The video would start with a re-cap of both Demolition Daddy I and II, establishing the pattern of the Drifter’s murders. The re-cap would also remind us how Agent Blue is tracking the killer using his acute psychic skills and his ability to empathize with the Drifter’s twisted motives. Agent Blue is also uncontrollably aroused whenever the killer strikes…
End the re-cap with Scene 14 (in which Agent Blue is confronted by the aggressive reporter), going into Scene 15 (in which the Drifter drives away in Nick Stanton’s car).
Scene 1
The Reporter (Cole) is quickly following Agents Blue and Orange out of the drowned investor’s house. He is intent on following them. He calls his editor on his cell phone, speaking excitedly as he makes his way to his car. The one-sided conversation continues as he tails the agents’ sedan onto the highway.
Cole: Marty, it’s Cole. Listen, you’re gonna have to give me some slack for the next couple of days. I’m onto something big here…. The murder you sent me out to cover, yeah… I have an amazing lead! …Fuck, Marty, this is exclusive stuff… I don’t care who you have to send to cover the flower show, this is important! …Marty, I’m a goddamned reporter, not a society columnist! …Marty …Marty, calm down! …Marty!
Agent Orange notices the reporter’s car following them.
Agt. Orange: I think we have company.
Agt. Blue: He overheard about the construction site. There’s nothing we can do about the bastard finding the place, so we might as well have him in sight.
Agt. Orange: Just so long as he doesn’t see too much himself.
Agt. Blue: Like what?
Agt. Orange: Like you, that’s what. You, lately, whenever you sense the killer. You go wild. You become a sex maniac.
Agt Blue: I’m making a connection with the Drifter.
Agt. Orange: You’re too connected with the Drifter, if you ask me.
Scene 2
The Drifter is sitting in the parked convertible, looking over a photograph of a very handsome and muscular model. There is a short resume for Ted Nichols, and his address on the back of the picture. The address matches the bungalow in front of which the Drifter has parked the car. He goes to the house and knocks on the door. The man from the picture, now wearing a tank, answers the door.
Ted: Hello?
Drifter: Hi there. You’re Ted, right? My name is Nick Stanton. I’m with Big Blue Productions.
Ted: Oh, yeah. I sent you some stuff. Come in, please, Mr. Stanton.
Drifter: It’s Nick.
Scene 3
Demolition Dan’s construction site.
Agt. Blue: Three big boys in the dumpster, one real massive bloke half-buried in cement, and a golden-boy jock shoved under a few sheets of plywood in the house. What have you got?
Agt. Orange: I’ve got a luxury convertible registered to our stiff in the bathtub, and a cop car hidden under a tarp in the garage.
Cole: So you now have a cop-killer on your hands, then…
Agt. Blue: Call it in.
Cole: I have a few questions…
Agt. Blue: This is now officially a crime scene. You will not touch anything or you’ll have to answer to me. Got it?
Cole: Can I take pictures?
Agt. Blue: You scooped everyone else. Snap away. I don’t care. But listen, if you do any investigative reporting on your own… if you get any leads on this case, I want you to call me. Here’s my card.
Scene 4
The Drifter has already managed to have Ted undress for him. He casually gropes and squeezes the young model’s muscles.
Drifter: Very nice bod.
Ted: Thanks. I work out pretty hard five times a week. I know my chest is a bit over-developed, but I like to work my pecs.
Drifter: (punching the chest meat) You don’t hear me complaining. Nice dick…
Ted: I can top or bottom and I’ll stay hard on camera. I’ve worked on a video once before, and the experience was a turn-on.
Drifter: Good. But I’ll still want to get you on tape.
Ted: Of course.
Scene 5
Agent Blue watches Cole take a few shots of the crime scene.
Agt. Blue: The local police will be here momentarily. Remember, touch nothing.
Agent Blue leaves Cole to join Agent Orange in the garage. Cole, meanwhile, stumbles onto a clue. Near where Nick Stanton’s briefcase was knocked over, a couple of models’ photographs and a business card hare found, slipped under some scrap lumber.
Cole: Woah, very nice. I wouldn’t mind being fucked by you, handsome. And this card belongs to…Nick Stanton, talent management, and impresario, Big Blue Productions. Now what is your business card doing here Mr. Stanton?
The reporter pockets the card just as the Interpol agents re-enter.
Cole: I was just about to call you…
Agt. Blue: You were told not to touch anything!
Cole: Look, I found them for you.
Agt. Orange: Professional photos. Modeling shots. Peter Long… this is the younger muscle-stud in the dumpster.
Agt. Blue: One of our dead hunks was a photographer, then. Or in the porn trade, maybe. Fuck. It’s not much to go on. Obviously, though, it’s the identity our killer has since assumed.
Cole: Why obviously?
Agt. Orange: It would be safer than posing as a dead cop.
Agt. Blue: That’s more than enough sharing with the local media.
The eighteen year-old paperboy arrives. He instinctively senses Agent Blue is in charge.
Paperboy: Something bad has happened here.
Agt. Orange: Yes, you can’t stay here. Move along, please.
Agt. Blue: Wait. You know something, don’t you?
Paperboy: The man dressed as Demolition Dan was bad. He wanted the policeman to hurt me.
Agt. Blue: Is this the policeman?
Paperboy: He’s dead! That man, that man killed him!
Agent Blue suddenly has a flash of the Drifter working Ted’s cock. Immediately his head is swimming. Immediately he is aroused.
Agt. Orange: Can you identify the man?
Again, he sees a vision of the Drifter and Ted.
Paperboy: Yes, Sir.
Flash of the Drifter and Ted.
Agt. Blue: I want to interview this witness… -Alone. We’ll be in the trailer.
Scene 6
The Drifter is deeply kissing Ted. The buff model is eager to be fucked by this commanding man. But the Drifter seems to need to know more about his conquest.
Drifter: So, Ted… (He kisses him) …why porn? -Just because it’s a turn on?
Ted: No, I need the money… for my mother.
Drifter: Your mother?
Ted: Yeah, she’s young, but she has Alszeimer’s disease. Pretty bad case. She’s in a home and I have to pay for it somehow.
Drifter: How noble. I guess I’ll have to let you live.
Ted: What?
The Drifter doesn’t answer. Instead, he covers Ted’s mouth with his own. Then he guides Ted’s head down to his crotch, and feeds him his cock.
Scene 7
Cut to Agent Blue and the paperboy in Demolition Dan’s trailer.
Agt. Blue: How old are you?
Paperboy: Eighteen, Sir.
Agt. Blue: Good. Blow me.
Paperboy: Sir?
Agt. Blue: Don’t talk.
Agent Blue continues to have flashes of the Drifter and Ted having sex. He copies everything that the killer and model do as he savagely fucks the willing paperboy. The two sex scenes are intercut, fading from one to the other, so that the sexual and psychic connection is clear.
The Drifter suddenly has his hands clasped around Ted’s throat. Ted allows it. Agent Blue, likewise, begins to strangle the paperboy, who also allows it. Tension mounts as we wonder if murder is about to be committed.
Scene 8
The Drifter is about to blow his load…
Drifter: Right. The Mama’s Boy gets to live… Fuck!
Ted: Yeah, Fuck!
Both men cum, almost simultaneously.
We see a flash of Agent Blue and the paperboy also climaxing together.
Ted rolls over to the side of the bed and grabs some tissue to clean off the gobs of cum. His chest is heaving as he catches his breath.
Ted: Fucking wild! If you gotta die, that’s the way to go! Man, you’re hardcore! Is that what Big Blue Productions are all like?
Drifter: It’s the direction they’re taking.
Ted: You should meet Zeke. Ever hear of Zeke Dwyer? Man, you’d either fuckin’ love each other or kill each other, but enjoy it either way.
Drifter: Who is he?
Ted: I only played with Zeke and his friends one time. The group action scared me off a bit. Zeke’s a badass who owns the Pit-Bull Gym. He runs a protection racket around here. He also runs all the local steroids and party drugs. He’s a hardcore muscle-freak, with an entourage of muscle-freak flunkies doing his dirty work for him. You should get them on film.
Drifter: What do you mean?
Ted: I mean if you could videotape one of their muscle-sex orgies, you’d have a blockbuster on your hands. Here’s his number. You should call him.
Drifter: Yeah, I’ll call.
A cell phone starts to ring. The Drifter doesn’t realize at first that it is Nick Stanton’s phone, and so he makes no move to answer it.
Ted: Or Maybe Zeke’s already got your number. Gonna get that?
Drifter: Ah, yeah… -Big Blue Productions…
Cut to Cole at Demolition Dan’s construction site. In the background we see that the local uniform police have arrived on the scene. The cops are cordoning off the area with plastic yellow ribbon. Cole is turned away from the action, and is obviously secretive.
Cole: Yes. I don’t suppose it would be possible to speak with Mr. Nick Stanton, now would it?
Cut to the Drifter who doesn’t know how to answer the call. He smiles at Ted casually as he clicks the small flip-phone shut.
Drifter: No one.
Scene 9
Cut back to Cole at the construction site.
Cole: Hello? Goddamnit, I had you, you fucker.
Behind Cole we see the paperboy stumble out of the office trailer. He takes off at a run. Agent Blue slowly staggers down the steps himself and is met by his angry partner.
Agt. Orange: You’re out of fucking control, aren’t you… Aren’t you!
Agt. Blue: What?
Agt. Orange: Did you get the kid’s statement, or did you fuck half the life out of him?
Agt. Blue: He’s alive. The Drifter didn’t kill this time. He…
Agt. Orange: Who? Fuck, I knew it. You’re too close, man. You have to get off this case. It’s fucking you up, my friend.
Agt. Blue: No. I’m closer to him than I’ve ever been. I can feel him.
Agt. Orange: Right. You have a mind-meld whenever the bastard’s either fucking or killing. You two have a real sweet relationship.
Scene 10
Cole has re-dialed Nick Stanton’s phone number. Before the Drifter can even answer, Cole speaks up.
Cole: Don’t hang up this time. I know who you are…
The drifter, still shirtless, is putting his pants on. Ted is in the background wiping off his impressive body with a towel.
Drifter: Yes, this is Nick Stanton. What can I do for you?
Cole: They found your drowned muscleman in the tub. The three big fuckers in the dumpster are, no doubt, Demolition Dan and his men. The slab of meat in the concrete has been identified as a local cop. That leaves the gym-body under the plywood that I’m betting is the real Nick Stanton whose business card I happen to have found. (Cut to Cole at the construction site) I’m Brian Cole, a reporter with the Tribune, and right now I’m one step ahead of the police on this investigation. One giant leap, actually. I found you. Now I want to do your story, in your words. Exclusive. Interested?
Cut back to the Drifter who is idly caressing Ted’s thick pecs.
Drifter: Interested, yes. Look, obviously we have to meet. But this is a bad time. Let me call you back… later.
Cole: Are you with someone now? Are you about to kill again?
Drifter: (Looking hungrily at Ted) -Your number, please.
Cole: 555-….
Scene 11
Agent Blue is still connected to the Drifter. He is in a seemingly drunken state.
Agt. Blue: He couldn’t kill this time. He wanted… he wants to. I know he wants to. He feels cheated that he can’t kill this time. Something is holding him back.
Policeman: Are you all right, Sir?
Agt. Blue: Fine.
Agt. Orange: You mean he’s still with someone.
Agt. Blue: Yes… A young man, buffed out, very hot… They’ve had sex. He wants to kill him, but he’s holding back for some reason.
Agt. Orange: Don’t sound so disappointed.
Scene 12
The Drifter is about to put his shirt on, when Ted takes it from him and throws it on the bed. Ted is still revved up for sex.
Ted: You’re in a hurry, Mr. Stanton?
Drifter: Nick.
Ted: What’s the rush, Nick?
The two men kiss hungrily. Then Ted pulls away, almost teasingly, to ask his most pressing question.
Ted: So, how did I do? Do you have to review the audition tape with someone else, or how do you decide if I get a contract?
Drifter: I’ll have to get back to you.
Ted turns the video camera back on.
Ted: Or we could videotape the sequel right now, Nick. I like the way you fuck, Nick. Yeah… (He places the Drifter’s hand to his own throat) I really liked this part, Man. I thought you were going to kill me for a while.
Drifter: No. Mama’s boy has to live to take care of his Mama.
Ted: (laughing) No, actually. Mama has a million-dollar life insurance policy on her boy. The fucking bitch would probably get to move to a deluxe facility if sonny-boy were out of the way.
Drifter: You called your mother a fucking bitch.
Ted: She’s a fucking constant drain. Yeah, tighter, fuck that feels good.
Suddenly the erotic choking becomes more violent. This time Ted knows he’s being murdered. He can’t help cumming one last time.
Scene 13
Flash. Agent Blue suddenly sees Ted being strangled. He can’t control himself. Agent Blue staggers forward and grabs his partner violently by the throat.
Agt. Orange: Hey! -What the fuck? Get off me! Let go! You’re killing me!
The local police rush to the scuffle just as Agent Orange pulls his gun on his partner. The reporter, Cole, also manages to get off one perfect picture before being waved away by attending policemen.
Agt. Orange: Stand down, man. I’ll shoot!
Agent blue sees Ted ejaculating before going into death spasms. He pushes himself off Agent Orange, and falls to his knees.
Agt. Blue: He did it. He killed him after all.
All of the cops on the scene have gathered.
Agt. Orange: Everything is all right. Go back to work… You are out of control!
Agt. Blue: I’m so close.
Agt. Orange: (disgusted) Cover your crotch. You blew a load in your pants.
Scene 14
The reporter, Cole, is at home when his cell phone rings.
Cole: Yeah, Cole here.
Drifter: Brian, I’ve been busy again. You might want to bring a camera. This corpse is especially photogenic.
Cole: It’s you.
Drifter: I told you I’d call back. I admire your initiative… concealing evidence to get your story. Very ambitious…very cutthroat of you.
Cole: Considering the source, that’s a real compliment.
Drifter: Yes, it is.
Scene 15
The Interpol agents are in their hotel suite.
Agt. Blue: All I’m asking is that you hold off on making your report for just another day or two.
Agt. Orange: You could have killed me today. You might have killed the kid in the trailer… nice use of a crime scene, by the way. You’re dangerous. You’re in too deep.
Agt. Blue: I’m in control. I understand him now.
Agt. Orange: Understand… how.
Agt. Blue: When he killed this last time, I felt it –what drives him: contempt. I felt… He felt this last victim deserved to die. I think if you look back on all the victims, there is a thread of evidence to suggest that they were all somehow contemptible men. Rich, arrogant, power-hungry, vain… whatever, these were not nice individuals.
Agt. Orange: One was a cop.
Agt. Blue: A bad cop.
Agt. Orange: That’s still no reason to kill a man.
Agt. Blue: No. But the Drifter’s a killer, and he has to kill no matter what… because there’s nothing like killing. There’s no greater rush… In one man, you crush out a generation of beliefs and feelings and accomplishments utterly… He’s playing God…but he’s given himself some criteria for his victims.
Agt. Orange: I won’t call in a report tonight, but I have to think about all this.
Agent Blue grabs his black leather coat off the back of a desk chair.
Agt. Blue: Fine. Think. That’s good. I’ll go for a walk. I need to clear my head.
Agt. Orange: And I’m going to bed, so goodnight.
Scene 16
Cole pulls up to Ted’s bungalow, and parks behind the classic Mustang convertible. He gathers up his notepad, his tape-recorder, and his camera before going up the steps to the door. He is about to press the buzzer when the door opens, startling him.
Drifter: Mr. Brian Cole of the Tribune. -How good to meet a representative of the press. Come in, Brian.
Cole: Thanks.
Drifter: You came alone?
Cole: Yes.
Drifter: Are you afraid?
Cole: No.
Drifter: Liar. You’re afraid you’re in too deep.
Cole: Maybe.
Drifter: Beer? I found some in the fridge.
Cole: Whose fridge? Whose house is this?
Drifter: So much for hospitality. The fridge and the house, and the beer belonged to the dead man in the next room. They now belong to me. But tell me what you know, Mr. Cole. Tell me about the police investigation of me, that you have obviously obstructed to get your exclusive story.
Cole: You killed overseas.
Drifter: Quite a bit, yes.
Cole: So there are Interpol agents working your case… as well as the local police, of course.
Drifter: Interpol. Are they good men, in your mind?
Cole: One’s psychic.
Drifter: You hardly believe in that, a facts-man like yourself?
Cole: No… but.
Drifter: What?
Cole: May I ask… how and when did you kill the man in the next room?
Drifter: I strangled him, Mr. Cole, at about seven this evening, I think.
Cole: Then he was right. This Interpol agent must be…is mentally connected to you. Look, I took this picture at around seven. He went crazy and started to strangle his partner. He just went crazy.
Drifter: Crazy, you say. Interesting. I might like to contact my nemesis. You must have his card.
Cole: I do.
Almost in a trance, Cole gives the Drifter Agent Blue’s business card.
Drifter: Thanks. By the way, you’re good-looking.
Cole: Thank you. So are you.
Drifter: I’ll bet you work out.
Cole: Yeah, I train.
Drifter: Good. Would you like to view my last kill now?
Scene 17
Agent Blue turns off the sidewalk and follows a worn footpath in a park. Several men are seen cruising the park. Several men catch his eye, but he keeps walking. Suddenly, he has a flash of the reporter, Brian Cole. He keeps walking. The vision steaks through his mind again… the face of Brian Cole. He closes his eyes for the image to clear. When he opens his eyes again, a young hustler who bears a striking resemblance to Cole confronts him.
Hustler: Hash?
Agt. Blue: What?
Hustler: Can I get you anything?
Agt. Blue: Better watch it. I’m a cop.
Hustler: Sorry, man. I said nothing.
Again, Agent Blue sees the vision of Brian Cole. He stops the Hustler from walking away.
Agt. Blue: Wait. Maybe I’d like some company.
Hustler: Hey, for you, no charge.
Agt. Blue: Got a place?
Scene 18
The Drifter leads Cole into the bedroom. Ted’s muscled corpse is propped up against pillows in the bed. The Drifter has also set up a television set by the dead man, and the audition sex video eerily shows Ted at his most vital.
Cole: Beautiful.
Drifter: You think so? Here, let me fast forward to my late friend Ted’s final moments.
He replays the strangling. Cole watches, rapt.
Drifter: And if you like this sort of thing, I also have Nick Stanton, my current namesake’s death on video. Watch.
He pops in the cassette, which is pre-set to his proposing a snuff flick to Nick Stanton. Cole watches the talent agent take a bullet to the chest. The Drifter comes up behind him and runs his hand down his body to his crotch.
Drifter: Mr. Cole, I think you’re aroused.
Cole: I am.
Drifter: I thought you would be. Reporters are morbid that way.
The Drifter takes Cole into his arms and kisses him. Cole gives in immediately and lets his sports coat fall to the floor. The Drifter tears open the reporter’s shirt and pushes him back on the bed next to the corpse. Cole’s muscled torso actually rivals the dead model’s physique. The drifter starts to undress.
Drifter: This is going to be good.
Scene 19
Agent Blue is in the Hustler’s dingy apartment. The hustler is already lying naked on the bed, watching Agent Blue leisurely strip. The Interpol agent carefully places his folded clothing and gun-belt by the bed.
Agt. Blue: This is going to be good.
Agent Blue can clearly see the Drifter and Brian Cole having sex. He is compelled to act out what he sees. During the sex scene, intercut between the two locations, so that we see both pairs of men in action. As the Drifter and Cole take a particular position, so then do Agent Blue and the Hustler –choreographed sex- Agent Blue always follows the lead of the vision he has in his head.
Cut to the Drifter and Cole.
Drifter: Are you afraid?
Cole: Yes.
Cut back to Agent Blue and the Hustler.
Agt. Blue: Are you afraid?
Hustler: Why should I be?
Cut to the Drifter pulling the policeman’s revolver on Cole.
Cut to Agent Blue pulling his own gun on the Hustler.
Cut to the Drifter firing twice into the resigned Cole.
Cut to the Hustler taking two bullets to the chest. Agent Blue is suddenly aware of what he has done. He stares at the dead Hustler in utter disbelief.
Agt. Blue: No… What have I done…I couldn’t have done this. Oh, God, no.
His cell-phone ringing startles him. He has to compose himself before answering.
Agt. Blue: Hello?
There is a long moment of silence.
Drifter: I could feel you this time. I liked it. That was good. Felt so good.
The Drifter hangs up the phone and Agent Blue slumps to the floor by the bed still listening to the dial tone for about 30 seconds before he also flips his handset closed. He rocks back and forth against the wall. Tears roll down his cheeks.
--OPTIONAL ENDING HERE –
(Could start new video, “Demolition Daddy IV, Killer Workout”)
Scene 20
The Drifter grabs the side of the sheets, and uses them to roll the gunshot corpse of Brian Cole onto Ted Nichols’ cold body. Then he shoves both cadavers off of the bed and onto the floor. He then covers the slightly blood-splattered mattress with the comforter, and finally lies down on the bed himself. He reaches to a bedside table for the cell-phone and the numbers he has collected. He dials.
Drifter: Hello, Zeke Dwyer, please. Zeke, listen my name is Brian Cole and I’m a reporter with the Tribune. I was referred to you by a mutual acquaintance. You should remember Ted Nichols, right? Good. Well, Ted told me that you were the second best lay he’d ever had… after me.
Cut to Zeke Dwyer in his hardcore bodybuilding gym. The Pit-Bull Gym is all free-weights, worn wall-to-wall carpeting, and greasy mirrors. Posters of 1970’s bodybuilders and a few pictures of local title-winners cover the dirty walls. Zeke is talking on his cell phone while curling a dumbbell. His cronies are working out in the background.
Zeke: Second best fuck after me, uh? You must be quite a lay then, Cole. What do you want with me?
Drifter: I want to write a special profile on you. An inside look at a small time hood, the protection racket, the drugs, and your muscle-sex parties.
Zeke: -Small time hood. You’re really working on getting’ on my good side, aren’t ya. Why the fuck would I want you to write about me?
Drifter: Because with the right journalistic spin, I can make you less small time, little man.
Zeke: Obviously, you’ve never seen me, Fucker. I’m anything but little.
Drifter: Little man… that’s what Ted Nichols called your meat. You could show me otherwise.
Zeke: Fuckin’ right. Tonight, the boys and me are havin’ some fun. You can come by my gym, The Pit-Bull, after closing. That’s where we’ll party.
Drifter: Can I bring a friend along?
Zeke: Sure, but I get to go one-on-one with you, Mister.
Drifter: I’m counting on it, Dwyer.
Zeke: Gym closes at 11:00. Come ‘round the back. It’ll be open.
Scene 21
Cut to Agent Blue frantically trying to erase all evidence of himself from the murdered Hustler’s apartment. Agent Blue’s revolver is already wrapped up in the cum and blood drenched bedding intended for disposal. His cell phone rings. He stares at it in horrified apprehension. After four rings, he answers. Throughout the conversation we only hear the Drifter’s voice on the line, as the camera slowly zooms in to a tight close up on Agent Blue’s perspiring face.
Agt. Blue: Yes?
Drifter: Who’d have ever known there was so much blood in him.
Agt. Blue: I’d have never guessed you were the Shakespeare type.
Drifter: I only know a few of the gory bits. Felt good, didn’t it? I thought it felt really good, twice as good as usual, in fact…Twice. I want to feel that again.
Agt. Blue: You sick bastard.
Drifter: Hey, Pot to Kettle…We’re the same, my friend.
Agt. Blue: I’m not like you.
Drifter: The same… You want to feel it again too. And you will…tonight.
Agt. Blue: No.
Drifter: Fine, then you can convince yourself that you’re coming to get me…to stop me. We’re both invited to a party tonight, eleven o’clock... A sex party. Should be fun. Pit Bull Gym is where it’s going down. Come around the back…and come alone.
The camera pulls back to show Agent Blue taking the gun back out of the mess of bloodied sheets. He aims it at the corpse of the Hustler and, on the verge of madness, mimes shooting him once more. Then, hurriedly, he punches numbers into his cell phone.
Agt. Orange: Hello?
Agt. Blue: The Chameleon Drifter struck again.
Agt. Orange: Fuck.
Agt. Blue: Yeah. It’s a mess.
Agt. Orange: Wait, you’re already at the scene?
Agt. Blue: Yeah… I was really close this time.
Cut to Agent Orange sitting up in bed and turning on the bedside lamp. Already, he is taking notes on a pad of paper.
Agt. Orange: (carefully) Were you alone?
Agt. Blue: Alone? Yeah, I was alone.
Agt. Orange: You okay?
Agt. Blue: Look, just get here…Barton Building on Cooper. It’s vacant. Street level, around the back… I won’t be here when you arrive.
Agt. Orange: Where are you going?
Agt. Blue: I have to follow up a lead.
Agt. Orange: Not alone.
Agt. Blue: Alone? No… you meet me. Come to the Pit Bull Gym… at midnight.
Scene 22
It’s the interior of the Pit Bull Gym. The lights are low. Some candles, melted onto the racks of weights, are reflecting their eerie glow into the grimy mirrors. A bath house atmosphere is immediately felt. There are big-muscled men fucking everywhere in the gym, using the racks, benches, and mats. Some men are chained to workout equipment. Other men are fucking in the showers. Still more are fucking in the changing room. The Drifter arrives and surveys the premises. Zeke Dwyer, who has been violently fisting a man on a leg-press machine, notices the guest and confronts him.
Zeke: You’re Ted’s friend. Best fuck he ever had. I’m Zeke.
Drifter: Right…Brian Cole, Tribune. Ironworks by day, bath house at night. Already, I’m impressed.
Zeke: Yeah, well, I’m impressive.
Drifter: Where do you want me to fuck you? Out here?
Zeke: You got balls. No. I have a private office… in the basement.
Drifter: Perfect… for your interview.
They go downstairs just as Agent Blue arrives. He takes in the scene. Quick flashback: he remembers the Drifter as he actually saw him, in his checked flannel work-shit, impersonating Demolition Dan. None of the bodybuilders he sees fucking around him look like this memory of the Drifter.
A massive young punk comes up to Agent Blue and abruptly kisses him. He undresses the Interpol cop, who puts up no resistance. Agent Blue is starting to feel dizzy… he senses the Drifter is near… he senses the Drifter is aroused.
Cut to the Drifter who is finishing strapping the hulking Zeke into a harness. He knows that Agent Blue is near. He sees a flash of what the Agent is seeing. He laughs quietly.
Drifter: Oh, this is going to be good.
Cut back to Agent Blue.
Agt. Blue: Yes… this is going to be good.
The twin sex scenes dissolve back and forth, into one-another, and are also intercut with flashes of the man-sex throughout the gym.
They climax together as the Drifter raises a length of chain across Zeke’s throat, and Agent Blue clasps a thick steel chain worn around the punk’s thick neck. The drifter presses the deadly links down on Zeke, while Agent Blue simply twists the heavy necklace in his fist. Zeke and the Muscle-Punk die at the same time. The Drifter and Agent Blue soak their fresh corpses with cum. Both killers are delirious… drunk.
Scene 23
The Drifter comes back upstairs. The men see each other immediately. Agent Blue pushes his strangled sex-partner into a nearby closet. He turns around just as the Drifter takes him in his arms and kisses him passionately.
Drifter: I have a feeling this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Agt. Blue: You’re under arrest.
Drifter: Am I? Let’s talk about that when we’re through here.
The Drifter has caught the eye of a couple of musclemen who approach. Before Agent Blue can think or react, another handsome man is kissing him. Then another pair of men comes up to the group. Before long, six buff bodies are writhing on wrestling mats. Throughout the action, the Drifter and Agent Blue lock eyes several times… the sex is intense.
Then the Drifter takes a man, who has been sucking his cock, in a headlock… Agent Blue does likewise with a man who has been gorged on his cock for some time. They break the men’s necks at once. The other two men seem not even to notice. The sex continues. Then the Drifter and Agent Blue strangle these men with their bare hands. As the men go into death spasms, the Drifter and Agent Blue kiss again, more passionately than ever.
Drifter: We’re not done.
Agt. Blue: What time is it?
Drifter: Twenty to twelve. The day’s not over yet… and this has been a very good day.
Agt. Blue: You kill that reporter?
Drifter: You know I did.
Agt. Blue: Good. I didn’t like him anyhow.
Scene 24
The Drifter leads Agent Blue towards another pair of bodybuilders making out by two bench-press racks.
Drifter: (to one bodybuilder) Hey, man, show me what you can lift.
Agent Blue feels out of control, like he is in a bad dream. He has to go along.
Agt. Blue: (to other bodybuilder) Yeah, give us a show of strength. Turns us on.
Drifter; We’ll spot you.
The two bodybuilders willingly lay down on the benches, side by side. They press the impressive weights a couple of times. Then both the Drifter and Agent Blue standing as they are, at the heads of these powerful men, take out their cocks and feed them to sex-hungry mouths. While sucking cock, both men resume pressing the heavy weights. They are face-fucked for a good while, neither man ever stopping the weightlifting.
Drifter: Fuck, man, you’re strong. Gimme one more. One more. That’s it.
Agt. Blue: Yeah, you’re the man. Look at that muscle. Come on.
The Drifter and Agent Blue then gently push the bars away from the racks that both bodybuilders are trying to replace their weights on. The bodybuilders struggle to hold the bars over their heads, but they are weakening.
Drifter: Why don’t you just put that down…
The barbells come down on the men’s necks, crushing them.
Drifter: Killer workout. Let’s hit the showers. You brought your gun, I hope.
Agt. Blue: Yes, but…
Drifter: (kisses him) Showers.
Scene 25
They approach three men having sex in the steamy heat of the showers. Their guns are barely concealed in towels. The Drifter and Agent Blue grope and feel the three remaining men. Two of them share a great double-ended dildo. The Drifter attends to these two, while agent blue feeds a string of pearls up the third man’s ass.
Agt. Blue: Anyone know what time it is?
Pearls: Yeah, nearly midnight.
Drifter: I’m glad you asked. This is getting old, and I wanted to be finished by twelve.
The Drifter walks over to the towels and comes back with the guns. He hands Agent Blue his revolver and kisses him. Then both turn at once and each shoots a man on either end of the giant dildo. Then both take aim at the pearls man and fire. A thick stream of blood rushes down the drain.
Drifter: I have got to fuck your ass, now.
Eagerly, willingly, Agent Blue gives his body over to the Drifter. The men fuck like mad, but never put their guns down. They suck the muzzles of each other’s revolvers, they feel each other’s bodies through the cold steel, and they prod each other’s assholes with the deadly barrels.
Suddenly, they are interrupted.
Agt. Orange: Freeze. You’re under arrest. Both of you, I think.
The Drifter smiles and casually aims his gun at Agent Blue’s heart.
Drifter: Back off, or I’ll kill your partner, partner.
Agent Orange takes a couple of steps back.
Drifter: Good. Now put the gun down.
Agent Orange looks to Agent Blue for some assurance. Agent Blue gives a subtle nod. Agent Orange sets the gun inside an open footlocker.
Drifter: Sucker.
The Drifter swings the gun towards Agent Orange. He squeezes the trigger but the shot goes wild. He has been fired on himself, by Agent Blue. Agent Orange dives to safety.
Drifter: You shot me. You… You need me. We’re connected. We controlled those buff fuckers, and then snuffed them… and then didn’t you feel the rush, man? We were more powerful than them! You and me! And we were connected! We were the same. You fucker! You!
He shoots Agent Blue in the chest. Agent Blue fires once more, hitting the Drifter in the heart.
Drifter: (blood dripping though his teeth) Killer ending.
Both men die. Agent Orange stands and surveys the carnage.
Agt. Orange: You were just in too deep, Partner. In too deep.
The End
"Like seeing the raw side of men. The basic instinct is so... basic. " - Max Marshal
MaxMarshal@hotmail.com


No comments:
Post a Comment
One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com