Want to be notified of changes or additions to this blog?
Send me an e-mail and simply say "Subscribe me to DoD". I will only use your address for this blog and I promise not to drive you nuts with messages.
Click here - carver509@yahoo.com
Check Tales of Male Death, Best Deaths, Guest Artists and the new Jack Steel Action page.
The links are just under the title and picture at the top of each page, just above this notice.
Additionally, check out this week's Free Best Deaths teaser at the bottom of each post.
Check their NEW WEBSITE

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Best of the Best - Part 3

Best of the Best - Part 3

Training camp for a highly skilled team of mercenary forces. Ready to kill anybody at any time anyplace. Just give the order and even your closest friend could die at your hand - or you at his. Mission first. All else is secondary. That is why they are the Best of the Best.

While most are still in the selection process,the time had arrived for some recruits to be sent on their first real assignments, in the real world, with real targets. It is one thing to kill when your target is another combatant that might take your life, now they were killing the unsuspecting targets that were chosen for them by the whims or necessities of the real world and the willingness to pay another to do your dirty work, that which you were unwilling or unable to do for yourself. Any target, foreign or domestic, for the right price, we take them out.

__________________________________________________
Stunned

I have to admit, this was my most difficult test yet.

I was not very good with a katana, not one of my favorite weapons, I had not practiced nearly as much as I should have. I was running on fear.
Reese was real good. He scored first blood as he managed to cut my side as I blocked one of his many thrusts. The wound was not deep but it got my adrenaline flowing. Half crazed with blood lust at the sight of my blood, he got even more viscious as he determined that today would be my last day alive. We exchanged snarles and taunts as he attacked and I mostly defended.
The deciding thrust came at a moment that I found myself the most vulnerable. He had knocked me off balance and was about to stab me through the chest! I turned to block the thrust, pushing his sword down and to his right. Instead of backing off I continued my twisting fall, turning completely around and driving my blade desperately at his midsection. I felt the resistance against the sword as I fell to the ground at his feet.
Landing on my back, I expected to feel his sword point tearing through me but as I looked up I saw that long moment of stunned realization in him that he was about to die, not me.
Reese looked down at my katana, said nothing but his expression said it all. He slowly dropped to his knees and looked at me as I stood up in front of him. I could see the mound of manflesh in his pants was starting to pump his last load as he faded. Grabbing his crotch he squeezed and stroked himself, his body jerked at the erotic release and his hand dropped to his side
Looking again at me he drew a deep breath and waited for me to finish him. I grasped the katana handle as he nodded to me, knowing what was coming.
I twisted and yanked the blade from his gut as quickly as I could, opening a wide gash. A river of dark red blood gushed from both his front and back. He grimaced with the pain, his eyes closed and he toppled forward on his face in the dirt.
I looked down at his body, my own cock so painfully erect as I realized that I could have been lying there instead of him. I needed to release my load, and did so, shooting my ample supply across his body in honor of my most worthy opponent yet. How many had I killed so far? Ten? Twelve?
As I turned to leave the field, my instructor put his hand on my shoulder and handed me my bars. I made it! I was in! My next battle would be as one of the elite. The best of the best.

__________________________________________________
Chapman
Chapman was cocky. Worse than that he was good. He consistently scored his kills faster than anyone else in the program. I knew that I was as good as dead if I drew him as an opponent.
One thing about a dead man - he has nothing to lose. My heart was pounding as we were thrown together for the elimination battle. My instructor told me that he wanted me to win, and that I could, if I let myself go and just concentrated on my goal. Kill Chapman at all cost, don't let him get too close, make him defend himself.
I dove at Chapman right away, without waiting, without making eye contact. He dodged my attack but was quickly ready to attack me. I saw him begin his lunge and sidestepped him by a fraction of an inch. As he was turning I was already making my lunge at him. He couldn't prevent it. My blade dove deep into his abdomen and the force or our collision sent us both to the ground. I rolled to my feet and hurried back to where I could see Chapman and the damage I had done.
He was staring at the knife with a combination of anger and disbelief. I wanted to finish him off but he gritted his teeth and swung his blade at me as I approached so I backed off. He was weakening and in too much pain to get up. Each labored breath brought new waves of pain. Watching him weaken before me I grew both less afraid and more compassionate for him.
"Let me end this for you." I offered. "You die today, but you die with honor."
He looked up at me. For the first time we made eye contact. Those deep, dark eyes searched my soul and he seemed to like what he saw.
"Here." he offered, raising his knife up to me. "Do it."
I took his knife from his hand and carefully aimed the point over his heaving chest.
He suddenly reached up with both hands and clamped them like a vise around my hand. Pulling with unbelievable strength, he slid the blade to the hilt in his own hairy, hard chest. He hissed through clenched teeth as the blade bottomed out and held my hand in his steel trap for what seemed like an eternity.
Suddenly it was over. His grip released and his hands fell limp on his chest and a slow, gurgling exhale signaled the end. I let go of the knife and marvelled at the power he had put into his death thrust. The ridges of the handle were imprinted on my palm and fingers. There was no sign of blood on his chest at all, and he had what looked like a peaceful smile on his face. His shorts had a small but spreading dark spot where his last release was seeping through.
What a powerful man. What a shame he had to die to shed his cocky attitude. But - he died with dignity and honor.

__________________________________________________
Final Justice
Baker slammed the barracks door back hard. Iverson jumped to his feet and grabbed for his weapon.
"You murdering bastard!" Baker snarled as he walked directly up to Iverson. "You killed Vic, then led me to believe it was Armstrong that did it. You made sure that I knew where Armstrong would be so I could kill him, thinking that I was getting revenge. Now I've killed a man for something he didn't do."
"And you did a right fine job of it, from what I hear." Iverson taunted as he swiped at Baker with his blade. "What's the problem? Did you lose your favorite bitch? You spent a lot of time with your cock up his sweet little ass."
"The problem is that you killed Vic without being set up in a legal match, without a cause and without a warning. They told me that he died with no signs of a struggle at all. You killed him without any warning."
"Best way to go, no fear of death, no morbid anticipation, just a quick thrust to the gut. He fell backwards and drew his knife but I stabbed him through his heart before he could move."
"I won't be so kind to you!" Baker snarled as he dove at Iverson. Iverson stabbed at Baker but got nothing but air.
"Why?" Baker barked as he thrust at Iverson's gut.
"Just eliminating the competition." Baker admitted.
"Eliminate this!" Baker thrust with an upward motion stabbing Iverson in the left chest just outside and above the nipple. Iverson gasped with pain but tried to stab Baker in spite of is wound.
Yanking the blade free, Baker reached into the wound with the fingers of his left hand and pulled Iverson toward himself. "I'm really going to enjoy this."
Baker snarled as he pushed Iverson backwards onto his bunk, still holding him by the hole in his chest. ""Yeaggghhh!" Iverson screamed as he fell. "Oh God! No!"
Baker jumped on the bunk and straddled Iverson as he prepared for the kill.
"God, Please! Nooo!" Iverson begged, but to no avail. Baker started to stab Iverson in the heart but changed his mind at the last second and drove the knife through Iverson's throat instead. A fountain of blood billowed from the severed artery as Iverson gurgled a loud hoarse death scream. His body convulsed and jerked several times as death came.
Baker was justly pleased with his job. Now Vic's death, and Armstrong's death were avenged. He had to admit that it felt really good. Really, really good.

Go to "What's New" page

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!! Should have made Iverson suffer more in dying as payback for his treachery.

    ReplyDelete

One way we can make things a little more lively is to tell others what we are thinking. Your comments are appreciated and encouraged.
____________________________________________
If you are a member of this blog and wish to comment, go to the top of the page and (Sign In) first. Comments by non members, or members not signed in, will show up after being revued by a moderator. If you want to comment it might not show up at first, but it is on it's way.
__________________
If you still have problems posting a comment, Please E-mail me and let me know at carver509@yahoo.com

Please Rate Depictions of Death Blog

Did you see it?
Did you read it?
Did you like it?
Please feel free to leave comments
on any of these images or stories.
They are here for your entertainment and enjoyment.

The only rules are:

1 Keep it civil. No personal attacks on any other person's comments or opinions.

2 Enjoy yourself, and each other.

Private messages, questions and requests can be directed to carver509@yahoo.com
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome.

Add Depictions of Death To Your Favorites
Related Posts with Thumbnails