Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Family Feud - Part 9

Family Feud - Part 9

Two Mob style families seek revenge on each other as the bodies stack up. Told from the point of view of one of the hired gun "soldiers" involved in the carnage.

__________________________________________________
________________________________________

We hurried back upstairs and began to search through the rooms, first to be sure that there were no more of Zach's pals hiding in the house. In one room, I found a  note pad with a list of names and phone numbers. There were notes after most of the names. Several had "No" after them, Some had "No answer." and a big majority had a big check mark and were underlined.

"Shit." Jerry muttered. "Look at that damn list."

"We need to move quick." I told him, pulling out my phone. "We're going to need some help of our own."
"I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve," Jerry said, dialing his cellphone, "Let me see what I can do."

I called Tony first.  He was still safe at the farm and Vito's men don't know where it is for now so  that fear is out of the way. I told him about the list. As I expected, he was pissed but ordered me to call anyone that could come and tell them that Tony was calling in some favors. He gave me his list of names and said "Call Hancock, he knows a bunch of guys that want to help, Get your cop friend in on this too." He lowered his voice, "Bring that fuckin' Vito's head to me on a platter." He paused.  "Word on the street is that Vito is raising the bounty on your head. The guy that pops you gets a million if he brings him your head. He even doubles it if the guy takes you to him alive so Vito can kill you himself. You killed his sons and he wants you dead as them."  "Carver,  be careful, Watch your ass."
I told Tony about Jerry and what he had been doing so far, letting him know I had some much heeded help."
"You trust that fuckin' little squirrel?" Tony barked.
"You know him?" I asked.
"He was workin' for Vito, you stupid shit. You know better than that! What the fuck are you thinkin'?"
"Tony, Jerry has saved my life several times already.  I'd be dead as a hammer right now if he hadn't been there." I smiled at Jerry, "Trust me on this, Tony, he's good."
"A guy will do a lot of things for two million dollars. Put a bullet in his brain while you still can." Tony warned. "It;s your life.  For your sake I hope you know what you're doing."
"Me too, Tony, for all our sakes."

I called Michael Hancock and let him know what was going on and the bad news about Shayne.
The long silence on the phone told me that Shayne's death hit him pretty hard.
"Hey Michael, I'm sorry," I paused. "At least we got the bastards that did it."
"Tell that to Shayne." He muttered. " I hope you made them suffer."
"As much as we could. "

I gave Michael the list of names that I had. "Find out as much as you can about these guys." I said.

I'll need help with this." he replied. "This blood bath is going to get really public."

"Call Henry," I said. "Give him the list and have him find out what he can about them. Any help he can give us might give us an edge.Tell him there's a war on. And send a clean-up crew over here, we have work to do."

"Henry's a cop." Michael pointed out, "What can he do for us?"

"Most of the cops know what is at stake here," I answered, "Vito is bringing in drugs and dealing guns, Tony is against all of that and trying to legitimize all of his operations. Whose side do you think they will be on if it comes to that?"

"Ok, I'll call him." Michael promised. "I'll call Roger Benson and get him started on it too.  He knows everybody and their specialties, he'll know who can handle the newcomers."
___________________________________
Invasion
After several dozen calls, I sat back trying to relax. The "Clean-up Crew" had come and removed the bodies and cleaned up the mess as much as time permitted. Considering the  way things looked a couple of hours ago, things looked pretty normal.

The motorcycles were lined up in the back next to the garage, the windows were fixed and Michel had rounded up several guys, some of which I knew and some new to me, and we were already getting in place to handle the flood of killers and bounty hunters that we expected to roll into town in the next few hours.  I was feeling hopeful, Jerry looked worried.

"Hey, you don't need to stay here." I offered, "You can go. You have helped me a lot already."
"Not on your life." Jerry shot back. "I signed on to your side when I killed Danny to keep him from getting you, back when you killed Sal and his guys. - I'm in for good."

My phone buzzed.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, it's me, Henry." the voice came back. "Where are you?"

"We're at the house at 33 Grove. What's up?"

"Christ almighty, that list that Hancock gave me, these people are some of the worst thugs out there.  Most of them are known killers, thieves and mercenaries.  I just got the heads up that there are at least four guys on that list in town already, probably more."

"So soon?" I asked, "Where are they?"

"One should be where you are in a few minutes, one is already at Vinnie's old place, another right behind him and the fourth one is at Vito's gym.  How much can you do to keep the public out of this mess?"

"We will do what we can." I promised, "I can't speak for Vito's thugs."

"Your guys have done a good job keeping this out of the headlines but if too much leaks out then it will be all over." Henry said. "The guys on the force are rooting for you and Tony but we can't let that out. Officially, we come down on you as hard as on them."

"I appreciate that, Henry.  I hope it doesn't come to anything like that."

"I'm forwarding the info that I have on these guys over to you and  Hancock. It might help." He paused. "Don't let anyone find out where you got this stuff."

"Stuff? What stuff?" I quipped.

"Right... You just keep your ass alive.  You owe me a dinner for this."

"You're on." I said. "You keep safe too."

The sound of a motorcycle caught my attention. "Gotta go, Henry, I think he's here." I jabbed one of Hancock's men, Keith on the shoulder and told him to call Rick at Vinny's place and find out if he and Tom are ok.

"Hey, this one's mine." Jesse said, heading toward the back of the house. "Let me take him out."

Slipping on his helmet he hurried out the back door and started across the yard. The newcomer parked his bike near the last bike in line, pulled off his helmet revealing his ski mask covered head.

"Now, that doesn't look suspicious or anything," I quipped, "Hot summer day, ski mask... No one will notice anything like that..."

Jesse headed toward the bikes and the new arrival. We all watched as the turned toward the house.

"Hey, Where's Zach?" he asked Jesse as they got close.

"Inside." Jesse answered, pointing his thumb back over his shoulder.

"Thanks, Bro." he replied.

In one fluid move, Jesse pulled his knife from his sheath and drove the blade deep into  the the unsuspecting biker's gut.


"Ughhh!" He grunted as he felt the cold steel slice through leather, skin and muscle, ripping his guts open. As he stumbled forward he grabbed Jesse and held on, trying not to fall.

"Don't mention it." Jesse responded, yanking the blade free. "Oh, by the way," he added   driving the knife back in, this time through his chest and out through his back, "I'm not your 'bro',"

Dropping to his knees, the biker made a raspy  noise, trying to scream with pain but only managing a loud whispered wheeze.

Jesse pulled the blade from the man's heart and he toppled face first into the grass, the bloody gash  in his back now glistened with fresh blood in the sunlight. Jesse pulled the ski mask from his victim's head, revealing his sweat matted mop of dirty blond hair.  He shook the mask to  open it up and used it to wipe the blood from his blade and tossed it back to it's late owner.
__________________________________

Ramey Reever, aka Rammer
Wanted for Murder - Armed robbery - assault - Drug trafficking
Known associate of Mercano family.
Specialties: Likes pistols, excellent marksman, strangulation 
Driver, avid biker, photographer, body builder
__________________________________
Rick paced back and forth in the living room. He got away with making the newcomer think he was part of Vito's gang and told him to take the first room on the right at the top of the stairs. "If you need anything, just ask." he told him. Now he stood, nervously waiting for Tom to come back up from downstairs where he had taken another out-of-towner that had arrived a few minutes before. He knew that the guy wanted to shower and clean up before going back out and Tom mentioned the sauna.

"Hell yes! A sauna? I'll take that." he responded.

"Follow me." Tom answered, heading for the stairs.

"Shit, this is great." he said, peeling off his clothes.

Tom tossed him a towel and started pouring water on the rocks, raising a sizzling cloud in the room.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, the well muscled man settled on the bench, gingerly leaned back against the hot wall and closed his eyes.

"You guys got it pretty damn good here. I could stay here for the rest of my life."

"That can be arranged." Tom answered, pulling his gun out from the back of his waist.

"No shit?" he answered back, opening his eyes. He suddenly saw the muzzle of the silenced pistol flash and felt the stinging impact as the hollow point round mushroomed inside tearing his guts apart.

"Unhh!"

"Yeah, no shit." Tom answered back, squeezing off two more rounds. "Problem is, the rest of your life is already over." He jerked with the impact  as the second round blasted through his stomach and pancreas, turning both into a bloody mush, slamming him back against the wall, then as the last round struck his heart exploded in his chest, he sat bolt upright and immediately slumped back against the wall.  Three small holes streamed crimson  fluid down his muscled torso and he did not move again.
---------------------
Upstairs Rick spoke softly into his phone...

"Yeah, Keith, he's downstairs with the other biker, Lockner, real big guy.  He wanted to get cleaned up after his trip."

"What about the other one, Tanner?" Keith asked. "Where is he? What's he doing?"

"Reese? He's upstairs. I gave him the room at the top of the stairs."

"You need to take him out before he can leave there." Carver's orders. "You can't let him leave."
"I'll do it as soon as Tom comes back up."

"Do it now! He's alone, he trusts you. Go up and talk to him. If you wait, you'll never get a chance without someone else being there." Keith urged. "There are more coming. Take him down now."
"All right, all right. I'm going." Rick grumbled, slamming his phone shut. "Damn, I am  so not ready for this shit."
__________________________________

Reese Tanner, aka Shiv
Wanted for Murder - grand theft auto - kidnapping - Drug trafficking,
Known associate of Mercano family. Recruiter
Specialties: Knife kills, strangulation 
Driver,  avid biker

__________________________________
*Knock* *Knock*

"Yeah, who is it?"
"Just me, Rick." he answered.
"What do you want?" the deep voice asked.
"Just checking to see if there's anything you need." he answered. "Can I come in?"
"Yeah, come in."

Inside the room, sitting on the foot of the bed, the black leather clad man looked up as Rick opened the door.

"Hey stud. what can I do you for?" He quipped.

"Just thought I'd check in on you and see if there's anything you want or need." Rick said.

Tanner looked at the tall muscular hunk standing there in the doorway. "That all depends on what is available and who might be offering it."  He finished unfastened the leg strap on his sheath and tossed it on the bed.

"Wow, that's a beauty." Rick said with a quick whistle. "Can I see it?"

"My knife?" Tanner asked, "Sure, why not? Careful, I keep it sharp." He said handing it to Rick.

"Real nice." Rick said, pulling it from the sheath. "It's a real beauty."

"Thanks, really well made. Strong, slender, sharp, easy on the eyes...  Kind of like you." Tanner smiled at Rick.  "If you don't mind me saying..."

"Uh, thanks." Rick could feel his face reddening. "You're not so bad yourself."

"You want one of these? I'll give you one." Tanner offered. "I've got several." He took the sheath and tossed it on the bed. "I got a deal on them.

"I'd like that." Rick answered as Tanner took the knife and tossed it next to the sheath.

"I have my eye on a sharp item right here."  "How about you? Like what you see?" Tanner spread his forearms, palms up and smiled.

"I love a man in leather." Rick responded smiling back at the handsome biker. He had to admit to himself that he found Tanner attractive. "Shame he's on the other side..." He thought as he now was free to give Tanner a closer visual inspection. He had to admit, he liked what he saw. "When?" he asked.

"Got some free time right now?" Tanner asked in a softer voice. "It's been a while since I've had a round with a stud like you." He stepped in toward Rick and gently cradled Rick's face in his powerful hands. Rick could taste the strong mint of snuff as Tanner slipped his tongue into his mouth. The heavy scent of leather filled his nostrils, along with  a sweet manly scent that rose up out of the leather confines from Tanner's hot skin. Tanner was really hungry for him and he was not trying to hide it. He could feel Tanner's hardening cock pressing against his own crotch as they embraced.

"Here, wait a minute." Rick said, pulling back. "Let me get this off. He peeled his shirt off, revealing his muscular chest which he flexed along with his arms and abs for Tanner's pleasure.

"Mmmmm.  Very nice." Tanner cooed, as Rick reached toward the bed to put his shirt down. As he bent down, tanner grabbed his strong arms and pulled Rick toward himself again, kissing Rick on the forehead, cheek and again on the mouth.

Rick straightened up and let Tanner give him another taste of snuff, at the same time grabbing the knife back from the bed while keeping his attention away from his right hand.

"Let me get these off." Tanner said, stepping back and reaching for his belt.

"No need." Rick said, stepping in close and driving the blade full length into Tanner's gut.  Tanner's eyes flashed wide as he spotted the blade just as Rick shoved it in and he gasped with pain, bent over and looked down at Rick's fist wrapped around the handle of his own knife. "Unnh! What?? . . . Ohh, ...You!"

Rick ripped the blade out. "Ahhh!" Tanner gasped again, straightening up with the pain.

"Sorry man, can't let you live."

"No, don't... Uhhhhh!" Rick drove the blade upward, again full length under the base of Tanner's ribs, slicing up through his heart. Tanner Arched his back with the pain of the thrust. Rick drove the blade hilt hard against Tanner's body shoving him back where he backed into the bed and fell back across it. Still holding the knife, Rick pulled on it.  The blade resisted briefly and as it slipped from Tanner's heart, Tanner jerked and moaned. Blood gushed from around the knife and Rick pushed the blade back in, satisfied that Tanner was finished.
Stepping back Rick looked over his handiwork. The body lay sprawled across the bed still looking hot in the black leather despite the two slits in the leather still seeping crimson fluid.  The pants still displayed Tanner's prominent bulge where the unfulfilled desire still begged for attention. Rick reached out and gingerly felt the mass in the leather, still firm behind the zipper.  Giving the firm shaft a good squeeze, Rick shook his head, picked up his shirt and headed for the door.
__________________________________

Paul Barton, aka Shiv, aka Kid Blade
Wanted for: Murder 
Known associate of Mercano family.
Specialties: Knife kills, strangulation, killer for hire
Avid biker, male dancer, stripper

__________________________________
Paul Barton paced back and forth in his small room.  "Where the hell is Tanner??" he worried. His bike is parked outside but "Rick" downstairs said that he left with Rammer a while before he got there. He was sick of waiting.

"Hey Rick," he shouted as he came down the stairs, "You said they left here together.  Which way did they go?"
"I wasn't watching. Besides, it's none of my business where they went." Rick grumbled. "Maybe they went to the bars."
"What bars?" Barton asked.
"Take your pick. There's the HandleBar, bikers go there a lot, then there's the Side Door, the local gay bar. They might have gone over to the Red Room, that's one of Vito's places."
"Where do you think they went?" Barton asked. "I need to do something other than sit on my ass here."
"I'd try the HandleBar first. If they aren't there, you might try the Red Room, unless you're looking for a boyfriend for the night."
"Fuckin' smart ass." Barton snapped. I saw the HandleBar and the Side Door"Where the fuck is the Red Room?"
"Straight down main, left on Allen, second light turn right. First block after the water tank, on the left."
"See you later, smart ass." he said as he headed out the door.
My phone rang.
"Yeah?"
"Barton just left here for the Red Room."
"Thanks Rick. We'll take him out. Clean out his room."
-------------
Al, the bartender smiled broadly at the handsome young man at the bar. "What can I get you?"
"A beer and an answer." Barton answered.
Setting the glass down on a fresh coaster the bartender said "There's your beer but I need a question before I can give you an answer."
"I'm looking for a couple of guys that might have come in here."
"Names?"
"Reese? Shiv? Big guy, biker. With another guy, Tanner? Never met that one. I was told they might be here."
"The Handle Bar, across town on Main St.  That's the biker bar." The bartender looked up at him. "I checked there first."
"Why here?" he asked.
"A guy named Rick said he might be here."
"Rick?" he asked. "Why didn't you say so?" Nudging the other bartender, he motioned to him and walked around the end of the bar. "Follow me."
Walking toward the back, they moved down the narrow hallway toward one of the private dining rooms. Opening the door, he snapped on the lights and motioned him inside.
"Wait right here." he ordered. "Somebody will be right with you."
"Wait, what the hell?"
"Just wait." the bartender said. "It won't take long."

"What's this all about?" I asked, stepping through the door. "Rick sent you here?"
"He said Reese and Tanner should be here."
"Who called you to town? Zach? Vito?"
"Why? Who wants to know?"He asked.
"I want to know!" I said. "If Vito called you then you go to one place, If Zach, then you go somewhere else."
"Zach called me. Said he wanted some guy killed off, actually several, but one in particular."
"Name?"
"Carter."
"Carter? Do you mean Carver?"
"Uh, maybe."
"Dumb shit." I thought.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Barton, Paul Barton."
"The dancer?" I asked.

"Uh,Yeah.  How did you know about that?"
"I have my sources, besides, I hear you're pretty damn good."
The flattery worked. He settled down and started to smile a bit. Actually all I wanted was his name. Now I was ready for some fun.
"I hear you are a dancer, stripper and well worth the money.  Want a job while you're in town?"
"Hadn't thought about it." he said."How's the pay?"
"Let me see your stuff and I'll make an offer." I said.He unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off, revealing a beautifully muscled body.  Not too much, not too light.
Swiveling his hips and gyrating about, he rhythmically moved around the room, looking seductively at me, and smiling.
"Like what you see?" he asked.
"Let me see your ass. You keep your face to me all the time."
"Sorry," he said, reaching into the back of his waistband. " I have this..."
He pulled out his knife.
"I didn't want to freak you out. I always carry it when I'm not dancing." He explained. "You never know when you might need it."
I reached back and pulled my knife from the sheaf and held it up for him to see.
"I know what you mean, sport." I said. "By the way, the name's Carver."
He reacted with a quick glimmer of recognition. He had just started to raise his knife when I had already thrown my knife.  I heard the satisfying thud of the knife as it slammed into his chest. Barton gasped as he stumbled back and fell into a chair.

"Carver?" he wheezed the word. "You're Carver?"
"Yeah, that's me, Sport." I answered.
He shuddered, dropped his knife and clutched at his chest. I reached down and grasped the handle.
"So long Sport." I said, yanking the knife free. He gasped, shuddered again, stiffened and teetered over in the chair and fell to the floor.  I watched as the pool of red started spreading out from under his chest.
I dialed my cellphone to get a cleanup crew.

"Carver, Where the hell are you now?" It was Hancock.
"I'm just finishing up here at the Red Room. What's up now?"
"Things are heating up. Henry just called and said there are a bunch of guys headed for Tony's place. We need to get out there."
"Right, call the guys at Grove and have them send some help. I'll call Jerry and I'm on my way."
 ______________________
Joel walked to the front door and looked out. Greg and Rick were coming up the driveway  around the back to the garage and should be coming in soon.  The phone call from Hancock had alerted him that "several" of Zach's buddies were already on their way and they should be ready for them.  Brandon was out patrolling the grounds, Jack was checking the garage and tool shed.

__________________________________

After a long wait Joel heard the sound of the rear door latching, Joel drew his knife and moved over against the wall, waiting to see who came in. No sound. "Must have been the wind." Joel thought, moving toward the kitchen door.
"Greg? RIck? Are you there?"  he asked in a low voice.

Joel saw a quick movement just before he felt the stinging impact of the heavy blade. Jumping back against the door, Joel's body stiffened as the pain radiated out from his chest.  Dropping his own knife, he gasped, unable to speak as the killer stepped toward him.
"I believe this belongs to me." he said, reaching for the handle and yanking the blade from Joel's chest. Joel gasped hoarsely and fell face down to the floor, dead before he landed.


Another sound, this one coming from outside, the killer quickly loaded his bow and stepped back, watching the door, and waited.
Outside, Rick could see Joel.s body on the floor and a dark figure stepping back away from him.  Drawing his pistol he took aim. "Freeze asshole." Rick shouted, taking aim at the movement inside. Stepping through the doorway, Rick saw the figure inside raise his bow so he fired his gun.

Almost immediately Rick felt the powerful punch to his chest. Falling back he could see the long shaft now sticking out of his chest.
The strange, disorienting sensations of dizziness and nausea flooded his being as he slowly slid down the door as the room darkened around him.
A small patch of crimson spread out from the slender shaft now rooted deep in Rick's heart.

Quinn turned and headed back out the rear door. He could see Jeff coming up across the lawn toward the house.  Quickly taking aim, he released the deadly shaft which burrowed deep into Jeff's abdomen. Stunned, Jeff dropped to his knees and struggled with the arrow as Quinn hurried by. Quinn knew that the shaft was more than enough to take him out of the picture in moments having severed the aorta, the central artery, he would bleed out in just minutes. 
Jeff barely noticed the archer as he passed by. The rushing noise in his ears continued to rise as darkness surrounded him.
____________________________________
 I arrived at the house, pulling in right behind Darryl. I could see that there was already trouble here.  Kneeling on the lawn, slumped over and apparently staring at an arrow in his gut was the unmoving form of a leather clad young man that I soon found was named Jeff.  Darryl said that he had only been dead for a few minutes.
Looking quickly around I hurried toward the garage.  Pulling my gun, I carefully opened the side door. It was worse than I thought.

On the floor just to the right of the door was another leather clad body with a knife between his shoulders. He too, had been dead only minutes. Probably never saw his killer. I felt the warmth of his body, checking for a pulse that I knew was not there, and stood up.....

At first I wasn't sure what I was seeing. I raised my weapon and almost fired, but realized that this man was not going to be much of a problem either.  He was slumped over the handlebars of his cycle, the gleaming black handle of a screwdriver sticking up above his still frame, a single red stream of blood leaking from the tiny hole around the slender shaft.
One more time I felt the still warm flesh of a freshly killed body for a pulse that wasn't there.

I hurried outside just in time to see Darryl coming back out of the house.  "All dead inside, Brandon's no where in sight."
"Brandon might be out patrolling the grounds. The killer is still out there somewhere and Brandon will need help if he doesn't see this guy first, he's a dead man.
"Lets go." Darryl said. "You take the pond and I'll check the woods."

"Sounds good to me." I said. "Lets go."

I started toward the pond, watching every tree and twig on the way.

"Where the hell is Jerry?" I muttered to myself. "I could sure use his help right now."
__________________________________
Rick was pacing again. The place was getting busy and Tom was taking his sweet time.  Orders were to make the newcomers feel comfortable enough to trust you, them take them out.  They were seriously under manned at the moment and Rick was really worried that he might tip one of them off before he got the chance to kill him.
The last guy was trying his best to get him into bed for the night. Rick was not ready to be this guy's bitch, or anyone else's for that matter.  He was sitting on the bed with the guy working him up to a full mast, eager to suck him dry and then ram his rod up his ass until he was pumped full of man juice. - Truth was, Rick was turned off by the guy from the moment he walked in.
as he coaxed Rick to take his clothes off, rick pulled his knife and slashed at the would be romeo's throat.
Somehow he felt good about letting him die without getting his jollies first. The boner in his underwear would have to lay there, unfulfilled.
____________________________________
Back downstairs he paced back and forth, still waiting for Tom to come back up from whatever he was doing downstairs. Worried about what might have happened, he decided to take the chance and check downstairs himself.
Things seemed normal enough. No real sign of the body in the sauna, the shower room was clean, he carefully turned the door handle on the weight room and pulled.
__________________________________

Lucas Freeman, aka Lougie
Wanted for: Murder, Extortion, Cop killer
Known associate of Mercano family.
Specialties: Strangulation, Killer for hire, - Likes to break his victim's necks

Enjoys torture

Mercenary, Loves to watch his victims die slowly.

__________________________________

The room was dark. Snapping on the light switch did nothing. Something caught his eye on the dark floor so he opened the door wide to let the light in.
The barefoot figure on the floor was the biker that Tom had escorted to his death just before Rick took the horny one upstairs. He was laying in a pool of his own blood, the knife in his back reflected the light back from the dark room and left no question as to how he had died. - So where was Tom?
Rick hurried back up the steps. Turning toward the upstairs Den, he took a quick peek in.

On the floor in front of the tv lay Tom.  He had been stabbed several times and had one shot to the back of his head.
Reaching for his cell phone, he realized that he had put it on the desk near the front entrance. He knew that there was likely a killer on the house that knew that Tony's men were in control here.
Checking Tom's body he found no cell phone and no weapons.
"Shit!" he muttered, pulling his knife.
"I need a phone."
Looking both ways in the hall, he hurried toward the front, grabbed his phone and moved toward the back door to check for any vehicles parked in the back.  Looking out and counting motorcycles and cars, he started dialing his phone as he turned back inside and almost bumped into the person coming toward him.
"Yike! You scared the shit out of me!" He protested. "Tom's dead. The killer is still around here somewhere and I really need help." He looked at the knife that the man was holding. "Did Carver send you?"
"Not exactly." he replied.
"Hancock?"
"No."
"I don't have the time to play twenty Questions here!" Rick grumbled, hands on his hips, he stepped angrily toward him. "I don't care who sent you, we need to find out if the killer is still here in the house."
"He is." the intruder replied.
"Where?" Rick snarled.
"Right HERE!" he yelled, throwing his knife from almost point blank range, slamming it hard into Rick's chest.
"Uhhhh!" Rick grunted as the blade's impact compressed his lungs while splitting his heart.
"Whahhh uh??"
Frozen briefly in place, Rick looked at the knife in his chest and then back up into his killer's eyes. Along with the intense pain he could feel his split heart fluttering against the cold steel blade deep inside his chest.
"You... uhhhhh." he said as his  eyes rolled back and he fell backward to the floor.
_______________________________________
I reached the edge of the pond.  Scanning up and down the shore, I saw something white laying farther down to my left. I already knew what it was...
As I got close I saw the arrow standing tall, embedded in Brandon's chest.  He at least had died quickly. His killer was a good shot. - Not sure whether that was a good thing or not.
I dialed my phone again.
"Yeah?" Darryl answered.
"I found Brandon. Dead. Arrow in the heart."
"Shit!" Darryl paused. "I see a car parked on the access road. There's somebody inside. I'm gonna' get him."
"NO!" I yelped. "Wait..." He had already hung up.

I started running toward the road.

I could see the car parked up ahead.  Darryl was sitting on the hood. I ran up from behind and looked inside.  The driver was sitting at the wheel, head tilted to one side, dead.  His throat had a seriously deep hole that passed through his carotid artery and unleashed a fountain of crimson fluid and ended the driver's life in a matter of seconds. Blood had streamed down his leather jacket, on his pants and hand. I saw more blood running down from the window. I didn't need to feel for a pulse here. If there was a pulse he would still be leaking.

Darryl was still sitting on the front of the car and hadn't said anything yet.
"You got him." I said. "He's gone."
"He's not the one that killed everybody at the house. - No bow, no arrows." Darryl sounded weak. "Hey, you ok?" I asked, walking up to his side. "Oh shit!"

"Not really." he answered. "I didn't see it coming. Bastard got me even with my knife in his throat."
"Damn, Darryl. I'm sorry." I said, pulling out my phone. I started dialing 911.
"No, don't do that." he said. "I'm finished." "I barely made it this far."
I watched him for a moment. "If I can't save you, maybe I can help give you a decent send off." I offered. "Let me help you with that."
I slid his zipper down and carefully pulled out his long, fully erect shaft. "Hold on as long as you can." I said.
For the  next couple of minutes I did my best to finish his life with the ecstasy or the best orgasm he had ever had. I tasted the sweet pre cum as soon as I started.  He shuddered with pain as he started to move with the long, smooth strokes of his thick shaft as it glided in and out of my throat.
Suddenly, he groaned loudly and grabbed my head. Pushing my head down, he forced the full length of his hard stiff shaft down my throat.  I felt the thick, hot semen ramming deep down my throat as he bucked with powerful spasms with each ejaculation. Fresh blood ran down from the huge gash surrounding the massive blade and signaled the end of his struggles.  He released my head and I was finally able to come up for air, and make eye contact one last time.
Darryl smiled with his blood covered teeth and nodded while mouthing a silent "Thank you". Shuddering again, he reached up, grabbed the huge knife with his right hand, screamed, "Yeaaaahhhh!"  and ripped the steel blade from his own heaving chest.
His eyes shot wide open as the huge gash erupted with a thick fountain of blood, he shuddered one last time and tumbled off the hood to the ground.
I wanted to stay with him and wait for a team to come for his body but there was still a damn good killer on the loose. I had to make a call.
After several rings, Jerry's phone went to voicemail. I left a quick message and immediately tried to call Chad instead.  He was not far away and told me he would be right over.

__________________________________

John Quinn, aka Hangman
Wanted for: Murder, Kidnapping, Cop killer
Known associate of Mercano family.
Specialties: Expert archer, Knife kills, Strangulation, Hangings, Killer for hire, - Seldom uses guns

Well known for improvised weapons, enjoys torture

Mercenary, Loves to watch his victims die.

__________________________________

I heard the motorcycle coming up the trail toward me.  Chad was trying to get to where I was to lend a hand with the hunt. I hoped I would find him before the killer found one of us, but that noisy motor was going to lead us both right to Chad.
The motor stopped. I heard a metallic click which I assumed was Chad setting the kickstand. I drew my gun and picked up the pace.
I reached the top of a small knoll and I could see Chad heading toward the left.  I figured he might have seen the killer but it was sure that the killer knew he was there.
"Aaahhhgh!" the cry caught my attention. I watched as Chad grabbed at his gut and stopped running. He stood holding his gut and I could see that he had been struck with an arrow.  I desperately scanned the woods looking for the killer.
Chad raised his hands and yelped with pain as a second arrow struck him full in the chest and he toppled back onto a low treestump.

I then saw the killer walking toward him. He was wearing a ski mask, covering his face, probably more to terrorize his victims than to hide his identity. Chad was finished but I needed to take this guy out.
I took aim and fired. The silenced round hit the ground with a thud just beyond the killer. He turned, crouched and looked toward me. I raised my pistol again and fired.
A shower of treebark splattered, sending stinging fragments scattering against him just as he released his arrow. 
The deadly shaft barely missed my head and slammed into the tree trunk right behind me.
I jumped up and rushed in toward him, hoping to get close enough to get off a good shot before he could reload and shoot me.  Another arrow clipped a tree branch in front of me and veered off at a crazy angle, I kept running. I was getting close now. I slowed as he readied another arrow. I took aim as I stopped and fired. He released the shaft but he had jerked as the bullet slammed into his gut above and to to the left of his navel. He reached for his last arrow. He was loading it as I fired again. This time I hit just about in his stomach. His arrow shot out but landed harmlessly a few feet in front of me as he dropped to his knees
His eyes flashed with defiance as I stepped in closer. His cock was stretching his jeans and he was panting hard. He was out of arrows.   I raised my pistol and pointed directly at his heart.
"Hangman?" I said, reading the patch on his chest. "Shouldn't that be 'Archer'?" I asked.
"Just do it fucker. Do it!" he screamed.
"With pleasure." I answered.
 *Peyuup* 
The slug tore in through his chest. His eyes flashed with sudden terror, his blood splattered from the hole when his heart exploded and he toppled over on his face at my feet.
_______________________________________

I called Hancock for the cleanup guys to come out. "We need more help here as soon as possible." I told him. "We're losing the battle."
"They're on the way, boss. Hold on any way you can."
"Any word from Jerry?" I asked.
"I thought he was with you." Hancock answered. "I've got more bad news. Roger Benson called and told me somebody killed our guys at Vinnie's place. Tom and Rick were both dead.
"Those guys were good." I said. "Who could have gotten the drop on them both?"
"We have some help coming. If you get hold of Jerry, you and him keep things under control there and I'll get a couple more guys to Vinnie's place." he suggested. "I'm headed over to the warehouse to keep track of things there."
"Watch your ass Michael. You're a good man, we need you."



Once you accept your own death, all of a sudden you're free to live. You no longer care about your reputation. You no longer care except so far as your life can be used tactically to promote a cause you believe in.
- Saul Alinsky


  201159

9 comments:

  1. This was worth the wait. Loved Paul Barton, that was one hot fucker. And loved the three shot sequence of Rick's death, even though he was one of the good guys. Excellent post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kyle.
    I know you worked hard on this one and it shows. Fantastic job. Well worth the wait.
    Thanks for a fantastic job.
    Now maybe you can relax for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again the fertile mind of the Master creates a tale that brings us to the very door of the hereafter as we accompany modern day warriors to their final destiny. The oracle has spoken and we have received. Thank you for your gift to us. The story is wonderful and the artwork is amazing as always.
    Please know you are appreciated.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, LOVE the black leather, stretched tight against the studs firm abdominal muscles... how it wants to protect the sexy eighteen year old wearing it, but all it can do is make a "pop" sound as the point of the blade punctures the leather. Then the leather squeals and squeaks in protest as the cold steel slices through muscle and tendon. The stud shoving the blade in can feel the razor sharp edge cutting along the underside of the leather boy's sternum and slices through his gut plumbing. Great story and images. Please, more leather.
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, compelling story. I'm getting pulled in. Who is the unnamed killer? Who gets killed next? Will Carver and Jerry make it through this alive?

    The images are just as compelling! I love the pic of the biker with the blade erupting from his back! The guy with the huge knife in his chest grimace of pain on his face! And the screwdriver in the back? All HOT! Can't read through the whole story without cleaning up.

    Keep 'em comming. Love the leather, the knives the arrows. Hell, I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great storiy and pics, can't wait for the next part, I long to see other leather guys getting gunned down or stabbed or arrowed. Who's gonna win the battle eventually? Unless there's no winner and everyone dies in the end in a last hot shootout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Carver-- OK, I know I made a comment on this series already but I continue to be amazed with your skill and keep returning, especially to view the leather-boys. The biker on his knees, desperately grabbing at the leg of the one inflicting the punishment is fantastic. Great story line as well. Yeah, blood on tight fitting black leather with a blade, arrow or bullet holes is a winner. I'd love to see something like these with a cowboy wearing tight chaps and his package bulging through the opening in the chap leather getting wasted-- maybe even with a bullet hole or arrow very high on his leg, through chap leather. Thanks for all your hard work on these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carver ... Thanks so much for all those hot new faces at your "Great Looking Guys" site. Ah, and that Marion Teixeira, in his black leather jacket ... oh my god ... how I'd love to be in a crowded elevator or car full of people and be "forced" to squeeze up against him. Yeah, you're in a crowded, high speed elevator at the hundredth floor and nobody wants off before reaching the parking garage. The elevator drops and you get that weightless sensation in the pit of your stomach. You inhale the aroma of his leather jacket as your free-fall begins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely descriptive dialogue, deeply penetrating images. Really liked it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails