Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Contract Kills - Part 2

_________________________________________________________________________
Whatever your reason for it,
some people want, or need other people dead.
That is when you can call on us.
For the right amount of money,
we will take care of all of your problems.
Quiet and discreet or noisy and messy,
shot, stabbed, strangled, garroted, almost any method, almost any victim.
We are hired killers that love our work.

__________________________________________________
Pinned

Through his neck, windpipe and into the bench, I had him nailed in place. I watched him struggle for four or five minutes as he choked to death in his own blood. Some kills are just more entertaining than others.

__________________________________________________
Last Caress

Knowing that Roger was on the hit list. David asked for the assignment, not because he wanted to kill him but because he didn't want Roger to die at the hand of someone who did not care who he was. As David realized that he was to be killed, he looked into David's eyes and smiled softly.
"I'm glad you are here for me." he said. "I wouldn't want you to go through this without me here for you." he said softly.
"Are you ready?" David asked. Roger nodded and closed his eyes. He gasped and leaned back into David's arms as the blade penetrated his chest. He felt David's strong, hard muscles tighten around him as he started to settle into the water. David choked back tears as his friend started to shake and quiver as shock overtook his body. Holding his head up out of the water he caressed his face and kissed him softly as Roger slowly faded into eternity. His labored breathing slowed, his body relaxed. At last it was over.

__________________________________________________
Ashton's Death

Having been told that he would never see his family again if he didn't get in the boat quietly, Ashton quietly submitted to the order.
"What's this all about?" Ashton asked.
"We're going fishing." the goateed thug answered. "We needed some bait."
"Apparently you have outlived your usefulness." The other laughed. "Nice suit." he said, poking at his lapels. "Should have brought your trunks."
"What are you going to do?" Ashton asked. "Where are you taking me?"
"You'll see, soon enough." he answered.

After they passed the small islands at the edge of the reef, the two muscular captors grabbed him and easily tossed him overboard. He splashed into the warm water and struggled with his waterlogged clothes to get back to the surface. As he surfaced he found himself staring at an arrow aimed at his chest.

"Please! No! Don't shoot *Unghhhh!*" His body jerked at the impact. He briefly tried to fight it but quickly slipped beneath the surface, settling down through the crystal clear water trailing a crimson colored stain.
"Watch this." The archer said as the dark shadow of the first of several sharks started swimming through the fresh blood trail. "He will be gone in minutes." His companion smiled as the sharks started descending on the fresh meal. "Let's get out of here." The third said as he started the motor and headed back toward the shore.

__________________________________________________
Sinker


"Elvis" was the first target. I needed to take him out quietly so I could get upstairs to kill his boss. He was armed with a pistol but he had been playing with a katana, practicing his moves by the pool. I couldn't see his eyes through his sunglasses, but when he saw me armed with a sword I had stolen out of the house, he gladly attacked me thinking I was an easy mark. His last mistake!
After a single attack I thrust my sword through his chest. He toppled over backward into the pool taking both swords with him. "Shit!" I muttered "Disarmed by a corpse!"

I hurried back inside to get another weapon - Nice of them to keep them on hand for me.

__________________________________________________
Another Sinker


Grabbing a bow and arrows I went back out toward the pool. About that time I saw another one of the bodyguards come out wearing swim trunks and carrying a towel. As he mounted the diving board, I took aim. Just as he spotted his dead buddy on the bottom I fired. "Unnnggggghh!" He groaned as he fell off the board and joined his buddy on the bottom.

__________________________________________________
Primary Target


Not sure what alerted him that something might be wrong but I heard their boss coming out toward the pool calling the first bodyguard's name. "Eddie, you alright?" "What's going on out here?"
I was just barely able to get out of sight enough that he didn't see me at first. He did see the bloody colored water and he ran right to the edge of the pool, spotting the two dead guys in his pool. I couldn't let him get away. Firing as quickly as I could, almost without sighting in at all I took him low, below the heart.
He fell forward into the water. He was splashing and struggling to get out of the pool, gasping and coughing, he was not doing very well. I couldn't risk letting him get away. He would likely drown but I had to be sure. Running around to his side of the pool, I carefully took aim and fired. Perfect heart shot through his back. His kicking stopped and he slowly started sinking to the bottom.


__________________________________________________
No Ransom for Tony

Tony jumped to his feet as I opened the door to the sauna. He stepped toward me thinking I was going to remove the handcuffs and let him go.
"Time to go?" he asked, turning to give me easy access to the handcuffs so I could unlock them.
"Not exactly." I answered.
"Why the hell not?" he asked. "Didn't they show up with the ransom?"
"Oh they showed, alright. Along with about two dozen cops." "Benny just drove on by and never stopped. He got back here a minute ago and wants us to get the hell out of here."
"Where we goin'?" he asked.
"WE aren't going anywhere." I answered as I stepped up to him. I heard him gasp as I thrust the blade in. "Gaahhhh!" He never saw it coming. He looked down at the handle of the knife sticking into his gut and looked up at me with utter disbelief.
"Unhhh! Wh... why?" He gasped.
"Got to teach your old man a lesson he won't forget." I answered.
Pulling the blade free, I carefully aimed the point for his chest and thrust it in to the hilt square through his heart. His eyes shot wide with fear and pain and he gasped hoarsely.
I twisted the blade about half a turn and yanked it out again. A thick fountain of blood gushed out of the wound and he toppled over face first onto the floor. I watched as his body twitched a couple of times and then lay still, bright red blood spread out on the floor from under him. I knelt down and removed the handcuffs and hurried in to meet with Benny, It was time to go.


Did you like this post? Leave a comment.

Go to "What's New" page

2 comments:

  1. the image for "Another Sinker" has beautiful layout and flow, and the edits were very skillfully done. can't decide between "No Ransom" and "Last Caress" for favorite story. the background and storytelling of each are equally perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned is my hands down favorite on this site. There is nothing sexier than a hairy man and pinned has it in spades. the blood dripping down his hot hairy body is more than i can stand. I salute you Kyle for doing a fantastic job..thanks

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails