Ancient Rome style Battle-to-the-Death competition.
In an alternate reality, Rome never quite fell.
The games continue!
______________________________
Prepared for the battle, Joel grasped his sword with both hands and bowed with respect to his opponent. His challenger, however showed no such inclination as he took the opportunity to deliver his blade deep into Joel's vulnerable, unprotected body.

Having driven the young fighter to his knees, Dag stood over him as the crowd cheered. The young warrior prepared himself for the death blow, but it never came. Dag smiled down at him and offered him his hand, helping him to his feet. The crowd erupted in approval. The young warrior had fought valiantly and had won both their favor and Dag's.
"Kill him!" shouted one of the judges, raising his bow. "He has lost."
"I will not, He deserves to live!" Dag shouted back.
"Then you will die instead!" The judge shouted back as he released his arrow.
Stunned by the impact, Dag steeled himself against the pain and grabbed the shaft of the arrow and slowly pulled it from his abdomen. The small hole bled a slow stream which ran down to his waistband.
Holding the arrow up to the judge, he shouted, "You have defied the will of the people! You are an unjust judge! You will die!"
The young judge again raised his bow, intending to silence Dag's pronouncement against him but before he could fire, he jerked with the sudden pain of an arrow in his gut from another judge. Dropping his bow, he stared with disbelief at the shaft that had embedded itself deep in his gut beside his navel. "Unghhh! Noooo! What have you done??" He screamed.
Dag climbed over the railing and ran up the steps to the booth where the judge stood. Grabbing the judge by the throat, Dag stabbed the arrow he had been shot with into the judge's shoulder. Unable to scream, the judge's shriek came out as a hissing gurgling sound. The crowd erupted with approval at the unexpected treat. Dag pulled the arrow free and stabbed it twice into the struggling official's gut. Finally, Dag pulled it free one last time and slammed it downward through his chest.
The shaft had pierced the heart and the judge struggled to remain standing for a few moments, knowing that the cameras were on him, he tried to strike a pose as his strength failed him. His bloodstained skintight outfit testified of his blood lust as his confined manhood bulged conspicuously as his body faltered and collapsed to the floor in a heap, two arrows standing tall, proudly, proclaiming victory over another victim.
Deathwrestle
Some people have asked for this to be re posted. Here it is...
______________________________
Kevin rolled quickly to avoid the slash by Nicholas as he pounced on his position. Turning on his attacker, he thrust his sword upward, catching Nicholas in the abdomen, tearing through his body and erupting from between his shoulders.
Quickly jumping to his feet he grabbed hold of the stricken fighter and slowly lowered him to the floor. There he held him tightly as Nick's tortured body struggled valiantly against the sweep of death that was stealing his life away.
For long moments, the struggle went on until at last all signs of life had seeped away.
Honor upheld at the point of a blade.
Craig and Allen struggled in the gym as the trainers looked on. "Come here to die today?" Craig taunted as Allen slashed at his face.
"No, I came here to kill you." Allen taunted back. "Might as well lie down now and save your face from the fall, pretty boy."
"I don't think so!" Craig snapped back as he pushed Allen off balance and quickly moved around behind him. Wrapping his left arm around Allen's neck he drew him back tightly against his chest. Their sweaty bodies tightly bound together, in Craig's strong embrace, Craig drove his blade downward into Allen's heaving chest.
The blade took a surprising amount of force to drive home. Allen's tight muscles and strong bones resisted the blade's intrusion. The thrust was agonizingly slow, yet steady as the hilt approached his chest. Allen gasped repeatedly as the blade cut through the layers of skin, muscle, bone lungs and finally through his heart.
Craig held on to Allen as he slowly folded into a fetal position on the floor. He could feel his heavy gasps, his convulsive jerks and his quivers of pain as their sweaty bodies rocked together. Finally, with one last gasp, Allen's tight muscles relaxed. Craig continued to hold him tightly to himself, savoring the manly smell and the warmth of his prey's smooth and relaxed form.
"You two want to be left alone?" one of the trainers joked.
"Yes, I think I would like that." Craig smiled and squeezed him more tightly.
Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Rate it---
Leave a comment below







so great
ReplyDeleteAnother great set of stories Kyle. The last one was so descriptive, I felt like I was there holding Allen in my arms. Thank you so much. Glad to have you back. Greg
ReplyDeleteKelly's deathis a classic. All that young peachy flesh, wiped out for our enjoyment.
ReplyDeleteHey Kyle, whatever happened to my favorite pictures - i.e., the young cop killed by aarrows. It was a long lovely series, and it was such a pleasure watching that boy slowly die...
I've really enjoyed your images and the descriptive story lines that accompany them. Thanks, and keep up the good work. One subject matter I haven't seen very much of are of HOT cowboys (wearing the tight leather chaps, leather jackets or leather vests, gun belts, etc.) which would offer lost of possibilities-- like some of those in your "Great Looking Guys" link-- especially with that crotch bulge.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous said...
ReplyDeleteКайл привет ! Я прошу прощения за мой английский . Я в восторге . Это настоящее искусство . Я себя ненавижу насилие . Но я , как мои эротические фантазии . Fantasy является остаются только фантазия . Эстетика мужского смерти - это так прекрасно ! Мне очень нравится образ так : я сунул медленно нож в грудь browny человека до упора , он подергиваться , страдать , корчиться в муках . Его волосатая грудь стучать , колчан для стрел . В то же время я ебу его . Я нажимаю его тело к своей груди и присоединиться к его судороги . Это так мило ! Прошу Вас сделать больше снимков о смерти от огрызок нож в грудь , в сердце парня . Было бы хорошо , - сделать видео . Я бы очень рада поговорить с Вами . Хель . Translation Kyle is regards! I please forgiveness for my English. I in the enthusiasm. This is the present skill. I itself hate violence. But I as my erotic fantasies. Fantasy appears they remain only fantasy. The aesthetics of the man of death - this so is wonderful! Means greatly pleases me thus: I thrust slowly knife into the breast of browny of man to the support, it to be pulled, to suffer, to writhe in the flour. His hairy breast to knock, quiver for the arrows. At the same time I to his [ebu]. I press his body to my breast and to be joined to its spasm. This is so dear! I please you to make more than photographs about death from bit knife into the breast, in the heart of fellow. It would be a good thing, to make video. I am very glad to have a talk with you. [Khel].
Kyle, Family Feud 7 is the hottest yet!! I never would have picked Jerry to be the unknown assistant to Kyle. You really surprised me,
ReplyDeleteThanks,
HangTime
Kyle,
ReplyDeleteSeth 8 is a masterpiece. Your best work yet. I keep saying you can't top yourself, and then you prove me wrong. All I can say is continue, maestro.
HangTime
Got really hot over the descriptive execution of Kelly and pic of the knife in his skull in Seth 8. I'm really glad he got what he deserved. Seeing that knife protruding from his head and knowing he was dying with a boner. Got me really horny.
ReplyDeleteSeth 8 is great! Very nicely done, thank you.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your latest creations Kyle.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!
cadmar