__________________________________________________
________________________________________
Click on the images to see the full size.
"Oh God, it hurts." he moaned.
"It will," I assured him, "but it's going to be worth it. It won't hurt long now."
As he fell, he looked with wide eyes at the sword, that still pierced his body but closed his eyes tightly as the impact with the floor sent intense agony through his body. I stood on the steps by his feet admiring the bulging, throbbing mass in his jeans as his manhood finished it's last ejaculation. One last moan and he was gone. His body lay still, the massive bulge in his jeans proudly displaying his manhood as a wet spot started spreading at the tip of the still hard cock. ________________________________________
I hurried to the bathtub where I had deposited the bloody body. Searching his pockets, I found the usual things... wallet, keys, cell phone, loose change, ammo clips and a pack of gum.
Peeling his shirt away, I admired his well defined abs, slender build and handsome face, complete with a nice lightly stubbled beard. He was handsome, even in death. Out of curiosity I opened his fly and checked inside. Sure enough, he was nicely hung and his thick wad of death cum coated his man meat and the inside of his jeans, making a tempting treat to lick up for an afternoon's work.
I removed his gun and holster from under his left arm. The holster strap was cut and bloody from being in the way as the blade ripped out of his back. I slid off his boots and jeans and rinsed the blood off his body under the shower, and leaving him in the tub, waiting for the "clean up crew" to get here.
Opening his wallet I found his driver's license - Damon Richards. Not surprisingly, he was from Chicago. He should have just waited for me and shot me as I came in my apartment rather than trying to get fancy and use that katana on me. He must have wanted to keep things quiet in the apartment building.
Checking his cellphone, I looked over his recent calls and noted several of the same numbers that I had found before. I called Cheryl and told her about the mess in my bathtub. Then I told her the numbers and addresses that I had and then forwarded several e-mails from the computers to her.
"We have several people coming in that will need taking care of. I'll get you some help with them." She offered.
"What's Hancock doing? I like his attitude." I asked.
"I think he's hoping you would ask for him." She answered.
________________________________________
"Yes?"
"I needed to call you. Why didn't you answer the phone?"
"I've been a little busy," I answered. "Things have been a little active here. I probably just didn't feel the ..."
"Shut up and listen!" he yelled, "Whatever you do, don't go to your apartment!"
"Hey, hey, slow down there, I appreciate your warning but I'm already here and he's already taken care of." I interrupted him. "He's dead."
"He? there's two of them. Did you get them both?"
"Both?" I asked. "Shit!" I hung up.
I carefully opened the door and looked out of my bedroom. I could see the front door slightly ajar. My room was at the end of he short hallway with the doors to the bathroom and the other bedroom clearly in view, if someone was out there, they couldn't come in here, or leave the apartment without me seeing them.
I reached for my gun - not there. It was still in the bathroom along with the katana and the dead guy's gun. I had a chest with guns and ammo in my closet but the lock is quite noisy and he is sure to hear it open. I spotted Frank's knife on my dresser. It was going to have to do.
I heard a clatter in the kitchen. He must be looking in the drawers. I stepped out into the hallway and quickly moved to the other bedroom doorway. The door squeaked softly as it opened.
"Shit!" I thought. "He had to hear that..."
He did. I heard his sneakers squeak as he started hurrying across the tile floor toward me. I waited until he was right in front of the door and jumped him, blocking his slash at me and driving Frank's knife deep into his gut.
"Aaaahhhhhh!" he screamed as I drove him back, shoving on the knife in his gut. He started to fold into a crouching position, clasping his gut with pain. I heard the clatter of his tanto as it fell from his hand. He looked up into my eyes as he tried to sit on the floor. I let go of the knife and he toppled over on his side.

"Uhhh!" "Unnnhhhhhhh." he groaned while curling up in a fetal position. He was bleeding badly all over my floor.
"At least he landed on the tiles." I thought as I watched him struggling for life.
He was rocking and writhing with pain. He started coughing, spitting blood, and gasping for air.
"Here, let me help." I offered. I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for him...
"Get the fuck away from me!" he snarled. "Where's Damon?"
"In the bathtub." I answered.
"What? - Uhhh!"
"Lay still." I cautioned. "He's dead."
"Damon... "
"You're dying too, you know. I'm not calling for help for you. You came here to kill me, after all."
"Fuck off!" he snarled again. "Unhhhh!"
"Whatever you say." I said as I reached for his wallet.
"Leave that alone.", he growled again, coughing up more blood.
I opened it and pulled out his license.
"Jamie Brody." I read. "Sounds like a wild west outlaw."
"Whoa. Same address as Damon. Roommates? Friends? ...lovers?"
"Shut the fuck up."
I could see the despair on his face. He was mourning his lover and hating his lover's killer - me."
"You'll pay for this. You'll be dead by tomorrow morning."
"Oh really?" I asked. "What makes you so sure?"
"The word's out on you. Vito wants you dead real bad. One million dollars bad."
"Capture you alive and bring you to him so he can kill you himself, or bring your head to him in a garbage bag." he snarled. "Either way, you're fucked."
"I'm flattered." I answered. "Is it all worth it now?"
Silence...
"First your handsome sweetheart in there, and now his young lover?"
I took another look at his license... "Damn. Nineteen years old. - Shit." Now I was getting upset. "Just a kid."
"What of it?" he snarled again.
"What a waste. Why did he bring you with him here?"
"He's training me."
"Showing you how to die." I muttered.
Watching him squirming on the floor, I could see he was struggling with his stiff cock. He was also getting very weak.
"I can help you with that." I offered again.
"What?" he asked.
"Your cock's trying to shoot it's last load. You're dying. It happens all the time."
"Shit. Damon... Unhhh." he moaned. Tears welled up in his eyes.
"Jamie, Just close your eyes and imagine yourself standing over my body with a knife in my gut. You watch me slowly die while you jack off."
I watched him trying to stroke himself with his arm between his legs. The whole thing was hard to watch. I wanted to grab his cock and do it for him...
"Aghhhh!"
He jerked and convulsed as his body released his final orgasm and he stepped over that final threshold to join his lover on the other side of death's door.
"Goodbye Jamie." I said as I felt for a pulse. "Too bad this had to happen."
I stood over his still body, thinking about the young life lost, trying not to get caught up in the "what could I have done" game. He was gone and it was not my fault.
I still felt bad about him. "Poor young man who made a lot of bad decisions." I told myself.
I made a lot of the same decisions myself.
________________________________________
"Mr. Carver? It's me, Hancock."
I turned toward the door that was still slightly ajar.
"Hancock? Come on in."
He came in and looked at the body on the floor.
"You were having a party and I wasn't invited?" he quipped. "I thought Cheryl said he was in your bathtub."
"There's one in there too." I admitted. "They came as a package deal."
"Mind if I look in your tub?" He asked.
"Help yourself. First door on the right."
Hancock opened the door and whistled at the sight. "Hot looking body. You like blades, don't you?"
"They're usually quieter than guns." I answered. "Plus, there's nothing quite like the feel of a bladed weapon as it cuts through some guy's body. Nothing quite as intimate, up close and personal."
"Yeah. I feel the same way. I was afraid it was just me.", he admitted.
"Plus, there's the adrenaline rush you get knowing that you could be the one that gets killed first." "It's a game. Kill or be killed." "Some call it blood-lust." I said. "Hard to tell exactly what it takes but some guys have it others don't." I reached down, rolled Jamie's body onto his back and pulled Frank's blade from the unresponding body. The blade resisted at first but soon slipped easily from the deep, bloody wound followed by a small gush of dark, almost black blood.. His vulnerable body looked strong and handsome from this new posture. His sizable mound of manflesh proudly displaying from behind the snug jeans added to the allure.
"Then of course, there's the sexual thrill you get from the whole kill-or-be-killed thing, not to mention the bonus if they have hot looking bodies, like this pair."
"Mr. Carver, I never thought I could admit this to another man." Hancock said, staring at the hole in Jamie's gut and the mound in his jeans. "It's like you're getting inside my head and making me admit things I was even afraid to admit to myself."
"Michael, you can call me Kyle as long as I can call you Michael, I wasn't going to tell you that I saw your hard-on while your were carrying Corsey out but you looked a little happier than usual."
I picked up the tanto from the floor and handed it to Michael.
"This was his. You're welcome to it if you want. Take the katana from his partner too. The scabbard is a little banged up but it's yours too if you want it."
"Thanks." he said.
"How would you like to change job descriptions?" I asked.
""What the hell happened? Are you OK?" The voice on the other end asked.
"I'm fine. They're both dead. It's all taken care of."
"Thank God. I wanted to contact you before you went there." He sounded genuinely relieved.
"Just who are you and why do you care about me?" I asked.
"I told you before, I owe you... I owe you my life."
I waved to Michael and he drove away.
"You're going to have to trust me on that. I think I've earned your trust by now. Haven't I?"
"Maybe. but a man will do a hell of a lot for a million dollars."
"...And some things are worth a lot more than money." he answered.
"He DOES know about the bounty on my head." I thought.
"Can we get past the small talk?" he said. "We've got problems."
"What kind of problems?" I asked.
"There's a couple of new guys in town that you need to get before we loose track of them. They're damn good at what they do, and what they want to do is blow your ass away.
"Not the first, and hopefully not the last." I said.
"Dammit, get over yourself will you? I'm trying to save your ass here. Do you want to die, or what?" The strength of his rebuke got my attention.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Yes?"
"Where are you?"
"I'm on my way. Just left the parking garage. I'll be there just before one o'clock. Where are you?"
"I am here watching the building. We have several guys inside already. This is not going to be easy." he said.
"Just how many is 'several'?" I asked. "I don't want to run to twenty armed men when I go in there."
"I know of four." he answered. "I am assuming there may be one or two more, but I haven't seen them."
"Four? That means six or more. If all goes well, I can handle them if I can get in quietly and keep the noise down. If somebody starts shooting, I'm dead meat."
"I'll try to watch your backside. Just don't blow me away if you spot me there."
"How will I know you if I see you?" I asked.
"You'll know." He answered.
"There's a key under the triangle shaped stone by the back door. Leave it unlocked."
I lifted the small stone and found the key, just as promised.
I carefully unlocked the door and held my breath as I peeked inside. Lots of lights on. No one in sight.
Crossing to the door, I could hear footsteps in the hallway. As I listened I could tell that they were walking away from me. Peeking out I saw that the guy was making rounds, checking doors and rooms. I watched him as he entered the two rooms across the hall and then started checking the rooms on my side of the hall.
I drew my knife and flattened myself against the wall where the door would hide me until it closed behind him, and waited. The door swung open and almost smacked into my face. As it closed, he headed straight for the unlocked back door. I made my move.
I wrapped my left arm around his throat and yanked him backwards. He made a low grunt as he stumbled back against my body.
I saw his eyes, wide with terror as I plunged my knife straight into his heart and slammed his body to the floor. His gun made a loud clatter as it bounced, shattering the quiet in the building. He grunted on impact with the floor as it forced air from his lungs but he didn't move again.I looked at the weapon on the floor. "Damn, if that thing had gone off, it would have woke up the whole damned neighborhood."
Now I could hear a door closing on the second floor. I hurried out into the hallway and flattened myself against the wall near the foot of the stairs.
"Doug?" a voice echoed down the stairs. "Doug, you OK?" . . . "Doug?"
He hurried down the steps. I waited, knife ready.
He burst into the hall and looked up the hall away from me first. Turning around he spotted me. He started to reach for his gun but I had already thrown my knife. It struck him with a solid thud, piercing his heart.
"Unhhh!" He clutched at his chest and fell back against the wall, froze for what seemed like an eternity before falling over on his side, dead.A noise on the stairs caught my attention. Somebody else was hurrying down the steps.
I yanked the knife from the last guy's chest and ran to the stairs. I could see bare feet and shorts coming down the steps, and so far, no weapon.
I met him at the bottom step, driving my blade to the hilt in his gut an inch or so above his navel. He wrapped his hands around my throat and started choking me.
I twisted the blade and yanked it free just far enough to drive it upward into his chest.
The pressure on my throat stopped instantly. I pushed harder. He gasped and fell back onto the steps. "Aaaaaghhh!" he screamed "Help!" "Mpfffmmmm!" I clamped my left hand over his mouth and slammed his head back onto the step. At the same time I pulled the knife back, almost out and drove it back in at another angle several times, chopping his heart to pieces. He gasped as much air as he could, actually sucking air in through his chest wound, coughed once and lay motionless on the steps.
As I stood up I could see him pissing himself as his jaw quivered and his muscles relaxed.________________________________________
I started "cleaning up" a few things. First I cleaned up my knife a bit and slipped it back in my sheath. Next I checked the body of the guy with the gun, holster and knife. A few new trinkets to add to my collection. I started unbuckling his gunbelt.
Suddenly the door to the loading dock slammed open with a crash. I turned just in time to see a gun pointed right at my face!
"Freeze asshole!" he shouted. "Don't move a fuckin' muscle."
I stood still.
"You must be Carver. I've been lookin' forward to this." He waved the pistol menacingly.
"You've run out of time. This ends right here."
"Back up against the wall, hands high over your head and turn around."
He pulled my knife from my hip pocket, my gun and the weapons I had just picked up from the dead guys here.
"What are you going to do?" I asked, "Kill me now? Take my head to Vito?"
"No, maybe I'd like to take you to him alive so he can have fun killing you himself. You killed a few too many of his family to deny him that." he smiled. "But I have to admit, you've killed a bunch of my friends here too. It would be best if I just blow you away right now and not give you any chance to get away..."
"On your knees. Hands on your head"
I dropped to my knees, looking for my chance - any chance to take him down.
"Look at me." he demanded. "Look right into my eyes."
I glanced around the floor looking for anything that might help.
"I said look at my eyes, motherfucker." he yelled. "There's nothing around to save your ass."
He backed up to the opposite wall so he was out of my reach and unlikely that I could get to him from my knees on the floor.
I thought of Frank, Dylan and Kip. All dead, along with a whole bunch more since this all started.
"Say Goodbye, asshole." he said, raising the gun to point at my forehead. "I'm going to really like this."
I braced myself for the bullet. With any luck he would kill me with the first shot.
*Blam* *Blam* *Blam* - *Blam* *Blam*The shots were incredibly loud. He bent slightly forward with the first shot and recoiled and twisted grotesquely with each succeeding shot. His white tee shirt erupted with bloody splattered holes as he danced before me, and slammed down hard on his back on the floor just inches from my knees. His gun slid harmlessly against the wall right beside my foot.
I looked up and saw the door to the loading dock opening up the rest of the way.
I grabbed the gun on the floor and raised it up, pointing it at the gap.
"I told you not to blow me away if you spotted me here."
I looked at the man standing in the door, pointing an automatic weapon at me.
"Holy shit..."
"The name's Jerry. Jerry Wilson." he answered.
I recognized him from Vinnie's house. Last time I saw him he was drooling all over his fancy tie.
"You work for Vito..."
"I used to. I don't know why you didn't slash my throat or something that day, you killed everyone else in that house, but for some reason, you spared me."
"You were the new guy. I never worked with you, never had any reason to want to. Besides, I had a gut instinct that told me to let you live."
"You still feel that way?" He asked.
"It looks like I was right." I answered.
"I found out after I got 'in' Vito's gang that I had made a big mistake, but you never quit on Vito. They would blow me away in a minute, if they knew. I owe you my life, and I want to work with you, if you'll have me."
"I think you've proven yourself to me." I said, waving my hand toward the bullet riddled body by my side.
"Then, uh, can we lower our weapons before we blow each other away here?" he asked with a grin.
I smiled back and stood up. "Welcome to the war, Jerry." I offered my hand which he grasped in a firm handshake. "Glad to have you on my side."
"Someone's in there." I said, picking up my weapons. "Here." Jerry said as he handed me the automatic weapon that he had picked up from the guard's body in the loading dock room. "It's a hell of a gun."
We headed toward the locker room. Listening at the door, I could hear water dripping. Someone must have been in the shower. I motioned to Jerry toward the gym door.
"He knows we're out here, maybe we can sneak up on him from behind."
The gym was empty. No one in sight in the shower, but I caught sight of a shadow headed toward the hallway door.
We hurried across the shower's wet floor. Our footsteps echoed in the room. Coming to the locker room I raised my gun and shouted "Freeze!"
There before me was a guy wearing nothing but his boxer briefs, carrying a pistol.
He stopped, raised his hands a little above shoulder height and started to turn around.
"Drop your weapon." I ordered.
He started to lower his hand with the gun but suddenly started to swing he gun around toward us.
*Blam* *Bam*
I shot, hitting him in the arm, hoping to disable his shooting arm. His gun fired, hitting the wall in the showers behind us, but he held on to the gun in spite of the bullet in his elbow.
"Drop that damn gun. NOW!" I ordered.
"Fuck you!" he answered raising his arm again.

"The room erupted in a hail of bullets. Jerry and I both fired, striking him in his gut, a second shot and Jerry hit him at the base of the breast bone. I fired twice more hitting him in the chest and shoulder, spraying a red mist behind him and splattering the brick wall with blood. He stood briefly with a stupid stare on his face, spewing blood from his mouth and toppled back against the wall, sliding to the floor, dead.
"God, Jesse, you should have listened." Jerry muttered, kicking at the body looking for some response.
"You know him?" I asked, bending down feeling his neck for any sign of life.
"Yeah, Jesse Price, he was one of the first guys I met when they hired me." Jerry answered. "He's old man Marco's personal bodyguard. Marco doesn't go anywhere without him."
"Then he could be here too." I suggested. "Unless Marco is dead, or something else has changed."
"No, he's here somewhere." Jerry whispered. "Listen..."
A low buzz caught our attention. I opened Jesse's gym bag and found his cell phone.
"Let me see it." Jerry said, reaching toward the phone.
"Yeah?" he whispered.
"What the hell's going on? Who's shooting who?"
"Jerry mouthed the words "It's Marco."
"I just killed one of Tony's guys here in the locker room" He whispered. "He tried to sneak up behind me. Not sure if there are any more around or not."
"Get your fuckin' ass up here right now. It's your job to keep me alive, not you. You belong here with me."
"Where are the Chicago boys?" Marco asked.
"I don't know right now, I was taking a shower." Jerry whispered.
"Get your ass up here. Be careful."
"Be right there."
"He's upstairs somewhere." Jerry said, tossing the phone on the floor by Jesse's body.
I searched through the pockets of the clothes on the floor by the bag. Finally finding what I was looking for, I held up a key.
"I know where that would be." I answered. "Lets go."
Trying the door and finding it locked, I pulled out the key.
"Nice of them to stamp the room number on the key for us." I joked as I screwed the silencer on my gun.
I inserted the key which turned with a loud click.
"It's about fucking time, Price get your god damned faggot ass in here."
I looked at Jerry as I raised my gun, preparing to step through the door.
"What the hell?" he snarled as he spotted me. "Jesse? Where are you?"
I heard the unmistakable click of a gun being cocked.
"Let me send you to him." I said, leveling my gun on his gut.
*Peyupp* "Aaaaghhhh!" he screamed as the first shot plowed through his midsection, raising a puff of shredded fabric behind him on the sofa. He jerked with pain as his gun flipped from his hand.
*Peyupp* This one to the heart. He fell back on the sofa, gasped and raised up, looking at his chest with terror.

*Peyupp* His head jerked back as the bullet impacted his forehead. He lay on the ugly leopard skin sofa and exhaled his last breath, gurgling a froth of blood that ran down his chin.
"Old Vito's going to double his bounty on your head when he finds out you just killed his brother-in-law." Jerry warned. "You thought things were hot already."
"The guy in the pink shirt in the hall, and the guy I blew away before he blew your brains out were the two that I was worried about. The guy in the back room and the guy on the steps are wild cards. I have no idea where they came from."
"We need to check the rest of the rooms to see if anyone else is here. I know we will find lots of info if we just look." I said.
"Personally, I'd like to burn this place to the ground tonight."
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please take a moment to
Rate it---
and / or to
Leave a comment---


Most excellent, Kyle, and very jackworthy!!! I hope you get as much "enjoyment" out of what you write as does your audience. You cannot hear it, of course, but I am applauding lustily... just a one-hand clap, though... the other one is still busy...
ReplyDeleteMany thanks!
Mark