Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Family Feud - Part 5

Two Mob style families seek revenge on each other as the bodies stack up. Told from the point of view of one of the hired gun "soldiers" involved in the carnage.
________________________________________________

I made a couple of phone calls to see who could get Frank's car and come over to Vito's Gym to see if they could clean up the mess I left there. I made sure that the doors were locked, checked for anything that might be important later, said goodbye to Frank's broken body and left.

My head was spinning with all that had happened. I needed to get my rage under control. Wild rage like that causes mistakes. Mistakes are not good for anybody and can get me killed. I had just lost several of my closest friends to a senseless war that never should have started.

I called Henry, my contact in the police department to tell him what was going on and see if he could give me any information.

"I'm sorry about Frank. And the guys at your house... Are you OK?" Henry's voice was a hoarse whisper.
"No. But I'll handle it." I said.
"I can't talk now but I have some information that I found." Frank said. " Somebody is relaying information to Vito from right inside your boss' organization. You have agents, plants, whatever you want to call them. Don't tell anyone what you are doing if you aren't sure where that information might end up."
"Thanks, Henry. I owe you again."
"Owe me? Shit, I'll own you before this is over." He was joking but I really owe him. I might as well become his slave. I can't repay this debt in only one lifetime.
"Kyle?"
"Yeah Henry?"
"Don't go home. There are too many cops there. I couldn't stop it. Somebody called in the bodies there. They will be looking for you as a possible victim too. So far, you are not implicated in any of this. Keep yourself away for a few days. Off on out of town business or something."

"I'll use my apartment," I told him. "The house is safe in your hands. No one knows about the apartment except... - SHIT!"

"What?" Henry said. "Who knows?"

"They've got it in the main office, my address, security codes - everything."

"Don't go there, Kyle." he warned. "Vito is sure to have someone watching it."

"I'll call you back, Henry." I hung up.

_____________________________________________________________
Trackdown

I hurried to my apartment. I needed to get out of sight and I needed to call Tony.

I stopped at the door. It would be obvious to a blind man that the place had been broken into. The striker plate on the latch was bent and the lock was scratched and marked up. My key almost didn't work in the lock.
Inside was a mess. Papers strewn about the floor. Books scattered about, and a pile of arrows and my bow on the couch. A clatter in the bedroom let me know that someone was still here. I pulled my gun and stepped to the bedroom door.
"Hold it right there!" I ordered.
"Oh shit!" he gasped as he dropped the handful of CD's he was rummaging through. "Please, don't shoot..."
"Put your hands up." I ordered. "Now!"
"Ok, ok." He said as he obeyed.
"Sorry about all your shit." he apologized. "They ordered me to so it."
"They?" I asked.
"Vito." He admitted.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Jerome." he said - I was hoping he might say something else.
"Who is 'Alex'?", I asked.
"Uh... Alex? Alex Storm?" he asked. "He works for you guys." he said "In the office at the shipping company."
"And he works for Vito." I said.
"Uh... I guess so."
"Come here" I ordered. He lowered his hands and came toward me.
"Keep 'em up!" I ordered. I quickly frisked him, removed his gun from his jacket pocket, along with a handful of computer thumb drives. Some mine, some his. I peeled his jacket off and threw it on the floor. Scooping up a pair of handcuffs from the floor I first ordered, then shoved him into the bathroom.
==================================================
"Owww! Take it easy there stud." Jerome said as I pushed him through the door. "What are we doing in here?" he asked.
"I need to put you somewhere where I can be sure you will stay put." I said.
"With those?" He smiled toward the handcuffs.
"Got a better idea?" I asked.
"Sure." he said sliding his already sagging pants down even farther.
"Get in the shower." I ordered.
He obediently stepped into the shower and slid his pants down some more. "What are you doing?"
"Making you an offer." he said, slipping his dick up out of the waist band.
"Put your hands up." I ordered. I quickly fastened the cuffs over the bar.
"OOooooo, Kinky!" he said, smiling seductively at me. "Now you can have your way with me."
"I intend to," I said, leaving the room.
"Where you going?" he yelled. "You're just getting started! Don't go yet!"
"Shut up." I said. "I'll be back."
"I'll be back!" he mocked. "You might be cute, but you're no Schwarzenegger!" he yelled through the closing door.

I quickly dialed Tony's cell. No answer. I left a message for him to call me as soon as he got my message. Next I called the office and talked with Cheryl, someone I knew I could trust.

She confirmed that Alex Storm did indeed work there in the office, and yes, he was at his desk.
"Keep an eye on him, and be careful." I told her. "I'll be there in a little while."
=======================================================================
Back in the bathroom, I could hear my captive rattling around. Picking up my bow and some arrows, I re entered the bathroom.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.
"Trying to escape, of course." He answered. "Isn't that part of the game?"
"Game?" I asked. "This is no game."
"Au contraire, mon ami." he cooed at me. "You capture, I try to escape. You ask questions I hold out. You torture, I answer. ¿Comprende?"
"Thought you were French," I muttered.
"I can be French! French is good..."
"Uh... What are those for?" he asked, nodding toward the arrows in my hand.
"What do you think?" I asked.
"You're going to kill me, aren't you?"
"Thought I might." I answered. "Got a reason for me to let you live?"
"This!" he said as he thrust his exposed cock toward me.
"I'm real good, trust me." "You can have me."
I laid the arrows on the counter and stepped into the shower with him. "I already have you." I answered. "I can do what I want anyways." I grabbed his stiff cock and started rubbing it.
"Ohhhh. Thaaat's nice.!" he cooed, swiveling his hips and thrusting them toward me.
I stroked and rubbed his stiff manhood and put my free arm around him, rubbing my body against his. He was getting into the whole thing, breathing heavily and pressing against me with his body.
He raised his foot to push against the wall toward me and managed to turn the water on. We pressed together as I let it dribble on us both.
Suddenly he started groaning and jerking as he unloaded. I stroked him until I could see he was finished.
"OOooohhhhh! That was hottttt!" He groaned. "Soo gooood!"
I stepped out of the shower and his eyes opened.
"What now?" he asked.
"What do you think?"
"You're going to kill me, aren't you."
"Thought I might." I repeated.
"Shit!" he said. "Wasn't I good?"
"I was doing that for your benefit, not mine." I answered. "I didn't get my load off with it."
"I can fix that!" he said turning to face the wall. "Here!"
"I need to go, you need to die." I said. I picked up the bow.
He turned back around and looked at the arrow.
"I've had fantasies about this." he said. "Getting shot in the gut by an arrow followed by a finish shot to the heart."
"I was going to just give the heartshot, consider yourself lucky." I replied.
"Why?" he asked. "Do it. Gut first, then wait. Then the heart."
"Really?" I asked.
"C'mon! You're going to kill me, why not!"
I raised my bow and dropped to my knee.
He closed both eyes and steeled himself for the shot.
*Thuck* "Aaaaaaaaaaghhhhh!" he howled as the arrow lodged in his gut.

=======================================================================
I watched as he let the pain wash over him. He was really going to let the arrow do it's work in him slowly. I asked "Ready?" I prepared to shoot again.
"Unnnhhh......." he moaned "Wait, please wait."
I lowered my bow. This was a real site. Swinging from the handcuffs, water soaking him down and blood slowly spreading out below the shaft protruding from his abdomen. He was breathing really deeply but regular and strong. The water washed over him and slowly the red stain spread out around his feet.

I waited.

I raised my bow again. He saw what I was doing and looked directly at my eyes. Drawing the bow, I looked up from the intended target into his eyes. He smiled, slightly and nodded.
*Thunkk*
"Unhgh." he grunted as he jerked wildly at the impact. He planted his feet firmly and stood up, raising the weight off his wrists. Blood gushed from the new wound with each heartbeat. The new stain rapidly flowed past the other and down to the drain.

I watched as he started sinking again. I had hit his heart but he was still conscious. He looked at me again. "Hey stud," he gasped, "This is great, you should try it."

He coughed, spitting blood on the walls, and on me. Stiffening his legs, he fell back against the wall and dropped limply, hanging from the cuffs as his chin rested against his chest.

I stripped my dirty clothes off, threw them in the hamper. Found some clean clothes, laid them on my bed and returned to the bathroom.
I reached around behind his body and adjusted the water and proceeded to take my shower. By the time I had finished, most of the blood was gone and his slender form was left to drip dry until I could figure out what to do with him. At least here, I would have little to clean up later.

"Good bye, Jerry." I said, gathering up my stuff and heading out the door. "It's been fun."


__________________________________________________
Stairwell


I closed the door and headed for the stairs, I stopped short as I hit the top step. There on the landing below, was a body. Getting closer, I recognized one of Vito's thugs, I knew him as "Bo" but that was about it. Bo had been stabbed repeatedly and left to bleed out on the stairs. - No doubt the work of my unseen guardian. He would have come in and found me in the apartment. Could have killed me. I reached for the phone that had been given me but it was in my car. Now I was going to be out of a place to stay. Someone was sure to see him here and call the cops, I had no time to "tidy up" before I left. I needed to call the office again, but I didn't dare, until I took care of a couple of problems there. Wish I was two people right now...Stepping around the body, I hurried downstairs to my car.

_________________________________________________

As I got in my car the phone on the seat started ringing. I grabbed it.
"Yeah? I know you're somewhere you can see me." I barked into the phone. "Thanks for making the mess on the stairway, you probably saved my ass."
"He was there to kill you," the voice answered, "He was waiting across the street."
"I am going to take care of the sonofabitch that gave them my address, right now." I answered.
"Who you going after?"
"I can't tell you that." I said. I know you're trying to help but I don't know you. How can I trust you?"
"I have killed for you, saved your ass and kept the cops off your trail as much as I can, What more do you want?"
"A name???" I answered. "Who the hell are you, and why are you helping me?"
"I told you that will all make sense in time. Just let it go for now." "Get those spies in your office before they do more damage."
"Those spies?" I asked. "I know about one..."
"I only know one name as well." he admitted. "Do you have Walter Berkland?"
"No I have Alex Storm."
"There you go. He said. "I knew that there were two but only knew the one name. They are both working in Tony's offices. They both have already gotten people killed. Take them both out. Don't take any chances with them."
"I'm going over there right now. Then I have to find Tony." I said, hoping he might know something.
"I'll call you back." he said, and hung up.
I was trying to place the voice - anything about the person on the phone. He seemed to be genuine, but I have learned to trust no one.



__________________________________________________
Walter

I arrived at the offices and immediately went up to the third floor.
"Cheryl, I need you to keep everyone away from my office and send Walter Berkland in to see me."
"Berkland?" she asked. "He's new."
"He's leaving us." I said. She nodded. She knew what I meant. "That's too bad." she said. He's a good worker. Cute too."
"I'll be in my office." I said.
Unlocking the door, I started my computer and logged in. Searching the directory quickly, I found what I wanted and typed up a quick e-mail and sent it on it's way.

A soft knock on my door.
"Yes?"
"Mr. Berkland is here to see you, Mr. Carver."
"Send him in." I said, closing my computer.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" the young man asked as he entered the office.
I turned and was a bit taken aback. He was handsome and very young looking. "Walter Berkland?" I asked.
"Yes,sir." he answered.
"Have a seat." I motioned toward a chair, "How long have you been with us?" I asked.
"About a month," he said. "Is there a problem?"
"I just want to ask a few questions. Do you mind?"
"No, I guess not." he answered.
"How old are you?" I asked. "I don't have your file here."
"Twenty three." he answered.
"How do you like it here, so far?" I asked.
"So far? Great!" he said.
"Who did you work for before you came here?" I asked.
He hesitated.
"I was fresh out of college. This is my first real job." he said.
"I see." I said. "Family?" I asked.
"What is this about?" he asked.
I got up and walked around the desk to the window. I was trying to make him uncomfortable. I think it was working.
"There is a notebook and some pencils in the top drawer of my desk, do you mind getting them for me?"
He got up and walked to my seat and got them out.
"Sit down." I said, nodding toward my chair. I picked up the pencils and notepad. Taking the sticky note from my shirt pocket, I copied the number down, sharpened two pencils and walked to the desk.
"Have you met many other employees since you started?" I asked.
"Some, why?" he answered.
"What do you think of Alex Storm?" I asked.
He sat in silence. His face reddened. I waited.
"Why are you really here?" I asked. "Do you work for us, or do you work for Vito?"
His eyes scanned over me, maybe looking to see if I was carrying a weapon.
"Do you have any idea how many people have died because of you and Storm?"
"I'm sorry." he finally responded. "I'm just doing my job."
"We hired you as a pencil pusher, a number cruncher. A friggin bean counter! You are getting people killed here."
"I just get the information that they ask me for. I give to Alex, he sends it to Vito." he said. "I never hurt anybody."
"Really?" I asked. I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled the notes out.
I sat on the desk and held the first note so he could read it.
"See that?" I asked. "Ray was killed in his home." "He died because of your handiwork."
I looked at him, tapping my pencil on my leg, I wanted him to think about what he was doing.
"See this?" I showed him the note with my address on it. "That's MY address. Dylan and Kip are both dead because of you." I gripped the pencil in my clenched fist.
He started to get up out of the chair. I stood up in front of him and drove a pencil downward into his chest. He gasped, and sat back down. He looked up at me, and down at the pencil sticking into his chest. A confused expression gave way to a grimace of pain. He gasped a deep breath and started to reach for the pencil but relaxed and fell back in the chair. In a few seconds he was gone.
I picked up the phone and dialed Cheryl's extension.
"Mr Berkland has left the company." I said. "Clean out his desk and bring his things to my office."
"I have to handle another personnel matter." I said. "I will talk with you in a few minutes."
She acknowledged my message and hung up the phone.


__________________________________________________
Alex


I entered the small office on the second floor. Most of the cubicles were empty. Cheryl must have called a meeting in another room or something. I walked into Storm's little space.
"Alex Storm?" I asked.
"Hi? Can I help you?" He said looking up from his computer.
" I just stopped by to check to see if you got my email." I said.
"...And you are..."
"Carver. Acting personnel manager." I said.
"Not yet." he said. When did you send it?"
"Just a few minutes ago." I answered.
"Let me check..." He said. opening his email program.
I walked around behind him so I could read over his shoulder. He scrolled down the page until he was near the last messages.
"There it is." I said, pointing to the subject line.
He clicked it open.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Storm, Alex
From: Carver, Kyle
Subject: Workload adjustments.

Dear Mr Storm;

Due to some badly needed personnel adjustments, I must regretfully inform you that your assigned duties will be reassigned to another person. We regret any inconvenience this shift in workload will cause. The usual five day notice will not apply in this situation, Please be advised that this change will take place immediately.

Sincerely,

Kyle Carver

Acting Personnel Manager.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stared at the computer.
"What's this? " he asked. "Am I being laid off? - Fired?"
I pulled the knife from my waistband,"I prefer the word 'Terminated'" I said as I quickly thrust it in between his shoulder blades, Just to the left of his spine.

He stiffened and raised up as the blade penetrated. Gasping for air he tried to stand but dropped back into his chair. I slapped the handle of the knife with the palm of my hand, driving it in another inch or so. He jerked with pain and fell face first onto his keyboard. He coughed once, spitting a bloody froth onto the desk and then took one last deep breath. Blood and air gurgled from his mouth as he exhaled his last...
__________________________________________
I was about to call Cheryl to have her send up a cleanup crew when the door opened. It was Cheryl.

She glanced briefly at Alex as I removed the knife from his back and handed me a little book. "You need to see this. We have another problem."
"What's this?" I asked. It was a thin semi hard covered black book.
You wanted us to get Berkland's things, this was in his briefcase. Look on page one. Second entry."

"Corsey, Peter?"

"Yes. He works here too. In security."

"IN Security? Get me Michael Hancock." I ordered. She picked up the phone, dialed a number and handed the phone to me."

"Security." The voice on the other end said.

"Hancock?" I said.

"Speaking." He replied.

"We have a problem..." I explained what we had found. He listened long enough to know my intent and said "I'll handle it."

"Check everything from all three of these creeps." I ordered. "Let me know if you find anything else."

"I will be glad to." She said. "I'll get this cleaned up." she motioned toward Storm's body. "I better move this..." she said, pulling his laptop out from under his face. "Might be something in here we need to know. Wouldn't want that blood shorting it out."

"Sorry to leave you with this mess." I apologized.

"No, you cleaned up the mess, we just need to take out the trash." She said. "Maybe now we can have a little security here for a change."

"I've got to run." I said. "I'll keep this." I said, showing her the little black book.

"I'll call you." She promised.

I hurried downstairs and out the back toward my car.


__________________________________________________
Corsey


Corsey

I detoured through the garden area as I saw that Hancock had his hands full for the moment. He and  Roger Benson, dressed as a uniformed security man were carrying a body - with a knife still in him, to the waiting van.
"Peter Corsey, I presume?" I asked.

"It used to be." Hancock answered, "He just quit."

I opened the van door for them.

"Thanks for handling this." I said.

"Just let me know if I can do anything else to help." He grinned as they tossed him in the van. "This felt kinda good."

"Man after my own heart." I said, slapping him on the shoulder. Take care..."

Go to "What's New" page

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kyle for another hot story. Something tells me this victim is a well known person :)
    Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what happens next. The suspense is killing me...

    He he he!

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails