Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fantasy and Supernatural

Fantasy and Supernatrual
Tales from the edge of reality.

Betrayal . . .
_______________________________________________

Skyler

My name is Skylar Wolfe. I am 27 years old, gay, and thanks to Aaron Peake, I will always be 27 years old.

Aaron was my lover. We met about 2 years ago and I was totally taken in by him. He was tall, dark and handsome in all the right ways. Muscular, hairy, tattooed and pierced. Deep, deep dark eyes that made you want to totally surrender to his every whim. I thought it was love, I found out it was not real.

When we were together, I was completely under his spell - literally. He was a vampire. I found that when I was near him, I wanted him so much that I literally couldn't think of anything else. I couldn't help myself with almost anything he wanted to do. I was his to do whatever he desired, with one exception.

Something deep inside kept me from consenting to join him as a vampire. I would awaken the morning after our nights together, unable to remember any details of the night before, unable even to remember that he was a vampire. Although bothered by the memory fog, I was starving inside, craving to be with him. I would give up almost anything for him.

I know now that he was controlling me with his pheromones. They triggered powerful mental powers that linked us together so that we were like one mind in two bodies. I had the normal sexual desires for one man to another. He was my style. Hot handsome and hairy, with a face that fired my passions with a single glance. Once linked by the scent I was all his.

There are rules. Certain things are required and others are forbidden. Aaron broke the rules for me. He really loved me with a deep passion that even he did not understand. That is why he did not kill me, or turn me against my will. One of the rules is "Don't play with your food. Never dwell for too long with one person. Either turn them or kill them." They are forbidden to bring us near death and let us recover. Now I know why. Every time you recover you come back more quickly and stronger than before.

We were together for nearly two years. At first I would awaken the following day in a weakened state, tired and confused. He would return and I would feel better, and go through the same thing all over again. After a short time, I started recovering faster, and feeling more normal and figured that I had just been suffering from some kind of flu or something and I was getting over it. However, something else was happening. I started having nightmares about being drained of my life force during wild and wonderful sexually ecstatic encounters with Aaron and others. A disturbing feeling that the nightmares were really memories began to grow inside me.

I did not dare tell Aaron. I was afraid that he would think I was going crazy if it was just dreams, and that he might kill me if it was really true.

I started gaining strength and went from an average guy physically, to something really different.

I began to realize that I had much more stamina, more speed and strength. My muscles became bigger, more defined and I looked great. I had tried working out before this but although I got strength and some more endurance out of it, I did not see the results I had been striving for. Now I had the result without the work.

Then came the mental changes.

I began to feel Aaron as he approached. I could sense his mood outside my closed door. I knew what he was going to say before he said it, even if he was planning a surprise. I knew he loved me but I knew he was becoming increasingly worried about our relationship. He was coming to a point that he was going to have to do something drastic. I never let on what was happening inside me because of the dreams and the fact that I was still severely smitten with him. I was really in love.

One night it all changed.

Aaron came over as usual. He had refused to move in with me at my home and had been insisting instead that I move in with him. He wanted me to go with him to his place for the night. I went. I had been there many times. It was a nice place, a farm in the country, and I would have moved there in a heartbeat if it was not for the uneasiness I had felt almost from the beginning about Aaron.

We got there he said he wanted to give me something as he took me to the barn. "Skylar, I need to tell you something." he started. "I should have told you about this a long time ago."

My heart skipped a beat. I could feel the anguish inside his mind. He was almost terrified but determined to finish this - tonight.

"I've been keeping something from you, something important. You need to know from me before you find out for yourself."

My mind flashed from one extreme to another. What is it? Is he sick, going to die? Does he have HIV? Does he think I am infected? Are the dreams real?

"I can feel your mind inside mine." he said. "I have for some time now."

I was stunned! My heart started pounding. A tight knot started building up in my gut. I felt my face turning white. It was real. I wasn't imagining it.

"I have been blocking the most important part from you but you will see it soon. I want to let you know before you figure it out." He grabbed my hands as he sat down in front of me.

Suddenly a veil lifted in his mind and I could see what he was about to say.

"I'm..." he started.

"... a vampire." we said together.

I tried to pull my hands back but he gripped them more firmly, not trying to hurt me but not wanting to let go.

"Please! Wait, listen to me." he pleaded.

I was not getting anything dangerous from his mind, rather I was getting grief and fear. He was suffering inside.

"I started out thinking you might be a fun little plaything in my long, long line of hunts. I wanted someone cute and completely clueless. I figured a few nights and it would be finished." He squeezed my hands. "I fully intended to kill you and take your life force for myself, but there was something different about you and I really wanted, no needed to find out what it was." He stood up.

"Worse yet, I was falling deeply in love with you."

I didn't know what to say. I was aware that he was telling me the truth because the walls had been taken down. I knew he was emotionally torn, and I knew he loved me.

"I've broken the rules. They are coming and I can't stop them." He said. I looked into his eyes. I could feel anguish like I have never experienced before. "They will kill you. And me."

"Who is this 'they'?" I asked. "Who is coming?"

"The ones that know about you and what I've done." he said.

"I haven't cried a single tear in over two hundred years," he sobbed. "Look at me." Tears were streaming down his face. The pitiful look in his eyes betrayed a deeply broken heart.

"Two hundred years?" I thought, trying to comprehend what he had just said.

"Why?" I asked. "What happened?"

"I don't know." he admitted. "You're different. You are growing, gaining strength. Every time you were drained down, you came back, stronger than before." He pulled me to him.

"You soon got your strength back almost as fast as you were drained. I had to hide you away so that no one would see. They would have killed you instantly if they knew."

"Now you are seeing into minds." he looked deeply into my eyes, searching... "I have never seen anything like that. You are phenomenal! Special. You have powers within you that you - or even I cannot imagine." He pointed to the corner of the barn. "Over in that corner, under the floorboards there's a box. If you survive the night, get that box. I have books, notes, weapons, it will explain it all."

"You are drawing strength from those who attack and try to weaken you. I often felt drained as I finish with you. Not energized, as it should be. There are prophecies, legends... If they find out, you will be destroyed. They will never let you live, and they will never let you be turned. They will fear you and they always kill what they fear."

"We don't have much time. You will need to know what to do."

"Don't let them know that you can feel their minds. You have the advantage. Keep it."

"Silver - pure silver kills. It doesn't take much but it must be pure. There's some in the box. Get more."

"The stake through the heart thing works, but more slowly."

"Every time you are drained you will come back stronger. Good, but you will be vulnerable and could be killed when weakened. You need to turn. Become a vampire and you will live. They will never stop until they kill you if you don't."

"No! I can't! I won't do that!" I yelled, standing up. "I can't accept that. You did this to me. How can I become the very thing you are warning me to fight against?"

"If you don't act now you will die." he snarled. "Sit your ass down, I'm trying to help you."

With that, Aaron pressed me down in the hay with strength that I had never felt from him before. I landed hard and he pushed again, toppling me over backwards. He wrapped his legs around me and held me down, looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm Sorry. Please forgive me."

He put his hands on the sides of my head and started to dive deeply into my mind. My head swirled with all kinds of images, feelings and emotions. I started to black out under the onslaught. Before I knew it I was gone.

Curious images flooded through me as my awareness slowly returned. I was unable to move but I could hear Aaron speaking deeply within my being revealing secrets and giving gifts of information. My mind reeled at the onslaught of utter power.

Before long I was aware of his lips stimulating me to tremendous heights of sexual pleasure, yet something else...

I was dying. I felt my life force being sucked completely out of my body. The wild rush of sensations rammed through my loins and out my throbbing shaft and I couldn't stop him. I lost all comprehension as I surrendered to Death's cold arms. All was cold and dark.

Suddenly I was on fire! The hottest fire I had ever felt. Was this Hell? A new terror engulfed me. I tried to comprehend the burning within my soul. Burning all the way down to my feet. All the way to the top of my head. My heart felt like it had been split wide open and ached with s deep, morbid pain with each faltering beat. Suddenly I felt another fire ignite - in my neck...

My eyes flashed open. My whole body hurt. I was alive but . . .


I was still laying on the pile of hay in the barn. I was naked, bruised and bleeding. Slowly my body responded as I tried to move about. Soon I was aware of a deep wound in my chest.

I was starting to move around. Painfully at first then better. I checked the wound in my chest and could see that it was rapidly closing up. There was little pain now except for the amazing heat in my body.Sitting up, I looked around for my clothes. Not here.

I found a large wooden stake beside me on the hay. It had one sharpened end and a lot of blood on it. The stake looked like it had penetrated to a depth of over a foot in who or whatever it had been used on. I stood to my feet and started toward the house.

Outside I found one of Aaron's friends, Darryl, dead with a huge, gaping hole in his chest.
More shocking were the bloody fangs hanging out of his mouth. I cautiously checked him for a pulse or any other signs of life. Standing there naked I decided that I would take his clothes, at least until I found my own. Quickly slipping off his vest and shoes, I unfastened his jeans, slipped them off, revealing his curiously firm manhood. It stood upright and inviting as if it were still alive. I felt compelled to touch it, hold it in my hands' it started stiffening and Darryl moaned.

"Shit!" I jumped, I thought he was dead. I remembered some of the images that had been put in my mind and did the previously unthinkable. I knelt over him and wrapped my lips around the thick shaft. Soon he was groaning and writhing at the stimulation as he gained his strength and began to recover. I knew I had to hurry.

I felt him writhing and moving around as I intensified my struggle to bring him to climax. He grabbed my head and actually started raising and lowering it up and down his shaft, gasping and panting with pleasure - or pain as he neared full strength. Suddenly he stiffened and arched his back, driving his shaft fill length into my throat. He screamed with wild pleasure as he suddenly began to erupt. His thick cum had barely started to pump when I felt the powerful sensation of his life force being sucked out through his shaft and into my soul. I could feel his mind fill with terror as he suddenly realized that he was about to die for real. He screamed what sounded like some wild cat like creature's wail as it died at the hand, claw or fang of a predator as it snapped of the switch of life in it. I felt his vibrant energy now coursing through my body and the final violent convulsion as he surrendered his last spark of life to me.

Drunk with the infusion of life from him, I staggered to my feet. He was laying deathly still and turning pale gray. This time he looked like he had been dead for hours.

The shoes fit, the pants were a little bloody and there was a big hole in the back of his vest where the weapon that ripped his chest open came out through his back, but I dressed in them anyways.

I hurried to the house having taken longer already than I wanted.

"Aaron! Aaron!" I called, "Where are you?"

"Yeeeeaaaaggggghhhhh!!"

The scream was horrific, but I could tell that it came from Aaron! I charged inside and yanked a sword off the wall in the living room for some measure of defense.

"Aaron? You there?" I cried out.

"Looking for someone, Fresh Meat?" The taunting voice came from above. It was Davis Broman. We had met before but never hit it off. He was an arrogant bastard and treated me like dirt.

"If you want to see Aaron, you better hurry up here before he rots way." He sneered at me, baring a sharp set of fangs. Suddenly he was almost to me. "But you'll have to get through me first!" He snarled.



"Unhhh! . . . Yaaahhhhh!"

At first he grunted as the blade penetrated but then he screamed and clutched at his gut in shocked agony. I had raised the sword in self defense but never expected what happened. The blade punched through him almost effortlessly. I could see blood gushing from his gut and he howled with pain as his strength wilted and he crumpled to the floor.

I stood over him briefly, watching the spectacle at my feet. Davis looked like he was already dead. I reached for the sword and pulled on it lightly. It almost fell from the now gaping wound.

Remembering what had happened with Darryl, I ventured a poke with the sword at his chest. To my amazement, it easily carved through skin, bone and heart, almost splitting him wide open. I watched with amazement as the wounds widened, steaming, or maybe smoking as flesh dissolved away before my eyes.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as the scene reminded me of Davis' warning about Aaron. "If you want to see Aaron, you better hurry up here before he rots way."

I hurried up the stairs, fearing the worst.

"Aaron! Aaron, are you up here."

"In here." A weak voice responded.

I hurried to the back room and cautiously peered inside.

"Well, look at you." he ventured a smile at me. "You look a lot better than you did last time I saw you."

"You look like shit!" I answered back.

He was standing, leaning against the back wall. He had a big stake in his chest. It looked like it must be through his heart, yet he was still standing. I only had one word... "Damn!"

"I see you found my sword. I assume you used it on Davis..."

"What the hell is this?" I asked. "What the hell is that?" I pointed to his chest.

"I'm dying, Skyler. Just takes a little longer this way." He paused to catch his breath. "That is a sword with a coating of silver on the end."

I looked at the blade and for the first time noticed a slightly different color of the metal at the tip. "Silver?" I asked.

"Glad to see that it worked for you." He answered. "How did Davis take it?"

"He's dead. It was like his flesh just melted away from the blade."

He gasped for air. as he smiled at me. "Look at you." He continued. "You turned out just fine. Last I saw you, you looked very dead." He pointed at my chest, "You looked like this." he said motioning toward his own chest. "I had to act fast. I couldn't hide you fast enough and Darryl tried to stake you. Actually he had nailed you to the ground. I pulled it free, chased him outside and drove him through with the same stake."

"He came back to life when I found him, you didn't kill him after all." I said.

"It must have been your blood on the stake. I had to act fast before I lost you."

"What have you done to me? I had this hole..." I pointed the the fresh healthy skin over my heart."

"I'm sorry," He said. "I had to do it. There was no other choice." He started unfastening his belt, jeans, and started slipping down his underwear, revealing his waiting shaft.

My mind reeled at the thought of becoming a vampire. I wanted to kill him myself, at the same time I wanted to save his miserable life because I still felt that love for him.

"I should run this through your heart instead, for doing this to me." I said, pointing the bloody sword at his chest.

"Here, use this instead." he said, lifting his swollen cock, offering it to me.

I felt an overwhelming urge to take his offer. "No!" I said, pushing it back. "I did that to Darryl and it killed him. I sucked every trace of life out of him."

"That's how it works." he said. "You took his life force."

"What if I give you some of my blood? It seems to have brought Darryl back.

"No, Your neck still bears the marks from your turning." I felt the two holes on my neck. "You can't save me, not until those heal."

"What can I do?" I asked.

"Find Dawson. Kill him. He sent them here to kill you." He said."Rip his heart out and destroy it. Don't let him regenerate."

"Pull this out of me and burn it. Don't let my blood remain anywhere. It can be used to kill you." he tried to pull on the stake. I grabbed the firmly embedded stake and worked it free. Laying it on the floor beside him I reached for his hand.

"Take my life force, while I still have it to give." He again lifted his erect gift to me. "Please, do it now."

I dropped to my knees as he slid down the wall and positioned himself on the floor, on his back, waiting for his final thrill. His final gift to me.

"Goodbye my friend." I said.

"I will always be with you, inside." he whispered. "Look for me."

"I will." I promised.



2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What an awesome gift for Halloween!! Thank you, and keep it up. What's next? Trick or Treat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbly written and way hot, Kyle! I second HangTime's comment: it's an awesome Halloween gift to your fans and I thank you from the bottom of my not yet (but still hoping...) perforated heart!

    Happy Halloween to you and Brad. Do you trick or do you treat?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails