Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Friday, February 6, 2009

Family Feud

____________________________________________________
Two Mob style families seek revenge on each other as the bodies stack up. Told from the point of view of one of the hired gun "soldiers" involved in the carnage.
_________________________________________________
Jerry - A Life Spared
They had a new guy - Jerry, at the monitors. Probably fresh out of the marines I figured I would give a chance for a career change rather than kill him outright. I used ether to knock him out. He would be out plenty long enough for me to finish my work and get away.

__________________________________________________

Carlos - Not so Lucky.
Moving to the back door, I spotted Carlos sitting on the railing smoking a cigarette. It was hot outside and he had his black, long sleeved shirt unbuttoned, trying to cope with the heat, revealing his pale, untanned chest.

Carlos was an old "friend" in the business. We had worked together quite a few times. He was a bit of a prick and would doublecross his mother if it gained him something. I was going to like this part.
Screwing the silencer in place, I moved toward the door.
He looked up just as I fired. *Peyupp*
The thud of the bullet as it blew through his heart, was louder than the shot itself.
Carlos looked into my eyes as his body stiffened with the pain. His shocked expression turned into a grimace as he toppled over the railing into the bushes below.
__________________________________________________
John - Captain of Security

John was the "captain" of the security force. The wild card in this hit. I knew he was in the building somewhere but I didn't know for sure where. I found out as I stepped back inside. Footsteps coming my way through the library and into the den - where I was waiting. He must have been downstairs in the shower earlier because he was still carrying a towel and had no shirt.
As he came in I fired - no warning to this guy. The shot was good - in the heart, he stopped, looked at his chest as blood gushed from the small hole, dropped his towel to the floor, spun around and landed on his back at my feet.
No need for a second shot here. The blood had already stopped pumping.

__________________________________________________
Rocko - Vinnie's Personal Bodyguard
Hurrying down the stairs, I was a little worried that somebody had heard the ka-thud John had made as he fell. No sign of movement as I neared the exercise rooms, it looked like either they didn't hear anything or ignored it if they did. Crossing the room to the back I carefully peeked into the locker room. No one in sight. Two doors here. One led to the showers the other was the sauna. - Showers first. The last guard was busy getting his things together to get dressed. I watched him as he finished drying himself off and slip his underwear up over his rather large semi stiff dick. He pulled on a pair of socks and reached for a jacket that had been lying on the bench. I figured his gun was on the hook under his pants so I made my move. I stepped through the door, letting it bang against the wall. He turned to see who was coming and stared dumbly at the gun in my hand.
*Peyupp* *Thud* "Unhhh"
He stumbled backwards and fell onto the bench. His eyes rolled back as he gasped his last breath. Again, I didn't need to finish him with a second shot. He was already dead.
__________________________________________________
Vinnie - The Boss' Son

Finally I was ready for Vinnie. My boss said "Make him hurt." so one shot was not an option. I reached for my little recorder and turned it on. "All set." I whispered into it.
Pushing the door to the sauna open, I found Vinnie sitting in the corner, eyes closed, sweat pouring off his fine looking body. "Hmm, no tanline." I thought. "Must have a booth."
"Vinnie!" I barked.
His eyes flashed open and he saw me, gun and all, standing five feet away.
"What the hell?" he said, "How'd you get in here?"
"John!" "Rocko!" - No answer.
"They're dead." I said. "Tony sends his best."
"Tony?, His best?"
"Yeah, his best. That would be me." I said. "He wanted you to have this."
I took aim and fired. *Peyupp*"
"AAAaaggghhh" he screamed as the blood started pouring out of what used to be his belly button.
"What did I do to Tony?"
"You didn't do anything to Tony." I answered. Your old man double crossed Tony's son Andy, He got killed because of your pop and Tony wants to return the favor." *Peyupp*
"Gyaaahhhh!"
The second shot hit right in his stomach.
"My old man will kill you all." Vinnie threatened.
"Yeah. I imagine he will try." I answered. "Why don't you tell him Goodbye?" I offered, holding up my recorder for him to see. "We'll be sending him this tape so he can enjoy this as much as I am."
"You sonofabitch!" he yelled.
"Kill'em Pop! Kill them all. This sonofabitch too, Especially this bastard!"
*Peyupp*
""Gaaaarrrrggg!" The shot hit him in the right chest. He now had only a few minutes left, - if I just watched, that is.
"I hope they tear your fuckin balls off, asshole!" He hissed. His chest was heaving and his breathing was getting more rapid as his lungs filled with blood. "I'll see you in Hell F**ker he gasped. He was losing strength and he started shivering.
"Cold in here, Vinny?" I asked. "It must be a hundred and thirty in here."
"Here, let me send you to a warmer place." I said.
*Peyupp*" "Unhhhhgh"
The shot hit his heart.

_____________________________________________________________

*Peyupp*

This time Vinnie's head slammed back against the wall and he jerked wildly once and lay silent.
"Just so you'll know" I said into the recorder, "The fourth shot was to the heart and then, before he could die from that, I took him out with a bullet to the brain - if there was one in that thick skull of his."
"By the way, your kid pissed himself in here."
"What a slob you raised."
"That should do it" I thought as I turned off the recorder and got ready to leave.
Killing his son was bad enough but this tape will really send him over the edge!
Tossing the video tape from my hip pocket into the gas fired coals, I waited long enough for it to start burning and left.

The new guy was still snoozing at the front desk as I left. Drooling all over that pretty tie of his.
__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________
Little Tony
We knew that the retaliation was coming. Vito waited until the night of his son Vinnie's funeral. Tony told us all to be on our guard and watch for anyone, anything out of the ordinary. "Take no chances." He warned. "Don't go to the same old places where they know they can find you, stay in public and don't go anywhere alone."
One of our men in the police department called me to let me know that they had received a call that his nephew, his namesake Tony DiGrosso had been stabbed to death in some hooker's bed.
I'm not sure which made Tony angrier, his nephew getting offed in some whore's bed, or the fact that the horny little bastard was still sleeping around on his young wife.
"He's got two little babies without a papa! All because he couldn't keep his cock at home where he belonged." Tony wailed.

I might have expected this with one of young Tony's boyfriends, but not from a hooker.
__________________________________________________
Louie - Killed with his own gun.

Later that same night, as I drove back to the boss's place I got another phone call to let me know that Louie was dead. Shot down with a single bullet to the heart in front of Tony's restaurant. The surveillance video told the story. . .
A patron came out of the restaurant and handed Louie his parking tag. Louie retrieved his car and walked back to the door where the man was waiting. As the man was peeling off some money for a tip, he dropped his wallet at Louie's feet.Stooping down quickly to get it for him, Louie suddenly felt the guy reaching up under his untucked shirt to his holster. Next thing he knew, the guy was pressing the gun hard into his chest, and fired one round directly into his heart.

Louie dropped like a wet towel and never moved.

The guy tossed Louie's gun down and walked to his SUV, and drove away.

__________________________________________________
Darryl - Backstage
Inside the restaurant we found Darryl, sitting backstage with this sword through him. He probably didn't even see the guy that killed him.

__________________________________________________

Snapped Neck
I called the warehouse to get them to come up and help clean up but there was no answer. "Damn!" I thought as I drove the three blocks to the building on Chester Street. Inside, I found one of the men in his bunk with his belt around his neck. He wasn't strangled, his neck was broken.

__________________________________________________

Hanged

Just as Frank arrived, I found two more men hanging from the hoist beam. They had been made to stand on a palate and lifted up with a fork lift. They put the ropes around their necks and pushed them off. Their bodies were still warm so they hadn't been there very long. We cut them down and laid them on the platform. Tony was right. this was going to be a rough night!
__________________________________________________
Nicky
Now we headed for Nicky's place. Knowing that he was home alone he was a likely target too. We arrived and spotted a black SUV in his driveway. Rushing to the door, we collided with the little bastard on his way out the door. A good rap to the head and he was out like a light. Unfortunately we found Nicky on the floor in his bedroom. Looks like he went for his gun, but not fast enough.
__________________________________________________
A Simple Thrust
It was about an hour later that Tony arrived at Nicky's. We showed him the "prize" we found here. Stripped and bound we left him on a bed while Tony had a "chat" with him. We knew that he was the guy at the restaurant that killed Louie and Darryl. We also knew that he couldn't have killed the guys at the warehouse alone. If he was there, there were a couple of others with him. He was dead meat anyway. We just waited for Tony to get done with him first. Tony came back to talk to us. The guy begged for his life while we talked his fate over just down the hall. Finally Tony nodded to Frank and he got up, grabbed something out of his bag and hurried down the hall.

Inside the room the terrified little twerp saw Frank come in, started to say "No. No. Please.." Frank cupped his hand over the guy's mouth and thrust his blade through the guy's chest almost as fast as you could say it. Air hissed through Frank's glove as he inhaled with pain. Frank held his hand in place as the look of terror melted to confusion to a grimace of pain and the final relaxed death mask - eyes still open staring up to where Frank had been kneeling over him.

As I came into the room, Frank was wiping his blade on the sheet.
"That was quick." I said.
"Yeah, but it sure felt good." Frank smiled.
Tony stepped in behind me. "Good job, Frank, Thank you."
"My pleasure, Tony." "Glad to do it."
"Next one's mine." I said.
"We'll see" Frank grinned back.

"Tomorrow we end this" Tony said. "Clean up this mess and get some shuteye. We got work to do."

_________________________________________________
Andy - Betrayed by Vito and Doug
The start of it all. . .
I got home and flopped down on the bed. No sleep - Just trying to sort out the events of the last few days. First Tony's son Andy gets killed in a gun buy that went bad because Vito told his man Doug to draw back and get out before the buy was made. Doug and his men did as they were told and Andy and George and Allen all died there in the old factory.
Doug was the center of my focus. We had a long history. We had worked together on various "family projects" and that was part of the problem. Vito had set up a meeting with the southwestern group that were providing guns and ammo to be shipped to South America to protect the drug supply being shipped in from there. Vito loved the drugs. He called them free money. Tony was against them, but blood is thicker than water and he felt obligated to work with his cousin "because he's family."

Part way through the buy, Vito's men pulled back and left Andy, Tony's son and two of his men standing alone with the seven gun runners. When they saw Doug and the other men with him pulling out, they assumed a trap was being sprung and opened fire on Andy and his men. They never had a chance. That started the whole thing that has led to 30 or more deaths in the last few days. Doug could have stayed, Andy would have lived, and none of this would have happened.

I will never forget that sight as I arrived with Frank and several of the boys in time to find Andy, riddled with bullets, blood everywhere, still clutching his gun but barely alive. I propped his head up enough for him to breathe. He told me that Doug had backed out and left him to die there. He died in my arms before the ambulance arrived. I had to tell Tony about his son. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Tony was inconsolable for days. He swore to pay Vito back, no matter what it cost him.


Doug set Andy up and now I was ready for payback.
Go to Part 2


Go to "What's New" page

4 comments:

  1. Great series, with loads of hunky men so arfully manipulated pix that were perfectly chosen for their death depix-ions. I really enjoy visiting your place Klye, very much appreciate the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imeant of course...so ar(T)fully manipulated (these) pix...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Curly Glad you are enjoying the pics. _ More to come

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinnie's death was one of your very best!

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails