driving it as hard as I could into his jaw as I turned. I reached into his face with my right hand, jamming my fingers into his eye sockets and pulling him down. forcing his screaming body to his knees. Pushing his head and forcing his neck almost to the breaking point, I let him scream as the pressure in his eyes sent blood spurting from the sockets. Placing the knife tip against his neck, I slowly and deliberately slid the blade in until the point ripped out the other side and the hilt rested against his neck, just below his jaw.

"What's the matter Captain Asshole? I screamed in his face. "Finally found someone that can beat you even when you have the advantage? Too bad it will only be a short lesson!"

Pushing him over backwards, I kicked him in the balls for good measure as he fell. I watched his writhing body as he rolled back and forth on the ground, painting the grass with his blood. Choking and gagging, he stiffened and strained with pain as his body finally died.

At last I had a sense of what I was really here for. -  To rid the world of scum like him.





 






Louis and Richie
---------------------------------
The lots had been cast for the matches.  Two teams competing in combat skills, shooting,  hand to hand, knife throwing, bayonet training, the teams then select a member of their own team to go up against the member chosen from the other team by their members. - Only one will walk away.

Louis was a strong, fit fighter. He had scored near the top in his skills but he was getting on his team mates nerves as he constantly bragged about his  prowess and minimized the skills of his team mates. Time to teach him a lesson.

Rich was not doing well in the selection process.  He was strong and quick but he was not agile and often stumbled on his own feet. He needed something to spark the confidence in himself to overcome his nervous awkwardness. He was liked by his friends on the team but they knew that it was just a matter of time and he was going to be killed, either in the training itself, or by  someone in the elimination challenges.

Today the inevitable happened, the votes were counted and  the lot fell to Rich.  They stood silent as his name was called.  He stood and accepted the long blade from the instructor. He bravely accepted it and looked toward Louis, his big opponent. Louis smiled wickedly as he accepted his blade and waved it menacingly toward his bumbling opponent.

"You know the rules." Their instructor said, "You're here for the kill. Only one of you leaves the battle alive." He stepped back. "Good luck and may the best man win."

Louis wasted no time.  Lunging and slashing, he  carved through the air on the way to Rich. Rich surprised everybody by sidestepping the slashing fury and staying on his feet. His next move resulted in him tumbling to the dirt  and scrambling quickly to his feet as Louis planted his blade in the dirt where Rich had been a mere fraction of a second before.

If the battle was not so deadly it would have been a comedy as the warriors slashed and dodged each others' strikes and attacks rolling in the dirt, scrambling to their feet....  Rich. however was tiring fast as he was constantly on the defensive. The constant dodging and blocking had sapped his strength amazingly quickly. He was quick, but now he was beginning to slow down.

"Do us both a favor and give it up." Louis taunted. "Stand still and let me gut you. I'll be quick, you won't have to suffer very long."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Rich answered. "Maybe you're not so fuckin' great after all."
"Come and get me if you can, lard ass." The taunt was all talk, more intended to elicit a quick kill rather than a long suffering death from a gut wound.  He was tiring fast and getting even more clumsy. He did not want his defeat to come at all but if it did, he wanted Louis to be angry enough to do it with swift rage.

"I'll tear your fucking heart out with my bare hands, you stumbling cocksucker!"

Charging in at a dead run, Louis prepared to put an end to the taunting once and for all.

Rich wanted to stand and let death come quickly but he reacted by trying to back away and protect himself from the coming attack. Stepping back, he caught his heel in the dirt and fell backward, landing with a grunt on his back. Louis, too close to react in time, stumbled into Rich's feet and came down hard on top of Louis.

"Uhghhhhhhhh....."

The pair lay still.  Neither moved for several seconds.  I wanted to go to them and see what had happened but before I could Louis started moving. Slowly, at first he rolled from side to side on top of Rich. Then he raised up a bit and I could see...

The blade had penetrated through his chest and out through his back.  The point now cutting the cloth and smearing blood on cloth and blade.  The movement was coming from underneath.

Rich was struggling to get his breath and roll the heavy corpse from on top of him.

We couldn't help it! A roar of cheers went up from all of us. Even from Louis' team as we realized that he was alive. Louis toppled over onto his back and his wide eyed, open mouthed look of shock and surprise now frozen on his face said all that needed to be said about the outcome of the battle. The handle of the knife was pressed deeply into his chest, way past the blade, driven in by his weight as he landed after stumbling over Richie's feet.
Dazed and bruised, Richie struggled to his feet looking dazed and even astonished that he was the victor. After realizing that he was able to survive the battle, he got the needed boost to his confidence and was able to survive the rest of the training to actually graduate from the Best of the Best Academy. - All because of an accidental fall.


Judgment

I got the message that I was to go to the commander's office immediately. I knew that this was coming after killing Capt. Ross. Even though it came within the "rules" of the camp, I killed him in a fit of rage reacting to his murder of my friend Gavin.

*Knock* *knock*

"Enter"

"You  wanted to see me, Sir?"

I waited as he finished reading something on his desk. He was taking his time and I knew that my life was on the line here.

He finished reading, picked up a pen and wrote something at the bottom of the page and signed it. Looking up at me he tapped his pen on his desk and said nothing for a long while. Then, finally he tossed his pen on the desk. It slid across the desk and stopped just short of falling on the floor at my feet, hanging just short of half way over the edge.

"So, you took it on yourself to kill one of my best trainers? I understand you gouged both eyes out before shoving your bayonet clear through his neck?"

"Yes Sir."

"This is a serious matter. I want to know what you have to say for yourself." He stood to his feet.

"Permission to speak freely, Sir?" I asked.

"Granted, but I intend to enter this in the record." He clicked a small voice recorder. The red "record" light came on and he laid it on the paper on his desk.

"Sir, Capt. Ross was a good teacher, if you ignore his vicious disregard for his men.  He has killed three men that I saw, that were good men, skilled fighters and they would have been a great addition to our teams here, capable of handling almost any situation. Gavin was a good man. A great fighter. A great soldier. He was not killed in a fair battle, he was murdered. You should have seen the boner in Ross' pants as he came up behind Gavin.  He was only interested in killing Gavin, not teaching anything."

"He was rubbing his boner when he ordered me to take Gavin's place. Everybody saw it."

Silence...

"Go on."

"He was a detriment to our cause here. I knew he was going to kill me if he could. I defended myself as anyone would have, but more than that, I set things straight.  He needed to die. I did what I did because I knew that other good men would die if I didn't."

"Enough!"

His bark startled me. I made eye contact with him. "I am not sorry for what I did. He was not working for us, he was using us for his toys, to be killed at his will, for his pleasure. I would do it again."

"Sit down." he ordered. My gut tightened. I sat in the chair. He picked up the paper he had been reading when I came in and handed it to me.

"Read this."

I started reading. It was labeled "Insubordination and Treason at the top. It was a list of charges, but not against me. Vincent Morgan, one of the Best of the Best grads from before I came here. I had seen his name before but knew very little about him except that he was very good at what he does.

"This man is going to die for his crimes.  He is out in the field and he is fucking up by the numbers. I just signed this.  It's his death warrant."

I looked up at him, saying nothing. I thought maybe I was being told that he was going to do the same with me. I started to hand the sheet back to him.

"Keep it. I want you to take him out."

My jaw dropped.

"Don't look so surprised. You are a damned skilled fighter, you follow orders and you took out one of my best trainers, pretty damned impressive feat all by itself. You're right, he was a detriment to us. You are not afraid to lay your life on the line so I want you to take Morgan and Criss both out."

"Criss?" I asked.

"Lenny Criss is Morgan's minion in all of this.  They are always together. Lovers. If you are going to get to Morgan you will have to go through Criss." He handed me another slip of paper and an envelope. Here are their pictures and the location where you will find them tomorrow. Do it."

"Yes Sir." I said.

"Don't get yourself killed out there. Report back to me when you're done."

I left his office with a really changed attitude toward the company. Special ops for hire seemed like a good idea until I got here. Now, maybe it was going to turn out better than I had thought.


Lenny
I drove up to the bay where my marks were to be.  I saw the suv parked, locked near the water.  There was diving equipment in the back and an empty spot, big enough for another set of gear.

Moving toward the water I could see someone coming toward me. It was Lenny.
"HI, You Vincent Morgan?" I asked.

"Who wants to know?" he snarled.

"I have a job that requires his 'special' talents." I answered. "Are you him?"

"He's doing a job out in the water. He's coming back for another tank in a few minutes. You can talk to him then."

"Kind of heavily armed there aren't you?" he said, pointing to the holster strapped to my leg.

"That's why I am here." I answered. I need to see Vince about the reason I have to wear this."

"Sounds like you got into some serious shit." he said. - I didn't answer.

"Let me help carry some stuff." I offered.

I followed him back to the vehicle. Inside I could see a lot more than diving equipment. Explosives, detonators, knives, spear guns and an arsenal ready for almost anything. Saying nothing, I took the airtank and waited as he grabbed some explosives and a remote detonator, closed the door and started toward the water.

We piled the equipment on the corner of the old dock.

'What else do you need from your car?" I asked.

"Nothing." He answered. "Why?"

"Because, I noticed that you didn't lock it." I answered.

"Shit!" he said. "Wait here. I'll be right back."


He hurried up the bank toward the vehicle. I waited until he was out of sight and started up after him. In a few moments he came back toward me.

"Hey, damn good thing you noticed that!" he said, "Thanks."

"It's the least I can do." I answered, drawing my gun.

"What the fuck??" he said, stopping in his tracks.


*Bang* I aimed for his navel - oops missed.

He started to grab for his gun. - Not wearing it.

"Shit." he said as he slapped his hip where his holster would have been.

"You should have come to work prepared." I said, taking aim at his chest.

*Bang* He clutched his chest and fell back and landed hard on the coarse rocks.

Panting and gasping he looked at the barrel of my gun, now aimed at his forehead. I carefully pulled the trigger. He closed his eyes, preparing for the impact.

*Bang*  The back of his head exploded, spraying bloody chunks on the rocks as it fell back and his body jerked and fell limp.

I holstered my gun and walked back to the shore, and waited.
--------------------------
Morgan
Soon I spotted Morgan coming up out of the water. He saw me and hesitated for a moment before heading on in.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked. "Where the hell is Lenny?"

"He went up to lock the Blazer." I answered. "He wanted me to wait here and help you change tanks if you got here before he got back."

He looked at the tank and the explosives.  After a short pause, he said "Ok. Help me get this off."

I started unfastening the harness and started chatting with him.

"I hear you are the man I need to see about getting someone taken care of, if you know what I mean."

"Who told you that?" He asked.

"I've been reading about some of your accomplishments. - Pretty interesting reading."

"I can take care of business." He smiled. "Who do you need killed?"

I pulled him toward me and pulled out my gun, shoved it into his chest and said "You."

"Huh?" *Bang* The bullet ripped through his heart. He jerked and looked down at his bleeding chest. *Bang*
The second shot met the spurting blood and splattered it all over. I let go of him and stepped back.  He slid down the wall and stopped in a sitting position, head slumped forward.

I walked back to Lenny's body, dragged it back to where Morgan died and lay him out on the ground.  Wrestling Morgan's body around, I lay him face down on top of Lenny.  Then I put the explosives between their bodies, armed the detonator and walked away. There will be little left of either of them with that much explosives. Picking up the keys, I walked to their suv and opened it.  Inside I found the rest of the explosives.  Setting the detonators, I closed the door and headed for my car.  When I reached a "safe" distance, I pressed the button on the transmitter. The car disappeared in a cloud of chunks and pieces and the rising cloud from the shoreline let me know that the job was done.


David and Jim
The match had been going for several minutes. David was strong and agile. Jim was strong and agile. There was no reason for either of them to hold back but it was becoming obvious that they were.  Several times the match could have ended with a clean kill but neither took the opportunity. Truth was, they were both unwilling to kill someone that they had the hots for.  They discovered that they had the mutual lust when they were paired up for the elimination battles.

David stood beside Jim and waited while the rules were being read.

"I can't believe it.  I've been watching you for weeks. I didn't dare say anything to you because I was afraid you would have nothing to do with me.  Now I find out that you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

Now they were pushing the time limit.  Fight too long without a winner and both die.

"I can't kill you. I don't want to let you die." David said as the "match wore on.

The watching teams started jeering at them. "Come on!  Do something. Kiss or something!"

The ref watched the match and his watch. "One minute!"  He announced.

"Here, kill me. Kill me now.  I can't kill you and if you don't, we both die."


"I can't... " They grabbed at each other and feigned a couple of jabs. Grappling at each other they fell to the ground and rolled, trying to get a good hold on the other.

"Thirty Seconds!"

"Here. Put your blade right here." David said, pointing to his chest. "Do it quick. Right through my heart."

"No I can't." Jim protested.

Grabbing Jim's wrist David guided the blade into position over his chest.

"Shove hard and fast. - Please do it!"

"Fifteen Seconds!"

"Please! Don't let them kill us both. Do it qiuck!"

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

David gathered all the strength he could and squeezed on Jim's wrist.

"Seven!"

"Ow! What are you doing?"

"Six!"

"I'm saving your life."

"Five!"

Pushing Jim's arm up and away from his body he prepared to finish the battle.

"Four!"

Without further warning David yanked on Jim's arm, suddenly pulling it toward himself with desperate fury.

"Three!"

"Aaaaaagghhhhh!"

As the blade slipped from sight, a single spurt of blood escaped from the slit in the firm, well defined chest.  David gasped one last shuddering breath, held it for a moment and suddenly went limp under Jim's weight.

No one knew what had happened between the two except Jim.  Holding the warm body in his arms, he choked back tears for his friend who had just saved his life with his own sacrifice.  The handle of the knife stood erect from the perfect chest, now forever marred. A serene peaceful expression now frozen on David's face. As he untangled himself from the body, everyone saw the rigid manhood still solid in his cutoffs.


Best of the Best - Part 4

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, Kyle. Loved how you dealt with Captain Ross, and taking out Lenny and Morgan. Keep em cumming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to comment on here before but now I have to. I've seen other manips but yours are by far the best. No sloppy pixelated blood or strange looking weapons that look like they were just glued on or something. You reach into my head and pull out my hottest and deadliest fantasies. Where do you come up with all of these incredible stories? Do you write them all yourself? I really love your imagination. Keeps my juices flowing. Keep them coming. Please!

    Eddie V.

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails