Cory and Dan
I really thought he had me!
Dan was stronger than me and I was really whipped from our long run this morning.
We had drawn lots to decide who would fight who. Dan and I got the "lucky" straws.
We were friends before we got here and my heart sank. I didn't want to kill him any more than he wanted to kill me. Unfortunately for us, we knew that if we were caught either cheating or giving undue favor to our opponent, we would be killed on the spot as an example to the rest.
Throwing two knives into the muddy battlefield, they fired the starter pistol and we were thrown into battle to the death.
I ran slipping and sliding toward the nearest knife, diving into the mud and getting my weapon. Dan came splashing and rolling toward me as he attempted to get to his feet, knife in hand and engage in battle. I warded off his attack, actually parrying his knife thrust to one side and the two of us splashed into the mud going in opposite directions.
I got up choking and spitting, blinded by mud in both eyes, I frantically tried to clear my vision and fully expected to feel Dan's blade rip through me at any second. I heard a voice shouting "Kill him! Do it NOW!"
My only hope was to duck and dodge as best I could, but slipping in the mud, I again fell and was again one knife thrust away from death. I finally started to get my eyes cleared enough to see Dan. He was just standing, not three feet away from me, knife in hand, waiting for me to get my sight back.
"Oh God, Dan!" I shouted at him, "Attack me or they'll kill you, Dammit!"
The rules of engagement are simple. Gain the advantage quickly, disarm, disable and kill your prey without hesitation - or you will be killed for insubordination and cowardice.
*Bam*
A chunky red mist sprayed out from the back of Dan's head as his head was thrown back and a black dot appeared on his forehead. The wound trickled red blood down his face as his eyes rolled back and his jaw went slack. I'm sure that he didn't even know what happened. His whole body went limp and he crumpled face down in the mud almost between my feet. Random muscle spasms kicked and jerked his body as the shock to his nervous system blasted out the last messages his muscles would ever receive. I looked down at the huge empty hole in the back of his head.
I stood cringing, expecting my world to explode in a froth of bloody mist that would mingle with the gray and red matter and fragments of bone and hair splattered across the muddy battlefield in front of me.
"Relax Soldier." the voice behind me said. "Congratulations. You've won."
Jon and Lee were told to come to the field and wait for orders. When they arrived they saw no one around so they sat down and waited.
"What the hell is going on?" Lee muttered. "I wanted to go to the field class this afternoon. Now we're stuck here waiting for someone that forgot to show up."
"Me too. I was on the list for class and got the change this morning. I wonder where everyone is?" Jon searched the area looking for any sign of movement.
"Probably sitting inside away from the bugs." Lee quipped as he slapped at a mosquito that was biting his neck. "Friggin little vampires!" he grumbled as he picked the bug from his neck. "Did you bring your phone? Maybe we can find out who else should have been here."
"Not allowed. No phones - you know that."
Time passed and still no one showed up. The two soldiers sat on the low concrete wall, waiting.
"Shit!" Lee snapped, swatting another mosquito. "I'm getting eaten alive out here. Lets go back."
"I don't know. We were ordered out here, we should wait."
"Fuck 'em." he said, jumping to his feet, "I don't need this shit!"
"We cant just leave without orders. We need to wait."
"Do you fuckin' see anybody around here?" Lee jumped up on a big concrete block. Looking around the area he saw no one... Then-
"Oh shit! There they are." he said pointing toward the nearby woods.
"I just saw somebody duck down over there."
"Duck down?? Shit, get down! SNIPERS!!"
A sudden terror filled Lee's face as he realized that they had become the targets for the sniper's class that he thought he was going to attend!

As he turned to jump down a loud *thud* followed by his breathy "Unhhhh!" made Jon turn around in terror. The distant sound of a gunshot finally reached his ears as the body of his companion fell to the ground at his feet.
Before he could manage to crouch down another *thud* blew his breath away as a huge hole blasted open in his own chest, shattering his spine, exploding his heart and spraying blood and bone fragments across the ground in front of him. Falling on top of his dead comrade's body, he slipped into unconsciousness just as the sound of the second gunshot arrived and became the last sound his ears would ever hear.
I moved along the wall inside the dark factory. Trying to remain silent and listening for some clue as to where the target was. Usually, in such a situation, teams would move through a building, covering each other as they moved. Today it was set up to be one-on-one. "You might get separated from your team, or they might all be dead, and you would be on your own."
As soon as I found out who I was hunting I had a visceral reaction that stoked my resolve to win. It was Cameron - the one that killed my friend Dan by blowing his brains out right in front of my eyes just two days ago.
The old factory had lots of places to hide, but if neither of killed the other in one hour, we would both be executed, probably as the subjects of torture training... Not a pretty way to go.
What was that??
I see his light! He's in the next room.
I hurried to the corner behind some boxes. Light was streaming through a high window that would make it hard for him to see much. I was counting on the fact that he was hungry to kill me. He would be fired up and knowing that I was friends with Dan, he would want to "complete the set" by killing me. I would have to be careful though, I watched him yesterday as he killed Jon and Lee from almost 500 yards away.
One shot each. I flipped my weapon to full automatic and turned off the safety. Now I had to wait.
I couldn't see him but I could hear an occasional crunch of the loose gravely dirt on concrete that was everywhere. The sunlight brightened as a cloud moved away and it shined directly on the boxes I was hiding behind. I heard the soft crunch of gravel growing louder as he approached. I would have to surprise him or I was going to be dead meat.
I picked up a small pebble and tossed it toward the opposite wall, hoping to distract him for a brief second. I jumped up and stepped around the boxes. He was looking toward the spot the pebble had landed, but quickly wheeled around toward me, pointing the flashlight directly into my eyes. I crouched and fired toward the light
*pop**pop**pop**pop**pop*I heard a single shot from him and felt it tear through my vest under my right arm but felt no sting.
The flashlight flipped through the air and fell with a clatter at my feet, quickly followed by his rifle. I saw him landing on his back on the floor, feet in the air, and then falling flat and still.
I took aim and fired two more shots before getting too close. The first hit him in the chest making a small red puff of mist and causing him to jerk. The second shot hit him in the chin. I was satisfied that he was dead since most of his brains were now scattered across the floor and the top of his skull was split wide enough for me to put my fist in the hole.
Standing over Cameron, I saw that the first five bullets had struck in a nice tight group in the center of his chest.
Taking careful aim first at the bulge in his crotch, I squatted down by his feet and emptied the rest of my clip into his body, starting with his balls and moving upward, tearing through his abs, his ribs, ripping his skull apart and nearly splitting him in two. I would probably get a reprimand for this but I didn't give a damn.
Besides, I was really enjoying the taste of revenge...
I heard the commotion and turned to see what was happening. Two of the guys from our unit were yelling obscenities at each other, each challenging the other to fight to the death "Right here, right now!"
Ripping off their shirts they headed toward the back room. I hurried toward the room to watch. Fighting off base was strictly forbidden unless we were sent somewhere on assignment. This was just two drunken boys going at each other, in full public view.
One of our guys tried to stand between them and break up the fight but two fists square in his gut - one from each, sent him curled up in a pain wracked ball in the corner. - Lucky for him neither of them used their knives on him.
There were no chairs set up in the room which meant lots of room for them to thrash about.
I could hear the bar owner calling 911 behind me. That was going to be trouble. I also heard at least two of our guys calling the base to alert them of the trouble.
"Stop this right now, or you're both dead men." I heard one of the guys yelling at them.
"Go fuck yourself." one of them yelled.
Taking the opportunity the distraction afforded him, the other guy grabbed him by the throat and started trying to crush his windpipe.
Swinging his blade with all the power he could muster, he punched his assailant hard in the chest.
From my vantage point, the point of the blade erupted from between his shoulders and the two stood motionless for a long moment. The cheering and jeering stopped and the room fell into stunned silence. Finally the guy yanked the blade free and the now dying attacker released his grip on the guy's throat and slumped to the floor. The quickly spreading pool of red testifying of the finality of the battle, the crowd scattered. The victor looked down at his victim, kicked him in the head for good measure and started out the door. I turned to go as well, not wanting to be there to answer anyone's questions about what had happened here.Austin and Frank carefully advanced toward the perimeter of the blue team's base. The idea was to gain access to the base, by whatever means possible and take over the "assets" inside while neutralizing the personnel there. The whole plan was to get in and kill, gain access to the "assets" which were nothing more than several pages of printed paper with the word "Asset" printed on them. Nothing more, nothing less There were two teams, and two men on each team.
The first was the easiest to kill. After waiting for what seemed like forever, Daniel sat down for a smoke. Poking at some mud in the tread on his boots, he was not paying attention to the underbrush near the road and Austin and Frank were able to sneak past his position and sneak up behind his position. Frank silently moved in, waited for the right moment.
Daniel was preoccupied with his boots but otherwise quiet. Then he reached for his water bottle. Unscrewing the cap he tipped the bottle back and gulped several big, noisy swallows and exhaled a loud, satisfied "Aaaahhhh!" - All of which was noisy enough for Frank to get right up behind him unnoticed. Next, Daniel took a deep draw on his cigarette. That was when Frank struck! Clamping his hand across Daniel's forehead he pulled his head back while slashing his blade across his exposed and unprotected Adam's apple. A gurgling noise and an eruption of smoke and blood churned from his severed throat as he clawed frantically at his neck. Falling backwards to the ground, he thrashed around for a few seconds but soon lay motionless. A quick search netted four of the "asset" sheets tucked under his shirt.
Mitchell was busy preparing a quick meal as the team approached him. He spotted them but was not able to get to his gun before Austin was almost on him. Quickly drawing his knife for defense, he slashed at Austin, almost getting him in the face.
Austin dodged the slash but quickly delivered a whirling uppercut to the gut that plunged his blade deep inside Mitchell's body.
Holding the knife he drove it deeper as he pushed Mitchell fell over backwards, panting furiously, trying to catch his breath but with the blade still in his diaphragm he could not. As he struggled, Austin searched his body and found the remaining papers."Thanks Mitch!" Austin quipped. "Here, let me help you with that breathing problem of yours."
Pulling the blade, slowly from Mitchel's heaving side, Austin held the dripping blade over Mitchell's chest, making a red "x" with the drops across Mitch's heart. Kneeling down beside him Austin took the point of the blade and carefully placed it at the center of the "x". Blood was already coming from Mitchell's mouth from his punctured lung.
"Come on,you bastard, DO IT!" Mitchell snarled, coughing and spitting blood. "DO IT!"
"As you wish." he answered. Holding the pommel with both hands, Austin raised up and pressed the knife down through Mitchell's heaving chest. A frothy gurgle escaped Mitchell's lips, along with a fresh fountain of blood The first wound gushed blood down Mitchell's side as his head and knees raised up as if to protect himself from the death dealing thrust.
In moments it was over. Mitchell fell limp, his head dropped back to the ground and his legs relaxed. His crotch exhibited a small but growing wet spot as white fluid started to seep through into the sunlight.
"Well, lookey here!" Austin quipped as he noticed the cum spot. "What a surprise!"
Pulling his blade from the soldier's chest, Austin used it to scrape the glistening globule of semen from Mitchell's pants. The blood and semen mingled on the blade as he held it out toward Frank. "Want some?"
"No thanks," Frank said, pusing it away, "You earned it, you take it."
"Don't mind if I do." Austin smiled. Taking the knife back he licked the blade clean.
"Mmmmm, gooooood! he said as he sheathed his blade.
"You're a sick man, Austin." Frank replied.
"I know. Ain't it great?"
Cliff scrambled to his feet and started for the stream, hoping to draw his opponent into deep water where he was comfortable, and sure that he would win. His bare feet hurt from running across the coarse gravel and he needed to get to some relief. As he got closer though, he saw that the water was mere inches deep! No swimming here, just wading.
Running out on the shallow spillway he headed for the top of the dam, hoping for better luck, but the slippery concrete was not co-operating. Frank was now right on his tail so he turned to fight.
Frank slipped on the algae covered concrete and fell toward Cliff. Cliff finally started to feel a chance at victory as he slashed at Frank, tearing a small hole in his jeans on his left thigh. A red smear started to grow in the wet jeans, proving that blood had finally been drawn. Cliff started getting aroused at the sight of the blood and the inviting bulge in Frank's snug, wet pants.
Cliff had often imagined how it would be to die in a man-on-man battle like this, he had spent many a night jacking off to images of guys with knives, swords , arrows, you name it... skewered and dead or dying. He didn't want to die, but if he had to go, this would be the way he wanted to get it. If he was to be killed by a really hot looking guy - all the hotter. Meanwhile, he wouldn't mind watching another guy die that way. He would jack off over his dying body and get the next best thing.
Frank rolled to the side trying to avoid another slash and got cut across the lower back - not lethal but painful. He scrambled to get to his feet as Frank, encouraged by two good strikes, moved in for the kill.
As Cliff moved toward Frank, he slipped in the muck on the bottom of the channel again, briefly losing his balance and flailing his arms trying not to fall. Frank reached up as Cliff staggered into his reach and drove his blade into his gut, just above his belt line. Standing to his feet, Frank cupped his hand around him, pulled him toward himself and stabbed him once, twice, three times more as Cliff fell back, resting his head on the shallow spillway. Frank stumbled back, gaining his strength to go back to camp and find medical help. He had to take one last look at his victory first...

Cliff stared in disbelief at the gushing flow of blood that poured out of his gut, staining the stream a deep red, and sapping his life with every heartbeat. He imagined the knife handle standing erect out of him to be like his stiff cock, still trapped inside his bulging trousers.
"Oh God!... This is even better than I imagined it would be!... Ungh Oohhh! Agghh! Oohhh!" As his engorged cock exploded in it's final ecstatic eruption, Cliff watched his handsome killer stand over him and pull his thick, hard cock from his jeans and proceed to pump vigorously, finally shooting his cum load onto the red stream that flowed downstream and out of sight.
"Thanks Cliff," Frank said as he retrieved his knife, "You died a hot death, you gorgeous son of a bitch!" "It must have been good for you too, I see." he said kneeling down and grabbing the firm bulge in Cliff's pants. "Let's see that...."
Unzipping the snug bulge, Cliff's stiff member popped to firm attention, oozing thick white semen. Grabbing hold, he could feel the muscles reacting to his grasp. "Not dead yet." he thought. "What a beautiful cock you had there."
Taking it to his lips, he started stroking and pumping, sucking the tasty fluid as the member pumped repeatedly into his waiting mouth. As it slowly softened, Frank continued to massage and suck, draining every last drop from his newfound toy.
Stroking himself to one final climax, he caught his own cum in his hand licked it up before turning to leave.


Frightening and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKeeps me UP at night...
Thanks again buddy.
So hot, buddy - especially "Cory and Cameron" where I liked the imagery of five bullets in a "nice tight group in the center of his chest"; and "Watery Duel", with the posthumous ejaculation.
ReplyDeleteWatery duel is my bedtime story! Sweeeeet dreams. wet dreams. Pictures are great! and the descriptions of body processes after shot or knifed or whatever seems real like you know what you are talking about. Thanks ten tons.
ReplyDelete